Why is Balkman Riding the Pine?

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea well i think jeffries deserves 2 play...hes trying...but balkman should deff play 2...man start Jeffries and then balkman off the bench...and Q rich if any of them get hurt

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Then what is

Crawford
Richardson
Jefferies
Randolph
Curry
Rose

????

the only person worse than balkman OFF DA BALL defender on dat list is crawford but u cant bench jamal cuz he's been our best player offensively this year..balkman gambles way too much and doesnt pay attention to the person he guarding cuz he always looking at the ball, he also dies on picks

metrocard

Legend
the only person worse than balkman OFF DA BALL defender on dat list is crawford but u cant bench jamal cuz he's been our best player offensively this year..balkman gambles way too much and doesnt pay attention to the person he guarding cuz he always looking at the ball, he also dies on picks

Richardson
Jefferies
Randolph
Curry
Rose

=

better on the ball defenders than Balkman?

You don't watch the Knicks.

Curry doesn't move or help on defense, same with Randolph. They both can be foul prone at times also. Some of the WORST defenders at their positions. They make Balkman look like Pippen/Jordan combined.

Richardson and Rose are some of the slowest players on the team and no longer are effective defenders one on one. Richardson played good defense last year, but this year his injuries got up to him.

JEFFERIES...lmao.

You suck Jamal, but hate on Balkman? Jamal is EVERYTHING that is wrong with this team, no effort on defense, turnover prone, poor shot selection, SOFTNESS, inefficiency.

Balkman is the complete opposite. I would parade the whole fucking city when Crawford finally dumped in the garbage.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Richardson
Jefferies
Randolph
Curry
Rose

=

better on the ball defenders than Balkman?

You don't watch the Knicks.

Curry doesn't move or help on defense, same with Randolph. They both can be foul prone at times also. Some of the WORST defenders at their positions. They make Balkman look like Pippen/Jordan combined.

Richardson and Rose are some of the slowest players on the team and no longer are effective defenders one on one. Richardson played good defense last year, but this year his injuries got up to him.

JEFFERIES...lmao.

You suck Jamal, but hate on Balkman? Jamal is EVERYTHING that is wrong with this team, no effort on defense, turnover prone, poor shot selection, SOFTNESS, inefficiency.

Balkman is the complete opposite. I would parade the whole fucking city when Crawford finally dumped in the garbage.

i dont hate balkman, i like balkman but he gambles way too much on defense and i didnt say ON the ball defender, balkman is a solid on the ball defender, i said off the ball...and by the way, balkman misses a lot of easy lay ups

knicklover

Benchwarmer
The problem with Balkman is that he's a SF version of Rodman. He can rebound, play defense, and provide other intangible benefits at a level that's attractive for a SF, but offers little or no offense. That's OK if you have a lot of other great outside shooters, but the Knicks do not. Crawford is way too inconsistent and he does most of the shooting. We can't afford to have someone in there that shoots even worse than Qrich unless he's in there with someone that can light it up. That makes it too easy to double Curry and Zach. Just think about it. Lee, Qrich, Balkman, Jeffries, Collins, Rose, and Curry have no outside shot and Robinson and Crawford have piss poor shooting percentages too.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Just think about it. Lee, Qrich, Balkman, Jeffries, Collins, Rose, and Curry have no outside shot and Robinson and Crawford have piss poor shooting percentages too.

This is why we suck. And then we got Randolph who is averages 3.1 turnovers per game which is #17, Dwayne Wade is first with 4.5 TO

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
The problem with Balkman is that he's a SF version of Rodman. He can rebound, play defense, and provide other intangible benefits at a level that's attractive for a SF, but offers little or no offense. That's OK if you have a lot of other great outside shooters, but the Knicks do not. Crawford is way too inconsistent and he does most of the shooting. We can't afford to have someone in there that shoots even worse than Qrich unless he's in there with someone that can light it up. That makes it too easy to double Curry and Zach. Just think about it. Lee, Qrich, Balkman, Jeffries, Collins, Rose, and Curry have no outside shot and Robinson and Crawford have piss poor shooting percentages too.

Great point...but I would have to put balkman over jeffries on the depth chart. Jeffries is only wanted on the floor is because he's an active 6'11 F/C that is versatile in every way but on the offensive end...

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
cause playing Balkman would give more energy to the team. which could make things easier for isiah, and if it's one thing zeke hates, it's making things easy for him. well except of course..........ya know, i don't think i'll finish that statement.

:wallbash:

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea man...one thing a coach has 2 do is listen 2 the fans...sometimes they know more then him...man i would just give it a shot man the least he can do 2 win the fans back is do what we want...well ofcourse he dont want himself out but still he should do everything else...let the young guys play man what u got 2 loose?