Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Toney Douglas

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Bill Walker

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

moneyg

Starter
I think it should be tmac. we dont have a SG on our roster and arent we tired of O'antoni playing people out of position....

fields is best suited as a three.. backing up melo.. since he cant shine with stars on the floor...remind me who was our backup for melo last season..SMH

tmac showed last year he was healthy and a far better player than the season before..... also with guys like melo and amare.. an extra passer would hurt..

i also think we need to check on azzy status to see if he reclaimed his athletism. he would of been perfect last season if healthy....

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
I think it should be tmac. we dont have a SG on our roster and arent we tired of O'antoni playing people out of position....

fields is best suited as a three.. backing up melo.. since he cant shine with stars on the floor...remind me who was our backup for melo last season..SMH

tmac showed last year he was healthy and a far better player than the season before..... also with guys like melo and amare.. an extra passer would hurt..

i also think we need to check on azzy status to see if he reclaimed his athletism. he would of been perfect last season if healthy....

I like those options but the Knicks already have sg/sf. I have always been a tmac fan, and he can pass, doesn't necessarily need to score.

Azzy when healthy could have been the best option at starting sg. He can spread the floor with his 3 point shooting ability, was familiar with D'antoni's style, and plays decent defense. The draft might have looked different with Azzy.

My Problem is this
:
The Knicks saw something wrong, and to my imagination they must have felt he was injury prone. Tmac is also injury prone, and the Knicks didn't want to gamble.