Why Do I Feel Like These Fools Are Trying Hard Not To Pass Gallo The Ball?

Proud Warrior

Benchwarmer
Gallo is not only a shooter, he's an all-round player able to play in several roles. I think Duhon is a better shooter than Danilo.
Like you, also I noticed that Danilo doesn't receive much balls and I think that it's only a matter of time. Gallinari still hasn't the right training to play on avarage 1 game in 2 days and so he is still not ready to play at high level.
Be patient, soon you will see the real Danilo Gallinari

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
i think as someone said earlier, it's in our heads for the most part, when ever gallos on the floor were watchin him and noticin if he isn't given the ball, more then we would for another player...he is a rookie so i'm sure there is a small truth to this, but nothing that we can see.....Gallo seems to be better then I thought, seems if he is open and can set up for 3 that it usually goes in...he doesn't seem like a very good quick shooter though when he goes one on one, his shot just seems a little slow...i've also noticed past few games opposing teams are goin after him on the defenive end....he's a great hustle player, hopefully he'll get better with a hand in his face and become quicker

Martice

Rookie
Gallo has a fine set of skills that are only going to get better I hope. However, he is a little slow for point guard (as some have suggested), Lacks explosiveness, he's too skinny for the power positions (fouls out or gets into foul trouble because of that) and his jump shot is sweet but has not played enough for me to say that even with a jump shot, that he would be better on the floor than Chandler. I say this because in addition to having a jump shot, Chandler is athletic, explosive, plays defense as well.

We all know the reputation of European players is they are soft on D!

This kid has sooo much to show me before I drink the Kool Aid and that goes for Chandler too but at least with Chandler I know he brings other things to the table.