Who should be the starters?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
PG-Robinson
SG-Crawford
SF-Balkman
PF-Randolph
C-Randolph Morris Why not Morris? He's young and hopefully can be molded into a player that makes an afford on defense. If he gets 5 boards in the first half it would be worth it.

swish

Rookie
Crawfords defense as a point guard and a shooting guard is worse then any other starters in the league. He cant keep anyone in front of him, I wouldnt be suprised if Dan Dickau crossed him over.

I was just looking at the numbers and was checking a few sites like 82games.com and the numbers are not as bad as you are claiming. In fact I wonder just how much you dislike that guy because the severity of your exaggerations are ridiculous .

Crawford has a PER at pg of 21 and his opp PG's have one of 12 against him .Thats pretty good when most of the top pg's in the league hover around 24-26 and give up around 15-16 .

His numbers at sg are average (around 15)while his opp are slightly below(13-14) again not fantastic but not Dickau either.This is much better than in years past though when I looked at the previous years .

Now this doesnt mean I think hes an all star but hes clearly not as bad as you are saying .I think he has actually improved but as a team we are so far gone does it really even matter ?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I was just looking at the numbers and was checking a few sites like 82games.com and the numbers are not as bad as you are claiming. In fact I wonder just how much you dislike that guy because the severity of your exaggerations are ridiculous .

Crawford has a PER at pg of 21 and his opp PG's have one of 12 against him .Thats pretty good when most of the top pg's in the league hover around 24-26 and give up around 15-16 .

His numbers at sg are average (around 15)while his opp are slightly below(13-14) again not fantastic but not Dickau either.This is much better than in years past though when I looked at the previous years .

Now this doesnt mean I think hes an all star but hes clearly not as bad as you are saying .I think he has actually improved but as a team we are so far gone does it really even matter ?

I noticed that Crawfords ratings arent too bad on 82games.com and thats why I think that website is garbage and the info is invalid.

I agree that no one players strenghts or weaknesses mean anything, as a team the Knicks suck and have a long way to go.

metrocard

Legend
Only guys who earned a starting spot on this team
Balkman
David Lee
Nate Robinson

Guys who haven't got their chance
Chandler
Morris

Underrated
Collins