We hardly even lost the roll we've been on

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Boston - lost by two points

Miami - bad second half

Cleveland - back to back game that was lost in OT

Cleveland was bad, but basically only a HALF was bad (last Friday), and possibly due to many missed free-throws.

We came back and got our most definitive win against a Playoff team of the season against the Thunder. I was a little worried about this team, but I think we've been so used to the bad years that we forgot that the only players left from those years is good players (Curry doesn't effect anything).

We may not have a 2001 Sixers-type year where one guy scores at a high volume to lead us to the Finals, but Amar'e not getting scoring help isn't really an issue. It's all about the defense. You can't look at this team and tell me nobody else can score. Chandler had ONE bad scoring game (in Cleveland) and some are ready to trade him. This team can push it to at least a Game 6 of the second round in the Playoffs. At LEAST. It's the defense that's gonna make the confidence in this happening for us.

If we're gonna make a trade, trade players we don't even use and improve our bench (Jason Williams, Ridnour?)

Fields might best player on our team imo (not the most dominate of course, that goes to Stoudemire obviously). He does everything well. Who else is like him on our team? Is Melo? Nope. Imagine his number going up a little each year. A little is a lot when it's a player like him.

Gallinari just needs to stop taking that many threes. People complain about him not scoring much a lot, but the same people say defense wins championships, did you ever see him play defense? He's pretty good. He's also a pretty good rebounder.

This is not to say DON'T trade for Melo, but I don't mind being the not so-deep team that can still be able to win against other contenders. I definitely want us to get deeper, but it's not like our not so-deepness is like other years where we don't have a chance and creating some noise in the Playoffs.

I dunno about you guys, but every game feels like a big game now cause I love this team. Despite the areas we need improvement on, I can look at this team and not be worried like other years.

Alright, I'm done for now. I'll end it on this, no matter who we have on our team, or how it's run, my optimism goes as far as hoping for a championship each year and not just looking to the next, as long as there's the effort.

Last edited:

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
Well yeah, but a bad loss is a bad loss..Let's not sugarcoated. They will be in mami tuesday and orlando Thursday..If they win in miami or orlando Than maybe I will be content.
:crossfingers: