What is most likely to Happen next summer.

clumsy

Rotation player
Eddy Curry will be in his retirement home.........WHITE CASTLE

It will be discovered that Al Harrington is a descendent of dinosaurs.

Marbury will be playing Russia to sell his shoes

Gallinari will head back to Italy to pursue his dreams of being one of those guys dressed up like a statue that stand still all day

Hello World

Hey guys, new to the forum, but I've been posting on other Knicks and NBA boards for years, and have been following knicksonline for a while now. I hope to get to know all of you in the future.
A little background on me- Lifelong Knick Fan Born in Brooklyn, moved out to Arizona right before high school and I am a recent college grad. I know A LOT about D'Antoni w/ the Suns having watched almost all of their games over the last few years he was in Phoenix. The whole D'Antoni to the knicks thing was weird but i know what to expect and what we need, and now that we are throwing around names like Joe Johnson and Amar'e Stoudemire, it's getting damn eerie.

We all know D'Antoni loves to run and is all about offense and pushing the ball. And by now, we should all know that you cannot win a championship, in any sport, without playing defense. This is probematic, but not impossible to fix.
With the suns D'Antoni had a two-time MVP, and someone we now regard one of the greatest offensive point guards of all time in Steve Nash, but he played no defense, and neither did STAT (Amare). If your coach isnt preaching offense then you need to have a star who brings that mentality on the floor in order to instill that in your team.

Now when we are looking at who we are going to build our team around it is crucial that they be a two way player, or else no matter how many games we ever win in the regular season, the Knicks will end up like the Suns, losing in the Conference Finals at best to a team who can slow them down in the playoffs (the Spurs, almost every year).

That means NO AMARE STOUDEMIRE. We can grab any of the other 4 guys mentioned, but not him. If nothing else we can wait until the next offseason and pick someone else up then after we retain Lee, who I can tell you right now is more of a winner than Stoudemire will ever be.

Paul1355

All Star
Hey guys, new to the forum, but I've been posting on other Knicks and NBA boards for years, and have been following knicksonline for a while now. I hope to get to know all of you in the future.
A little background on me- Lifelong Knick Fan Born in Brooklyn, moved out to Arizona right before high school and I am a recent college grad. I know A LOT about D'Antoni w/ the Suns having watched almost all of their games over the last few years he was in Phoenix. The whole D'Antoni to the knicks thing was weird but i know what to expect and what we need, and now that we are throwing around names like Joe Johnson and Amar'e Stoudemire, it's getting damn eerie.

We all know D'Antoni loves to run and is all about offense and pushing the ball. And by now, we should all know that you cannot win a championship, in any sport, without playing defense. This is probematic, but not impossible to fix.
With the suns D'Antoni had a two-time MVP, and someone we now regard one of the greatest offensive point guards of all time in Steve Nash, but he played no defense, and neither did STAT (Amare). If your coach isnt preaching offense then you need to have a star who brings that mentality on the floor in order to instill that in your team.

Now when we are looking at who we are going to build our team around it is crucial that they be a two way player, or else no matter how many games we ever win in the regular season, the Knicks will end up like the Suns, losing in the Conference Finals at best to a team who can slow them down in the playoffs (the Spurs, almost every year).

That means NO AMARE STOUDEMIRE. We can grab any of the other 4 guys mentioned, but not him. If nothing else we can wait until the next offseason and pick someone else up then after we retain Lee, who I can tell you right now is more of a winner than Stoudemire will ever be.

I hope Joe Johnson, T Mac and another big man can hold us up for a year until 2011...that seems like the realistic scenerio

nk11

Benchwarmer
a front court of Boozer and Lee would be crazy. I am down for that.

it seems good but would never work, both guys are pf's and have similar offensive skills...theyd basically get in eachothers way every play. they both play 0 defense and would get us eaten up in the post every play...boozers not leavin my son dWill either.