Who should be our 1 and 2

jimkcchief88

All Star
I say Crawford or Francis at PG and Richardson at SG. I hope they try this scenario tonight vs Minnesota.

Now you are talking!!! Crawford and Q starting backcourt. Big and athletic to match-up. You can always rotate Franchaise or Nate-Robb in as needed or go 3 guard.

metrocard

Legend
Respect for knick fans are lost because of fans like you who want to change the roster every season. But it's understandable because kids never have patience...

This is the same man who thinks Marbury Francis, a back court who can't even average more points combined than Rip Hamilton. Billups and Hamilton are a World Championship back court and one of the best in the NBA. You can't even give one explanation why Marbury and Francis are better than Billups and Hamilton. MOST KNICK FANS WOULD PICK BILLUPS AND RIP OVER THE BACK COURT WE HAVE NOW.

This is what he would probably reply back with

"Marbury and Francis are more talented" With no explanation.

Its a joke really now, Knick fans have been so brain washed by Isiah, they've became retarded. Theres no logical explanations anymore, not even an opinion.

I want to change the ROSTER cause this ROSTER is a no GOOD ROSTER. I have to explain it in simple terms to you, cause your slow understanding of things. I'm going to explain this to you nice and clear.

Most NBA fans look at the Knicks as a 25 win TEAM. This ROSTER has no expectations, no playoff expectations. This roster will be over the cap till 2008-09. That means we will suck for another 2-3 years, and then rebuild, unless Isiah trades the expiring contracts away(if he's still in NY).

Why would anyone in their right mind want to keep guys like Marbury, Francis, Crawford, Curry, Fyre on their team? If you want a losing foundation, go ahead, SUPPORT THOSE PLAYERS.

I'm sorry, but I'm a Knick fan who want the best possible team. I'm not settling for crap, effortless, no defense, soft cancers, untradable players. I want to keep Richardson, Robinson, Lee, Balkman, Collins. They BRING what we need to the table, they show me effort and dedication. They're multi dementional with their game. They try to play defense, and most of them do a good job on it.

I'M SORRY FOR BEING A KNICKS FAN WHO WANTS GOOD PLAYERS ON HIS TEAM, AND NOT A KNICK FAN WHO WORSHIPS ISIAH AND STAYS LOYAL, ACCEPTING A ROSTER OF PLAYERS THAT WERE TRADED BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE IN THE NBA WANTS THEM.

Crawford was unwanted and replaced in Chicago with someone much better, Gordon.

Curry was replaced, and was unwanted cause his health issues, weight problem, lazyness, one dementional game, his limited potential cause his lack of passion for the game. He was replaced by one of the greatest defensive centers of all time, mutliple time all star Ben Wallace.

Francis was a cancer in Orlando, he was replaced by a better team player, a pass first PG in Carlos Arroyo.

Marbury was HATED in Phoneix by many people, he was replaced by the two time MVP, and the best PG in the NBA, Steve Nash.

What did we get in return? Unwanted garbage, from Francis to Curry. Its still amazingly retarded that there are people living in the world today that want to keep these guys on the roster.

I have patience, I want to rebuild, with the RIGHT players. Not with 3-4 year 3939393 million contracts, with players who can't even produce offensively or defensively.

Give me youth dedicated hard working young players mixed in with respectable veterans who can be leaders in the locker room. We'll tank one year and draft a franchise player in the draft, or sign a free agent who can make the difference. Why can't we be a franchise that does the right thing?

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
As both Dr. C and the chief have said...JC should get some playing time. But I don't think he should start because of his spontaneous shoot first mentality. Starbury was seen in flashes last night and steve played well when he was on the floor. Q-Rich is starting to fade a lil bit tho. I wonder what's up with him. Isiah needs to establish roles better for these guards. He needs to put all the scoring load on francis and marbury and then the big guys will benefit off of their penetration. A decent mix of post play and guard penetration will not only get the chemistry flowing with this team again but it will also better define roles. I believe in team ball but when you have scorers such as marbury, francis, and JC then why let them go to waste? This is what they do. Score...so let's put the ball in the guards hands and ease the bigs in the game in due time.

gega

Rookie
Marbury and Francis need to stop "letting the game come to them" and play like they are capable of playing, if they do that they could carry the team and they will make everyone better.:fire:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I absolutely agree with you gege. Some people think that marbury and francis are "crap", but I completely think of the opposite. I say forget what the haters think and play the way that led the to the notorious names of the franchise and starbury. Unleash the franchise and starbury!

metrocard

Legend
I absolutely agree with you gege. Some people think that marbury and francis are "crap", but I completely think of the opposite. I say forget what the haters think and play the way that led the to the notorious names of the franchise and starbury. Unleash the franchise and starbury!

What you think is false. Franchise and Starbury don't exist. Francis and Marbury haven't been in an all star game in 3-4 years. They're not ALL STARS NO MORE, get over it and come to REALITY so people can understand your ass.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
You guys need to realize that this is the Knicks squad and unless Thomas can work out his magic this squad will stay the same. The funny thing about all of this is if Thomas brings in more aggressive talent then he will be credited for it and will remain coach and GM. So if you really hate Thomas you should root for this team right?

gega

Rookie
Definetly i would like to see, marbury and crawford pair up, and I would like to see nate and francis together :fire: