Walsh still considering Harrington

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I think that if the Knicks could possibly dangle Randolph and Chandler or Q Rich as bait to the Bobcats ( considering the salary for each player can be managed ) for Wallace, that would satisfy the defensive want on the perimeter 10 fold. Great open court player too. Not an immaculate shooter in the quick fire system, but still a great addition even in the loss of Chandler. Cred to Z Bo for a good season so far but that contract is a big fat Barkley of a burden.

So, if that trade can be sorted along with Curry for Harrington annd potentially Marbury even as an added bonus to deal with for a season and then burn him, his bloated salary and his c.r.a.p then that is 2 under achievers gone for a sweet fit in a system paying its dividends so far this season on an exciting young team.

Again, the contracts are a mystery to me. Where do you source those?
actually, Wallace is owed roughly $10m/ Season for the next 5 years. Seems rather risky with everybody getting all jizzy for the Bosh, James, Wade summer.
After checking the net, it`s imperative that Curry, Randolph, Richardson and Jeffries are traded asap for the sake of luring one of the 3 hopefuls. Jeffries is getting payed way too much to play like a muppet.
N8 and Lee are cheap as chips now but are up for a monetary review come 2010/2011. Chandler is a BARGAIN! $7.6m over the next 4 seasons incl this one. Considering his improvement he`s a keeper.

Harrington is making $19.25m through to the end of next season. Once that contract is up, the Knicks obviously have some huge expenditure on one condition. Curry and Z Bo MUST be traded.

Sadly, it seems that losing Lee is inevitable. He has the grit and the pride and we all love him but he`s as good as gone and it will be for the best. Gotta give to take and so on and so forth.

Any form of trade with the Spurs seems grim for all involved and I dare say Pop will take the losses with a shite roster prior to any aloof trades.

It seems the best deal to me for the Knicks and GSW would be to trade Curry and Lee for Harrington and Adonal Foyle. Seems like a bit of a ring stinger I know, but Foyle is owed $6.8m and that`s it! The contracts ending term is this year. For that tasty future, we need to eat some poo pie first. Foyle can block a shot though for sure and doesn`t expect too much of the ball because he can`t catch a cold. Z Bo will be satisfied with that I`m sure.

That seems like the best we can get for a Centre that forgot how to walk and a champ who plays above his skill set with his determination and grit.

If you can solve the Z Bo issue, you are up for a nobel prize. If he keeps up the stellar double double performances however, he might sell himself to a playoff desperate late in the season??

Beats me.