Who Killed Steve McNair and his girl? I think it was this 2 ****ers?

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
I will just take that as a compliment. Sometimes the simple answer is the answer.

You were dead on, and I'm glad to have seen your post contrary to mine. That is exactly what I was looking for just a chat on this bizarre case (or the one that formed in my head). The fact that she killed him hurts even more, I just didn't even wanted to picture it. This is a trully sad story.

jimkcchief88

All Star
You were dead on, and I'm glad to have seen your post contrary to mine. That is exactly what I was looking for just a chat on this bizarre case (or the one that formed in my head). The fact that she killed him hurts even more, I just didn't even wanted to picture it. This is a trully sad story.

I actually feel worse about this than the Micheal Jackson death. Steve Mcnair did as much for black quarterbacks in the NFL as Doug Williams did, maybe more. Anyone who doesn't think this man is a HOFamer is crazy. I even have a Mcnair jersey and I don't even like the Titans. Just a real shame. Just shows you have to watch who you hang with, fine *** girls included. My thoughts go out to his family.

tiger0330

Legend
Over there on ESPN they call it a murder-suicide case, I really feel that is false. I believe it was Keith Norfleet and Jett Jackson. They didn't like Mcnair and Keith was jealous of losing his girl to him. Jett help Keith staging the crime making it seem like the girl did it and then killed herself. The notion of her killing him doesn't make any sense to me. It just doesn't. I might be wrong but police should really investigate Keith and Jett as potential suspects. Damn had this been in NY this case would have been done already.

By the way I brought the news into this site because I would like to know how you guys feel about the case, and I also posted in the Sports forum (but no 1 goes there, lol)
Glad you did bring this to the Knicks forum, I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. You definitely provided more info than the news media provided along with the pics of the girl. The case is now officially a murder/suicide but damn capping Mcnair 4 times while he's napping on the sofa doesn't sound right or she was one crazy b**ch.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
And they found the gun UNDER her body at the scene of the crime??? What killer shoots somebody, then leaves the murder weapon at the scene under one of the victims???

How would the gun be under her though after she topped herself? Like she capped herself in the head then tucked the gun neatly underneath herself before drawing her last breath?

jimkcchief88

All Star
How would the gun be under her though after she topped herself? Like she capped herself in the head then tucked the gun neatly underneath herself before drawing her last breath?

I guess she fell on top of the gun after she shot herself. I heard somewhere she was trying to shoot herself and then land in Mcnair's lap. Don't know how true that is.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Glad you did bring this to the Knicks forum, I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. You definitely provided more info than the news media provided along with the pics of the girl. The case is now officially a murder/suicide but damn capping Mcnair 4 times while he's napping on the sofa doesn't sound right or she was one crazy b**ch.

Props to Arod for posting those photos because before the last 24 hours, the media just had mug shots. You don't really understand what went down until you see her party pics. She was fine and no wonder Mcnair bit on it. No one looks good in mug shots....

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer

Thanks Tiger and jimkchief8,

I also had bought a Mcnair #9 Titans home jersey to a girlfriend like 8 years ago. The guy was a warrior on the field and a community guy to the fullest. How many people that you know give so much to one's community? I don't. Some are calling out Mcnair for cheating on his wife, which is the most coward thing I have ever seen. Just cuz he had another woman doesn't make him a bad dude. He made a mistake that cost him his life, but why judge somebody that is dead?