Which Knick Will Be The Biggest Disappointment Of The 08-09 Season?

Which Knick will disappoint us most?

• Chandler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D'Antoni

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Duhon

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Gallinari

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Lee

• Randolph

• Crawford

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

GetRealistic

Starter
Renaldo Balkman is not a good player. It was a massive waste of the 21st draft pick. The guy hasn't gotten his option picked up by Denver yet and from all reports isn't even close to the rotation. Yet all we hear about is how'll we'll miss him..

Miss his what? His jump shooting? His Basketball IQ? His free throw shooting? And i'll break it to you he wasn't a good defender people were just blinded by the fact he actually tried which was a rarity on this team.

Wilson Chandler was a good draft pick at the small forward position Balkman was not. Balkman is equal to Ewing Jr. and Ewing Jr was drafted late in the second round and he didn't even make the squad (which probably was a mistakte)

Gallinari, Chandler, and even Richardson are better then Balkman.

People bitch and moan about trading Balkman which is nonsense. If you want to bitch and moan about trading a young promising small forward look no further then trading Ariza.

to quote MSG... Balkman smh

Paul1355

All Star
Renaldo Balkman is not a good player. It was a massive waste of the 21st draft pick. The guy hasn't gotten his option picked up by Denver yet and from all reports isn't even close to the rotation. Yet all we hear about is how'll we'll miss him..

Miss his what? His jump shooting? His Basketball IQ? His free throw shooting? And i'll break it to you he wasn't a good defender people were just blinded by the fact he actually tried which was a rarity on this team.

Wilson Chandler was a good draft pick at the small forward position Balkman was not. Balkman is equal to Ewing Jr. and Ewing Jr was drafted late in the second round and he didn't even make the squad (which probably was a mistakte)

Gallinari, Chandler, and even Richardson are better then Balkman.

People bitch and moan about trading Balkman which is nonsense. If you want to bitch and moan about trading a young promising small forward look no further then trading Ariza.

to quote MSG... Balkman smh

co sign....finally someone else speaks up about Balkman. The guy was a fan favorite, played some D and hustled...i'll give him that....but everything else he was an F. I'd take Ewing Jr. over Balkman, honestly.

But yea I mean we all liked what we saw out of Ewing Jr. but no reason to bitch and moan about it, he would have gotten 3 min a game anyways.

Balkman wouldn't have gotten any minutes, as said by Mike D and Walsh.

:agreed:

KBlack25

Starter
The Knicks biggest Disappointment will be the lost of the Tazman energy in Dantoni's system.

I must write this down.
The Denver Nuggets will be one of the top 6 teams in the NBA league this season.

The Denver Nuggets did not think twice about snatching our defensive uptempo hustling Tazman (Balkman) to add to their roster and rotation.
They may have traded Camby for just a 2nd round pick, but they replaced Camby defensive & rebounding prowness in the paint by welcoming back Chris Andersen crazy (Rodman type) rebounding and shotblocking.
The Nuggets scorers "AI, JR, Melo, and Kleinza" are free to play no defense for the first three quarters this season of each game.

If coach Byron Scott did not get Posey to sign with New Orleans, he would have kept Chris Andersen.

The Nuggets will be one of the top 6 teams in the NBA this season? Would you like to place a bet on this?

Edit: I had to edit because your logic is beyond stupid. Chris Andersen has "Rodman-type" rebounding. Dennis Rodman averaged 13 RPG over his career, Andersen has never, ever ever ever ever in his 6 year NBA career put up more than 6.1 (less than half) rebounds per game. Marcus Camby and his DPoY Award will be replaced by Andersen? Andersen averages half the number of blocks Marcus Camby does, and won't come close to Camby's 13 RPG he put up last year. You parade around this board like some kind of BBall Expert, but in reality you are a know-nothing imbicile.

Last edited: