Whats wrong with this lineup?

supercelo24

Rookie
Sure, why not?

1. Felton > Harper
2. Billups < Jordan
3. Melo = Pippen
4. Stat = Rodman (You can't really compare a defensive player to an offensive one.)
5. Nene > Longley

Turiaf > Wennington
Barron > Simpkins
Williams < Kukoc
Douglas > Kerr
Walker > Buechler
PEJ < Caffey

Now if Dolan could replace D'antoni with Larry Brown or convince Phil Jackson to coach the Knicks, they would be a historical team.

lmao at melo=pippen.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I'm with you bro. I wouldn't hate Gallo getting his minutes rotating in the 2 and 3, either.

Longish terms, an extension of your lineup,

Douglas
Gallo
Melo
Amare
Moz

After we buyout Chauncey. Gallo becomes more of a point and distributor of the offense, taking pressure off Douglas' main weakness. That would be some stingy backcourt defense, matchup probs galore, a powerhouse 3-4, and legit size and athleticism from our 5.

We make do with this no prob, and can slot in a stud 1 (or 2) with ease. Of which, many are on the horizon.

We will also have the immediate cap to make a serious play for adding Glen Davis and/or Andre Kirilienko, my two most preferred signings this offseason for us.

Douglas-DraftPick
Gallo-Walker
Melo-Williams
Amare-Turiaf
Moz-Davis
6th Fields

Edit -- I would love for us to try to trade for OKC James Harden. Turiaf and Walker and a 1st?

Nothing really overwhelms me about Harden. He's a developing 21 yr old who can score inside and out. It's hard to say w any confidence what he'll be. From what I can tell he's pretty athletic, but not insanely so, can shoot w range. He provides a good scoring punch off the bench for OKC. I'm not sure he's worth Turiaf, Walker and a 1st, but I could be wrong. Honestly, I need to see more of him.