We Forgot...... 2009 KO.com Awards.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
2009 KO.com Awards, Accolades etcterarrrrrrr....

Create your own categories as you please....I'll be adding more over the next day.

Rightio........

Conspirator's award
: Kiyaman. Fox Mulder is less suspicious than Kiya.

Nice Guy Award
: Giants89fly - A heart warming Xmas post with such heart felt sentiment gets him this award hands down. 2nd place would have to go to Dre48NY.

Inflated Expectations Award: DontForgetDerekHarper (45-37) Don't forget we had a bet on that as well!

The Other White Meat Award:
NYKChevy. Not sure what possessed him, but trading 17 white players at once seemed novel for some reason. It's funny too cos he's pretty happy with himself....:teeth: Oh wait that was 2010.... Ahh **** it.

2010 Reference Guide Award
: LJ4Ptplay. Is there anything this guy doesn't know about 2010? Very informative. But make a mistake about the cap or Bird rites and the whip comes out!:kinky:Ha ha.

D'Antoni's Faithful Award: JPZ17

What Do Mods Do? Award: Rady. Not afraid to watch the punches fly!!!! What a champion.

Hoard Award: ANU - Managed to save up to $9m on the cap next year with some heady hoarding and math.

Arrives With A Bang Award: CLYDE.

Comes on here saying that we should offer 3 of our players for Brandon Roy and everyone including myself just went to town on him. He took it well though and learned his lesson in humility. It was pretty funny.

I Hate Mike D Award: CoolClyde can take that.

Death To Duhon Award: That ones for me.

Grammatical Awareness Award : Kiyaman. No offense Kiya but coherence can be an issue. Still, a nice guy and sticks to his guns. Knickslife031 needs some pretty serious tutoring as well.

Get Out Of The Closet/ Why Are You Even Here? Award: Who else? He's only on here to war it out. Has no opinion about anything other than the scent of Brook Lopez's gentleman's area. If he's not forming alliances with people and backing up his goons opinions because he has none of his own, he's incessantly talking about sperm, pregnant men, deep throating, ass ****ing, rimming etc. He's also as flamboyantly racist as he is homosexual.

Gaybcd.... As irritating and pointless a pest as you are, you can also have the copy and paste award. Moron.

Gloves On Award: Trillion. Placid until provoked. Then the beast unleashes

Lateral Thinker's Award: Paul1355. Good, no nonsense poster. Smokes deserves one there as well. Basically the same as best poster award I guess.?

Stamina Award : HomeTheatreGuy - Posting common sense since 2004.

Midget Hater's Award: TunerAddict - My how he despises Nate to the core.

The Prestigious " I Won/You Lost" Award
:
OgKnickfan/Gaybcd.:69:

If only winning were as easy as a mere declaration of doing so. The 2 most prolific haters and abusive posters on KO.com have formed an alliance that raises questions of man to man intimacy, and unfortunately 2 **** heads are not better than one .

Adding to an already deep arsenal of offensive firepower, some top notch, blatant, unwavering racism has even entered the fray. I thought this would finally warrant banishment for Gaybcd, the online human stool, but Rady as I say is beastly careless as always, living up to his award.

Can't wait for OgDickfan to abuse me in his regal type manner and Gaybcd to back him up. Regardless, I've already lost a battle that hasn't even started yet because they'll tell me so. Hopefully they'll call me a cracker and that my skin's the colour of pigeon shit as in threads passed.

Humour Award: CoolClyde. Funny dude... I loved this one:

CoolClyde

Walsh: "well, we didn't really have a feel for Brandon Jennings..."

Condaleeza Rice: "well, we didn't really think they would fly airplanes into OUR buildings"

Smokes post of the Cassell being stretched up pic was overall the funniest thing I've ever seen on here though.

Big Cock Jokes Award: KingStarbury3. What else does he have left!!!?

Repetitive Stress Injury Award:paul1355

WTF Award: Tiger0330? Is that right? The guy who calls Gallo Zepole Canoli or something.? That's retarded.

Upper Case Award: ANU. Either both the shift and caps lock buttons are broken, or it's personal between ANU and capital letters.

Best New Poster: BigC!!! Had to change from pOnder. BigC rocks the boat.

Best Overall Poster: Equal props to LJ4ptplay, Starks and JayJ44.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, regardless of my little spat in there. Thanks and good job to everyone.!

I really enjoy reading some of your posts and posting things myself. Keep up the good work.

Here's some titties as a reward for your 2009 endeavors. I've had some great reads from some of you. And as I say, feel free to make your own!
986.jpg

Last edited:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul

Conspirator's award
: Kiyaman

Nice Guy Award
: Giants89fly

Inflated Expectations Award: 45-37
2010 Reference Guide Award
: LJ4Ptplay

D' Antoni's Faithful Award: JPZ17

Stamina Award
: OldTimer and New New York

Midget Hater's Award: TunerAddict

Arrives With A Bang Award: That celtics fan

Grammatical Awareness Award : knickzrulezh20 and ANU.

Gloves On Award: Trillion.

Lateral Thinker's Award: Paul1355. Johnstarky gets a vote here too.

WTF Award: The "Jennigs" Thread

Best New Poster: Me. lol....hm, i don't know many people that posted here alot cept me and G-Fly.

What Do Mods Do? Award: Rady, of course.

Best Hangout Thread: Words of Wisdom

2009 KO MVP
JayJ44. Dude comes on almost everyday and posts mostly short, but solid posts. Paul would get 2nd place IMO.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
my posts are as grammatically bad as anu's?? oh man lol, i doubt it'll change wheneva i post i treat it the same as when im on IM or something.

got some extra categories btw:

6th man of the year: BigC -didnt post much info, but i, and many other posters, always look forward to his vids

Another MVP Candidate: Starks

Most Useless Threads:
1.) "We Should Hire Lawrence Frank" -Lawrence Frank????? WTF?????
2.) "The Trade for B-roy" Thread- some poster named CLYDE, posed trading duhorn and giraffe for brandon roy, thinking it was fair. what a joke

smokes

Huge Member
Haha nice thread, can't disagree with many of those choices.

I'd add Streetdreams and BigC to best new posters BigC obviously for his video mixes they don't get many responses but I think a lot of people are enjoying them, I know I am :)

Also honorable mentions for jpz and danutz for all the gamethread effort and a few of my own categories...

Funniest Gamethread: has to go to SLY1984 for some threads that made me laugh my ass off.

Worst Trade Scenario: while CLYDE almost wins this I have to give it to the magician metrocard for his "watch me trade away Wilson Chandler to 2 different teams in the same trade scenario and still have him in my projected starting 5", truly the puerto-rican Harry Potter (and looks the part).

and last but not least...

Most nonsensical idiot:
has to go to abcd, nevermind all his misquoting, posting his wank-bank pictures, poor attempts at humor, just take a peek at this...

lolgaybcd.png

Please can anyone who's brain works on a 15 year old level explain to me how I can be a pale white of european descent "niqqa" and how it's possible to "suck a dikk no homo"?

Last edited:

Starks

Starter
thanks for the props fellas and of course the tits

Here are some categories to add to the list that I remember from previous years:

Sammy Sosa award? - Award for the person with the least command of the English language

Hollywood Hogan Award? - Award for the biggest heal on the site.

Beef of the year? Award to the two, or more, posters that had the biggest and funniest ongoing battle on the site.

Thread of the year?

GM of the year?

Comeback of the year? - Given to poster who took a hiatus and made a succesful return

Carpenter Award? Given to poster who creates the most interesting threads

Rza Award- Given to poster who spreads the most knowledge

Starks

Starter
my posts are as grammatically bad as anu's?? oh man lol, i doubt it'll change wheneva i post i treat it the same as when im on IM or something.

got some extra categories btw:

6th man of the year: BigC -didnt post much info, but i, and many other posters, always look forward to his vids

Another MVP Candidate: Starks

Most Useless Threads:
1.) "We Should Hire Lawrence Frank" -Lawrence Frank????? WTF?????
2.) "The Trade for B-roy" Thread- some poster named CLYDE, posed trading duhorn and giraffe for brandon roy, thinking it was fair. what a joke

Oh man, I remember that Lawrence Frank thread. I almost fell out of my chair when I first saw that nonsense posted

smokes

Huge Member

Here are some categories to add to the list that I remember from previous years:

Sammy Sosa award? - Award for the person with the least command of the English language

Beef of the year? Award to the two, or more, posters that had the biggest and funniest ongoing battle on the site.

Thread of the year?

GM of the year?

Comeback of the year? - Given to poster who took a hiatus and made a succesful return

Sammy Sosa award - has to be Kiyaman I like reading his posts but I always have a headache afterward :lol:

Beef of the year - must be the official brandon jennings thread that was just a free for all of ether in all directions capped off imo by the infamous Sam Cassel picture!

Comeback of the year - KingStarbury3 after his amazing gay sex posts were exposed on other forums he came back a few months later as an even better poster.

have to have a think about the others...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
lol that was msgknicks33 who had to make a new name cuz he was exposed, i still enjoy his posts now

Beef of the year: isnt it always team starbury vs every1 else lol? its been like for the past 2 years
so basically trillion vs ogknick
or crazy8 vs ogknick, been going at it for a while, and those posts are always hilarious

Thread of the year: Id say the draft thread by metro. it got a shitload of posts and a lot of good opinions on prospects and people we wanted drafted. unfortunetely we got stuck with jordan hill :/, still it was interesting to read the opinions of others on who we should have drafted

Carpenter Award: I'd say New New York, i might not always agree with what he writes, but i gotta give him props for making up some nice thought-provoking threads

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Can we not have a fight on this thread? Damn

Hollywood Hogan Award? - OG

Beef of the year? Trillion versus OG.

Thread of the year- the draft thread.

Comeback of the year? - MSG err.....KingStarbury.

Carpenter Award? Its been said, Whoever came up with hiring Frank and trading for Roy

Rza Award- In the regular forum, Paul and LJ. IN the hangout forum, SLY.

New New York

Quiet Storm

Thread of the year?

GM of the year?

Sammy Sosa: Who else but Dirk....even tho we all know it is a made up poster

Beef of the Year: NO Brainer "Team Starbaury" vs. "Haterbaurys". Glad to see that the battle is over, but hands down it dominated 2009.

Thread of The Year: "The Knicks should Gorilla Pimp Blazers", sike I know you can't nominate yourself.....whoever first created the Thread reporting Jerome James had been traded!

Comeback:not sure

RZA: Don't Forget Harper and LJ proved they Know the Ledge

R.O.Y: Isayugh -spelled wrong- new kid held it down

GM: who wouldnt vote themeslves here!

M.V.P: LJ!

New New York

Quiet Storm
lol that was msgknicks33 who had to make a new name cuz he was exposed, i still enjoy his posts now

Beef of the year: isnt it always team starbury vs every1 else lol? its been like for the past 2 years
so basically trillion vs ogknick
or crazy8 vs ogknick, been going at it for a while, and those posts are always hilarious

Thread of the year: Id say the draft thread by metro. it got a shitload of posts and a lot of good opinions on prospects and people we wanted drafted. unfortunetely we got stuck with jordan hill :/, still it was interesting to read the opinions of others on who we should have drafted

Carpenter Award: I'd say New New York, i might not always agree with what he writes, but i gotta give him props for making up some nice thought-provoking threads

I appreciate it man!

p0nder

Starter
Thank you for the honorable mention as new poster. I saw limited action in '09, I'll continue to develop on this site like Gallo develops on the floor. Expect good things. =)

And I largely agree with the other decisions on the awards. good choices, even big C as new poster over me. Those mixes make my week. I watch 'em all the time.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Best posters: metrocard and Dirk

Dirk is hilarious even in non-gimmick form and metro is just hilarious even the things that I don't agree with him.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Gotta give props to sly. he has helped keep the hangout section alive and well. sly deserves an award for his knowledge of rap/hip-hop

Red

TYPE-A
Thread of the Year

Of course goes to me for starting the "Fire D'Antoni" thread (again)! Yes this widely viewed topic riled up many and brought out the real D'Antoni haters. With over 5,000 views and counting this issue is sure to continue til' we start winning. Next I'd give the "WTF Award" to Kiya because... well you know. And finally the "SMH Award" goes to me again. Sorry but some stuff that is written is just unbelievable- don't know if I should take some of you seriously. Trillion gets the "most improved poster" to me. Peace btw while some were gone for a while- we were posting and keeping it a bit more mature and civil. Now you return and the garbage starts- you get the "Whats up with that award".