Benchwarmer
Mayo if there should be a no brainer!!

I like these choices not including Rose & Beasley

PG : Mayo
SG: Gordan
SF : Gallinari
PF: Randolph
C: Jordan

Also at C this kid from Nevada looks good!!

BCKnicks

Rookie
I actually like Galinnari alot. From everything that I have heard, the kid is a very intelligent player with all the fundamentals and basketball IQ that you could ask for, especially out of such a young player. The primary knock on his is his athleticism which has been rated by scouts as only average, but it is possible that at 19 he has not reached his athletic ceiling (not saying that he will become an athletic freak all of the sudden, but he could certainly develop in that area). Bottom line, even if he is not a bona fide superstar, he will definitely be a contributing piece on a team and that can be just as important. There are only 2-3 top-caliber superstar type players that are locks and those guys are Mayo, Rose, and Beasley. We would be incredibly lucky to get a shot at Mayo and Beasley and Rose will be gone. We need youth and the right kind of players, so for me Gallinari looks like a fantastic pick.

metrocard

Legend
Jordan isn't worth a 1st round pick. I guarantee he'll be a bust. Dude has no feel for the game at all. He's just an athletic 7 footer. Mechanics, fundamentals, skills, awareness > athleticism. Not everyone stays as athletic as they once were.

Lopez is the best big man in this draft behind Beasley.

Augustin is the best PG behind Rose.

Mayo has superstar potential.

Draft?

I would like to take DJ with the 6th pick because we really need a true PG on the team. Like Marbury or not we have to look to replace him soon ( I'm not so sure M.Collins/N.Robinson is up to the task?) Also I would like to some how get another pick in the draft (anywhere between 15-30 would do) and pick up the kid JaVeal McGee from Nevada, he looks like a young Amare Stodomire and DJ could be our version of a young Steve Nash! :) wishfull thinking I know, but with this team thats all I've got left!

Paul1355

All Star
I would like to take DJ with the 6th pick because we really need a true PG on the team. Like Marbury or not we have to look to replace him soon ( I'm not so sure M.Collins/N.Robinson is up to the task?) Also I would like to some how get another pick in the draft (anywhere between 15-30 would do) and pick up the kid JaVeal McGee from Nevada, he looks like a young Amare Stodomire and DJ could be our version of a young Steve Nash! :) wishfull thinking I know, but with this team thats all I've got left!

People are saying that Nevada kid is a sleeper but i agree unless marbury really shows us he's the old stephon the knicks should dump him at the end of his contract..Nate could always be good backup and still has potential, he did good last season and improved his shot but a guy like D.J could become very good in a few years and be a starter...he'll shine in the NBA.