Warriors@Spurs Epic Game Tonight 7PM

tiger0330

Legend
Warriors need the win to keep alive their hopes of setting a new NBA record of 73 wins, lose tonight and they can only tie the Bulls record.

SA is looking to be the only team in NBA history to go undefeated at home in an NBA season. A win tonight will make them 40-0 at home and will guarantee that they tie the 1985 Celtics 40-1 record.

GS is playing a back to back after a game they almost lost to Memphis last night. They are at full strength with Iggy and Ehzehli back.

Pop plans to play his regular rotation and not rest anyone.

I'm expecting a great game. Post your opinion and predictions on the game.

Last edited:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Warriors messed up when they lost to Lakers or Celtics, they should have won those games and rest their starters before the playoffs; fighting to knock Bulls' record in the last 3 games when they still have to meet the Spurs and the Grizzlies it's not a good idea in my book

Kiyaman

Legend
Pop is not gonna be nice and give this game away to GS Warriors in San Antonio .. I dont see it in the SuperStar veteran coach Pop nor in the SuperStar veterans Duncan or Ginobli or Parker.
Draymond Green remind me so much of a young Charles Barkley talent and high IQ
Phil Jackson should have went out of his way to keep star-role-player Shaun Livingston in New York when the dum-dum Nets didnt want to resign him. The Nets not wanting to resign Livingston had a lot to do with Paul Pierce leaving, plus coach Jason Kidd leaving the Nets in the offseason to coach the Bucks the next season.

tiger0330

Legend
Warriors messed up when they lost to Lakers or Celtics, they should have won those games and rest their starters before the playoffs; fighting to knock Bulls' record in the last 3 games when they still have to meet the Spurs and the Grizzlies it's not a good idea in my book
I was just reading the Warriors have not won in SA since 1997, didn't know that. Seems like a loss is in the cards for them tonight, the Celts are a playoff team but losing to the Lakers is one they gave away as well as that TWolves game,

The Splash Brothers were cold last night maybe they'll get get hot tonight, they're going to need a miracle to win in a place they haven't won in 20 years.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
Curry makes a one handed 70 FT 3 that doesn't count at the buzzer ending the 3d, he is the reason the Warriors are up 62-61 scoring 16 pts in the 3d.

tiger0330

Legend
Duncan is in a suit so Pop is resting him despite this being a big game to most people. You got to love Pop when he says going unbeaten in the regular season means nothing even though nobody has ever done it.