What is Going on with the Knicks ???

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks are sitting on a 21-18 record as a 6th seeded team in the East .. Having so much dynamic talent on the roster, especially in the bench players. The Knicks been playing well.
Should the Knicks be challenging the 25-14 Cavs for the 4th seed, or the 25-13 Nets for the 3rd seed? I say yes, if we had form a all bench lineup, and stop trying to follow other NBA teams small rotation, because our depth on the bench are deep.

With all due respect…
I don’t know what team you see and I don’t see nothing close what you describe.
The team you describe would have a #1 and #2 option. They Don’t!!
They would have at least one player who has electricity(Obi??). They Don’t!!
They would have a coach that can actually coach. They Don’t!!
Cancer would not exist on this team. It Does!! If you saw Randle taking the tech shot from Q… other did and Q ain’t about to forget it!!
If you lucky to get pass the first round who will take the pressure/ clutch shots?? Rose is on the bench!!

I can keep going but I will stop. All of what you see is wishful thinking but all that leads to is heartache.
Kiya, clean house… top to bottom!!

Kiyaman

Legend
With all due respect…
I don’t know what team you see and I don’t see nothing close what you describe.
The team you describe would have a #1 and #2 option. They Don’t!!
They would have at least one player who has electricity(Obi??). They Don’t!!
They would have a coach that can actually coach. They Don’t!!
Cancer would not exist on this team. It Does!! If you saw Randle taking the tech shot from Q… other did and Q ain’t about to forget it!!
If you lucky to get pass the first round who will take the pressure/ clutch shots?? Rose is on the bench!!

I can keep going but I will stop. All of what you see is wishful thinking but all that leads to is heartache.
Kiya, clean house… top to bottom!!

Wsup Dark .. what u say bout the Knicks are true, but have u been watching the other teams in the league this season, half of the organization in the NBA are as bad as the Knicks GM and Coaching. When a depleted team like the Utah Jazz start the season having a 10-3 record, and the championship GS Warriors start the season on a 6-9 record.
The New (small-ball) NBA today, would give the old Detroit Bad-Boys Pistons 6 straight championship rings, and the old Larry Bird Boston Celtics 5 straight championship rings.

Back to the Knicks, when Randle took the Tech-Shot from Brunson, and then from Quickley, that was all she wrote, and the icing on the cake of the top SELFISH player on the Knicks.
Trade Randle asap !!!
Leon Rose & Tom Thibs made Randle the captain of the Knicks team .. Which really mean the Knicks are TANKING !!!
That's why D.Rose have been benched.

Wsup Dark .. what u say bout the Knicks are true, but have u been watching the other teams in the league this season, half of the organization in the NBA are as bad as the Knicks GM and Coaching. When a depleted team like the Utah Jazz start the season having a 10-3 record, and the championship GS Warriors start the season on a 6-9 record.
The New (small-ball) NBA today, would give the old Detroit Bad-Boys Pistons 6 straight championship rings, and the old Larry Bird Boston Celtics 5 straight championship rings.

Back to the Knicks, when Randle took the Tech-Shot from Brunson, and then from Quickley, that was all she wrote, and the icing on the cake of the top SELFISH player on the Knicks.
Trade Randle asap !!!
Leon Rose & Tom Thibs made Randle the captain of the Knicks team .. Which really mean the Knicks are TANKING !!!
That's why D.Rose have been benched.
Agree with you 100%..,
The Warriors and other teams have very good players waiting took take over. Ex. Wiseman, Poole, Wiggin and Kuminga.
We have nothing close to that not to mention what other teams are developing.
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t this supposed to be the best and deepest draft in years??
If they(other teams) miss out on playoffs or have a good record ‘So What’. Everybody is loading up for the future. The Knicks want to make the playoffs and nothing more.

mafra

Legend
Over the past month, dating back to December 7,

Julius Randle ranks:
* 1st in the NBA in total points (tied with Luka Doncic)
* 2nd in the NBA in rebounds
* 6th in the NBA in made treys
* 1st in the NBA in highest individual +/- (tied with Kevin Durant)

Knicks are 3 games from 4-5 seed (behind Cavs/76ers) and 3 games away from 11th seed. Big stretch coming up…. If they within 3 games IKF 4-5 seed come FEB, Rose has to make a play…. Getting Cavs or Philly in first round is worth a run for it, bc there’s a chance they win that. Get to second round and that’s a good year.

Then again, if you can get value for Randle…. You have to make that trade too. Let’s not forget they’re also a bad week away from 11th (lottery).

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm looking for answers from coach Tom Thibs (Leon Rose)?
Why PG Brunson and PG D.Rose are not running the Knicks 48 minute offense?
Brunson on the court for 26 to 30 minutes, and D.Rose on the court for 18 to 24 minute are a win-win situation at the PG position for the Knicks (Plus that would keep Randle at the PF position).
Plus old man D.Rose is still an uptempo PG that could keep up with the running talented young players Quickley, Reddish, Toppin, and Hartenstein/Sims in a all bench lineup throughout the regular season games.
Something is wrong when the Knicks roster have so much young depth, and the head coach keep playing a 9 or 8 man rotation game after game, when the Roster depth department says a 10 man rotation is a happy lockerroom.
Tom Thibs will never coach a NBA all-star game LOL

Kiyaman

Legend
Well, we are a couple weeks away from the Feb. deadline, and our Knicks are on a 4 game losing streak. And the Knicks performance level to start the mid-season games has dropped back down to the level of our 5 games losing streak last month in December.
We have been playing terrible in our last 4 games giving opponents 120 pt wins.

And if we don't make a big 360 change in our rotation today, we may stretch the losing-streak to 7 games or 11 games .. A once 25-21 record Knicks team turning into a 25-30 record Knicks team. SAD!