When do single game tickets go on sale?

shaolin

Benchwarmer
"insiders" as in not the general public? So, I can't go to the box office and purchase tickets on the 16th?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea its sept.16th for insiders. you become an insider by going on knicks.com tickets then click on the single game ticket option then they should have an insider bar. sign up and there you go hahah.

i became one a couple of months ago i have to get knicks lakers tickets as well as knicks bulls on christmas if i can either that game or knicks heat

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
What Games do you need Shaolin ????

Sorry to make a thread about this, but just curious. I would like to buy a pair of tickets.

I have 2 seats in 407 Center court seating $130.00 for the pair. Please do not expect this price for any of the MIA BOS OKC LAL CHI Games these sets will go for more and will be sold 3 days before event...Let me know if you or anyone is interested ok.....

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
yea its sept.16th for insiders. you become an insider by going on knicks.com tickets then click on the single game ticket option then they should have an insider bar. sign up and there you go hahah.

i became one a couple of months ago i have to get knicks lakers tickets as well as knicks bulls on christmas if i can either that game or knicks heat
bro not christmas lol

I'm trying to get tickets for the Heat game but the prices are crazy

Paul1355

All Star
how much are they for say 4-5 tickets( each ticket is roughly how much?) whered you see the pricing though?
stubhub.com had the Knicks Heat game at like over 150 for a 3rd level seat all the way up.

I was just trying to find something like 2nd level for 150 a piece....can' find one. But that is the ideal game to go to.

That or the David Lee Warriors game since that game will be cheaper.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
stubhub is resold by private ticket holders unno if the tickets will be worth more though knicks.com or stubhub but ill wait to find out loll.

shaolin

Benchwarmer
I have 2 seats in 407 Center court seating $130.00 for the pair. Please do not expect this price for any of the MIA BOS OKC LAL CHI Games these sets will go for more and will be sold 3 days before event...Let me know if you or anyone is interested ok.....

I don't need any games in particular, just want to get good seats at one early season game.