Why is Steph still talking about the Knicks? I thought he was "caught up in life"

KBlack25

Starter
Wrong. First of all, Marbury was not offered a buyout, until December. Secondly, he was bought out for 18 million dollars; he did not get his full salary.

As for whether or not I am a Knick fan, you seriously need to shut up. I do not have to prove to anyone whether or not I am a Knicks fan. I am allowed to have whatever viewpoints I want.

Wrong.
November article on the buyout: http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/11138469/rss

September article on the buyout: http://belemasporttalk.com/blog1/2008/09/23/knicks-close-to-marbury-buyout/

The only problem was Steph held out for $21 mil and the Knicks didn't want to give him the full price. Eventually they finally got Marbury to agree to less, but if you read this article:

http://gothamist.com/2009/01/01/stephon_marbury_the_blogger.php

or this:

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/sports/articles/2008/09/25/20080925namesON.html

But Marbury said he won't accept a buyout. He is owed nearly $22 million in the final year of his contract, and will insist on all of it whether he plays for the Knicks or not.

"Why would I settle when I earned the money that I'm about to receive, he said, adding he'd take "not a penny less."
Or this:

http://dimemag.com/2008/09/does-the-nba-need-a-stephon-marbury-rule/

But with the current state of affairs in the NBA - Stephon Marbury holding the Knicks hostage for $21 million
Or this:

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumo...-another-attempt-to-buy-o?urn=nba,131322&cp=7

New York Knicks president Donnie Walsh said he will step up attempts to buy out Stephon Marbury after Jan. 1 and will make the banished point guard another buyout offer, according to the New York Post.

Walsh's first offer — $3 million off Marbury's prorated $21.9M wage — was flatly rejected. In response, Marbury took his $1M giveback off the table and ended negotiations.
You will see that Marbury was responsible for not being bought out early. He declined the December deal which was the exact same as the February deal. Marbury was being a crybaby bitch about it, and decided to decline. It's HIS fault he wasn't bought out early.

You are a fake ****ing Knicks fan, everyone here knows that. If you were REALLY a Knicks fan you'd be upset at anyone trying to prevent this team from moving forward and trying to get better.

You can call yourself a Knicks fan but the fact of the matter is you are defending a guy who is preventing the Knicks from becoming a better team by holding a grudge like a 13 year old girl.

Go to a Stephon Marbury board.

Hate the guy (as I do) or love him (as you do) the fact of the matter is HE IS NO LONGER A NEW YORK KNICK. And now, because he can't get over the fact that he felt cheated, lied to and screwed, which if you believe him (I don't) maybe he was. But the fact is, people get screwed all the time, people have to move forward with their lives. Steph is a 32 year old man, it's time for him to grow up and move on. So you didn't like the way you got treated? Fine, we heard all about that like 8 months ago, how you didn't like the way you were treated. And you know what? I could deal with that months ago because he still was under a Knicks contract. But the fact is, the team is trying to move on, and Stephon Marbury just CAN'T GET OVER IT.

Like I said, he is a THIRTY TWO YEAR OLD MAN, and he is holding a grudge and crying about stuff that happened over half a year ago. GET THE **** OVER IT, GROW UP!

There are plenty of guys in this league that get tossed around, cheated, and hurt by their teams. 99.9% of them, when they leave that team don't go crying to the media, they go out and play basketball the next place. MOST players coming out of a non-ideal situation (see: Shaquille O'Neal/Phoenix) will just say "You know what, it didn't work out, let's move on," NOT, "I'm so angry at my former team no one should ever go there because it's a bad place to play."

Most people in this league are mature enough to move on. Unfortunately, Steph isn't.

What I don't get is:

What does Steph hope to accomplish here?

Does he think crying about it will get him his $3 million back? Does he think trying to destroy the franchise that he grew up a "fan" of (and I use the term fan loosely, as even abcd can call himself a "fan") will get him in the Hall of Fame? Does he think if he bitches enough some team is going to say, "Hey, I like our squad, but you know what we need? A point guard that will bitch if he doesn't get minutes and try and prevent us from getting better free agents in the future, let's sign Steph!"?

Look I know you love Steph, as many here do, and you can call yourself a Knicks fan all you want, but the sole purpose of this guys speech was to hurt the Knicks. His only goal here was to hurt the Knicks, hurt our fanbase and hurt our chances of becoming a contender. How can you stand behind that as a self-proclaimed Knicks fan? I don't care if he's ****ing Ghandi, to get behind someone that is trying purposely to hurt your team, and to still claim you are a fan of that team, is ludicrous.

Last edited:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Wrong.

September article on the buyout: http://belemasporttalk.com/blog1/2008/09/23/knicks-close-to-marbury-buyout/

The only problem was Steph held out for $21 mil and the Knicks didn't want to give him the full price. Eventually they finally got Marbury to agree to less, but if you read this article:

or this:

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/sports/articles/2008/09/25/20080925namesON.html

Or this:

http://dimemag.com/2008/09/does-the-nba-need-a-stephon-marbury-rule/

Or this:

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumo...-another-attempt-to-buy-o?urn=nba,131322&cp=7

You will see that Marbury was responsible for not being bought out early. He declined the December deal which was the exact same as the February deal. Marbury was being a crybaby bitch about it, and decided to decline. It's HIS fault he wasn't bought out early.

You are a fake ****ing Knicks fan, everyone here knows that. If you were REALLY a Knicks fan you'd be upset at anyone trying to prevent this team from moving forward and trying to get better.

You can call yourself a Knicks fan but the fact of the matter is you are defending a guy who is preventing the Knicks from becoming a better team by holding a grudge like a 13 year old girl.

Hate the guy (as I do) or love him (as you do) the fact of the matter is HE IS NO LONGER A NEW YORK KNICK. And now, because he can't get over the fact that he felt cheated, lied to and screwed, which if you believe him (I don't) maybe he was. But the fact is, people get screwed all the time, people have to move forward with their lives. Steph is a 32 year old man, it's time for him to grow up and move on. So you didn't like the way you got treated? Fine, we heard all about that like 8 months ago, how you didn't like the way you were treated. And you know what? I could deal with that months ago because he still was under a Knicks contract. But the fact is, the team is trying to move on, and Stephon Marbury just CAN'T GET OVER IT.

Like I said, he is a THIRTY TWO YEAR OLD MAN, and he is holding a grudge and crying about stuff that happened over half a year ago. GET THE **** OVER IT, GROW UP!

There are plenty of guys in this league that get tossed around, cheated, and hurt by their teams. 99.9% of them, when they leave that team don't go crying to the media, they go out and play basketball the next place. MOST players coming out of a non-ideal situation (see: Shaquille O'Neal/Phoenix) will just say "You know what, it didn't work out, let's move on," NOT, "I'm so angry at my former team no one should ever go there because it's a bad place to play."

Most people in this league are mature enough to move on. Unfortunately, Steph isn't.

What I don't get is:

Does he think crying about it will get him his $3 million back? Does he think trying to destroy the franchise that he grew up a "fan" of (and I use the term fan loosely, as even abcd can call himself a "fan") will get him in the Hall of Fame? Does he think if he bitches enough some team is going to say, "Hey, I like our squad, but you know what we need? A point guard that will bitch if he doesn't get minutes and try and prevent us from getting better free agents in the future, let's sign Steph!"?

Look I know you love Steph, as many here do, and you can call yourself a Knicks fan all you want, but the sole purpose of this guys speech was to hurt the Knicks. His only goal here was to hurt the Knicks, hurt our fanbase and hurt our chances of becoming a contender. How can you stand behind that as a self-proclaimed Knicks fan? I don't care if he's ****ing Ghandi, to get behind someone that is trying purposely to hurt your team, and to still claim you are a fan of that team, is ludicrous.

You should have at least used lube...:smokin:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Wrong.

or this:

Thank you for proving me right. Every article you posted was on rumors for a buyout agreement.

Marbury was even quoted saying: "Of course I want something resolved," Marbury told the paper. "I want to go forward."

The only article you have that legitimately mentions a buyout was the article from January 1st, 2009.

Your manipulative tactics cannot work on me, because I am more intelligent than you on every level.

The more you post, the harder it becomes to believe that your are studying to be a lawyer.

I am not even studying a history or law related degree, yet I was able to completely shut down your biased, distorted, and false argument.

Go eat a homosexual cock and die of AIDS, b!tc#. I don't have time for your bulls#!t.

I mean, what is the purpose of your existence?

All you do is b!tch, moan, and scream, as if Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni birthed you.

30012622.JPG

Does Walsh pay you to swallow his sperm everyday?
SuperStock_1433R-933788.jpg

Gayblack, as he prepares to swallow Walsh's sperm.

Does D'Antoni pay you to take pipe from him, every single day?
adam_gyn_0902.jpg

Gayblack, as he prepares to take pipe from D'Antoni.

Obviously, because you always seem to defend them, even when they are wrong.

Just do everybody a favor and hang yourself.

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You should have at least used lube when fu(king me in the ass, GAYBLACK...:smokin:

You seem to enjoy taking pipe from gayblack, huh, fatboy?

l_391bc70f8b9153df1af922170b68c39f.jpg

893277026_l.jpg

l_da7e59bcdf41cfa433c898bec0f4451e.jpg

589860840_l.jpg

592618512_l.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, metrocard really ethered this fat b!tc#, on the brandon "jennigs" thread.

Harlem1a.jpg

Last edited:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
You seem to enjoy taking pipe from gayblack, huh, fatboy?

l_391bc70f8b9153df1af922170b68c39f.jpg

893277026_l.jpg

l_da7e59bcdf41cfa433c898bec0f4451e.jpg

589860840_l.jpg

592618512_l.jpg

Wow, metrocard really ethered this fat b!tc#, on the brandon "jennigs" thread.

Harlem1a.jpg

Keep sweating my life faggot...My man took time to look my pics up...again! When you're done, you can go back to dreaming about a threesome with Harlem Heat. I know you wanna take it in the mouth from Booker T...:barf:

Something about big sweaty black dudes in tights gets you going everytime..ehh chica?

Italian Stallion

Benchwarmer
This pretty much sums him up. Mentally damaged and always blaming his performance on external factors, never taking ownership for his actions. The dude is a loser and will never contribute to winning anything for any team.

:thumbsup:

I don't know why we waste anytime at all on this "has been" that "never really was" to begin with. His performance in Boston and their subsquent offer speaks louder than anyone here could possibly speak.

KBlack25

Starter
Ahhhh typical abcd, showing his true colors. I proved conclusively that Steph refused a buyout in December, it was his own fault. I dominate him, again, in an argument, and he simply resorts to insults, as he usually does

I also proved that the only thing Steph is trying to do is hurt the team (notice, he didn't quote any of that portion), and yet abcd still backs him. Why, abcd, did you not post the last 3/4s of my post, where I prove, conclusively, that you are the fakest Knicks fan here. You are by far the worst poster on this board, everyone here knows that.

So, abcd, if you are going to respond, please respond to the following:

What I don't get is:

abcd, fake Knicks fan, worst poster on this site.

He was able to, and I quote "shut my argument down"...ladies and gentlemen I present to you abcd's idea of "shutting an argument down":

YOU ARE A ****ING FAGGOT WHO SUCKS D'ANTONIS COCK! THIS POINT/FACTUAL CONTENTION IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING YOU HAVE SAID...

:: Picture of a pregnant woman for some reason::

:: Picture of a guy with his mouth open for some reason::

GOD I AM SO MUCH MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU BECAUSE I CAN LOOK UP ****ING STUPID ASS PICTURES ONLINE AND CALL YOU A FAGGOT...
Go choke on some more Stephon Marbury cock, or have an intelligent conversation, one or the other you tiny brained maggot.

Peace.

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Ahhhh typical abcd, showing his true colors. I proved conclusively that Steph refused a buyout in December, it was his own fault. I dominate him, again, in an argument, and he simply resorts to insults, as he usually does

Wow, this is too easy for me.

You keep helping me, with your stupid posts.

You said yourself that Marbury refused a buyout in DECEMBER. What did my first post say?

"Wrong. First of all, Marbury was not offered a buyout, until December." Secondly, he was bought out for 18 million dollars; he did not get his full salary.

As for it being his fault, you are full of s#!t.

Marbury offered to give up a million dollars off of his contract, and Donnie Walsh refused.

So, actually, it is Donnie Walsh who stopped the buyout from occuring until March.

You just lost twice, in one post.

Now, on to ethering this pathetic wannabe for the 100th time.

I am smarter, more handsome, in better shape, younger, and superior to you in every way.

These hurtful facts seem to crawl under your skin, and it makes you want to always argue with the elite posters of Knicksonline.

At least Trillion stays on topic, as he takes multiple ethers from me, metrocard, mrs.metrocard, and OGKnicksfan.

You change topics, and it makes you look like fat whiney b!tc# who bleeds once a month.

penistransexualsurgery3bz7.jpg

Gayblack's pussy

At least we can tell Tr!llion is a man. He may be a fat, slimy, greedy, stupid, old looking, transsexual dating, lurking, loser, but at least we know he is a man.

Gayblack's gender is still yet to be determined, because he/she seems to always scream and moan, at the top of his/her lungs, whenever he/she is exposed for being a manipulative, dickriding, lurking, dicksucking, fat, worthless, greasy, Everest College bound, prison b!tc#.

Gayblack likes to bitch, as if he/she bleeds once a month, so I'm sure he/she will come back, as always, waiting to lurk.

I already put this loser on my ignore list, so it is going to be funny when this toothless, crackhead ho tries to respond, as if I am actually cognizant of the garbage that comes out of his/her sperm infested mouth.

crackhead.jpg

Gayblack, caught in the act of lurking.

KBlack25

Starter
LMAO at this idiot.

First, because he was offered a buyout in DECEMBER it is NOT D'Antoni and Walsh's fault that he REFUSED it. Period. He was offered it, he refused. Therefore, the only person Steph has to blame for being bought out in February rather than December IS HIMSELF. End of story.

AGAIN he refuses to answer so I'll post everything AGAIN:

What I don't get is:

So, rather than hurl insults, seeing as that's all you are capable of because you aren't a real Knicks fan and you are only here to insult those more intelligent than yourself, please see your ass to the door.

Respond to my post, then we can talk.

I find it hilarious that apparently I'm the one "changing topics" while I've posted the same thing three times in response to abcd, and he has yet to respond because he is an ignorant ****.

Worst poster on this site = abcd, and it isn't even close.

Edit: I'd also like to add I think it's hilarious this guy put me on ignore. Something I said must have really touched him deep down emotionally. Classic move by a scared little pussy, too afraid to talk and have an intelligent conversation, he feels safer just hurling empty insults and then running away and hiding. This is the type of cat that flees off the block once the big guys come into town.

Scared.
Bitch.
Pathetic.

Three words that describe abcd. He's afraid of me, I've now murked him over and over, proved his points wrong and proved he won't address my well written material over and over again, as I've requested a response three times over, all of which he has ignored. He's scared of me, and that's why he puts me on ignore. No other reason to but the fact that he's scared.

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
*This post cannot be seen, because Gayblack is on your ignore list*

It is so funny how I am able to control another poster's actions. It shows how just how important I am to them. It also shows how much I dominate their life.

Gayblack sent me a private love letter. Too bad she's on my ignore list.

<!-- table to support left column nav --><table width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td><!-- usercp nav --><table class="tborder" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="tcat">
</td></tr><tr><td class="thead">
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Edit Options</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Edit Avatar</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Edit Profile Picture</td></tr><tr><td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap">Private Messages<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("nav_pmfolders"); </script>
menu_open.gif
<table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap">Folders</td></tr><tr><td class="vbmenu_option vbmenu_option_alink" href="http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/private.php?folderid=0" target="" islink="true" controlkey="nav_pmfolders.listinfo">Inbox</td></tr><tr><td class="vbmenu_option vbmenu_option_alink" href="http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/private.php?folderid=-1" target="" islink="true" controlkey="nav_pmfolders.listinfo">Sent Items</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">List Messages</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Send New Message</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Track Messages</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Edit Folders</td></tr><tr><td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap">Subscribed Threads<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("nav_subsfolders"); </script>
menu_open.gif
<table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap">Folders</td></tr><tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Subscriptions</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">List Subscriptions</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Edit Folders</td></tr><tr><td class="thead">Miscellaneous</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Event Reminders</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Buddy / Ignore Lists</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Attachments</td></tr></tbody></table><!-- / usercp nav --></td><td> </td><td width="100%"><!-- main page contents --><script type="text/javascript"><!--function check_all_group(checkobj, value){ formobj = checkobj.form; for (var i = 0; i < formobj.elements.length; i++) { elm = formobj.elements; if (elm.type == "checkbox" && elm.value == value) { elm.checked = checkobj.checked; } }}//--></script><form action="private.php" method="get"><input name="s" type="hidden"> <input name="pp" type="hidden"> <table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><thead><tr><td class="tcat"> Private Messages in Folder: Inbox<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("nav_pmfolders.listinfo"); </script>
menu_open.gif
</td></tr></thead><tbody id="collapseobj_pmlistinfo"><tr><td class="panelsurround" align="middle">
<fieldset class="fieldset"><legend>Folder Controls</legend><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"><tbody><tr><td>Inbox contains 1 messages.
You have 1 messages stored, of a total 200 allowed. (Empty Folder)</td></tr><tr><td><table style="border: 2px groove ;" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td title="Messages stored in this folder: 1" style="font-size: 10px; background-color: red;" width="1"> </td><td title="Maximum allowed stored messages: 200" style="font-size: 10px; background-color: green;" width="99"> </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td>Jump to Folder:
<select onchange="this.form.submit();" name="folderid"> <option value="0" selected="selected">Inbox (1 Messages)</option> <option value="-1">Sent Items (0 Messages)</option></select><input class="button" value="Go" type="submit"> </td></tr></tbody></table></fieldset>​

</td></tr></tbody></table></form>
<form action="private.php?do=managepm&folderid=0" method="post"><input name="s" type="hidden"> <input value="managepm" name="do" type="hidden"> <input value="0" name="folderid" type="hidden"> <table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><thead><tr><td class="tcat" style="padding: 6px 0px 6px 6px;" colspan="4"><label for="checkall_all">Messages: 1 <input id="checkall_all" title="Check / Uncheck All" onclick="js_check_all(this.form)" name="allbox" type="checkbox"> </label>Private Messages in Folder: Inbox<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("nav_pmfolders.messagelist"); </script>
menu_open.gif
</td></tr></thead><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" ondblclick="toggle_collapse('pmf0_today')" style="border-bottom: 1px outset; padding-bottom: 3px; cursor: pointer; padding-top: 3px;" colspan="3" width="100%"><label for="checkall_0_today">Messages: 1</label> Today
</td><td class="alt2" style="border-bottom: 1px outset; padding: 0px;" align="middle"><input id="checkall_0_today" title="Select / deselect all in this time period" onclick="check_all_group(this, '0_today')" type="checkbox"></td></tr></tbody><tbody id="collapseobj_pmf0_today"><tr><td class="alt1">
pm_new.gif
</td><td class="alt2"> </td><td class="alt1Active" id="m7620" width="100%">Jul 05, 2009 You forgot to respond to this part
20:13 <!--KBlack25-->KBlack25
</td><td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="middle"><input value="0_today" name="pm[7620]" type="checkbox"></td></tr></tbody><tbody><tr><td class="tfoot" colspan="4" align="right">Selected Messages: <select name="dowhat"> <option value="move" selected="selected">Move to folder...</option> <option value="delete">Delete</option> <option value="read">Mark as read</option> <option value="unread">Mark as unread</option> <option value="xml">Download as XML</option> <option value="csv">Download as CSV</option> <option value="txt">Download as TEXT</option></select> <input class="button" value="Go" type="submit">
</td></tr></tbody></table></form>
<!-- forumjump --><table width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td rowspan="2" width="100%"><table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
pm_new.gif
</td><td class="smallfont"> Unread Message</td></tr><tr><td>
pm_old.gif
</td><td class="smallfont"> Read Message</td></tr><tr><td>
pm_replied.gif
</td><td class="smallfont"> Replied-to Message</td></tr><tr><td>
pm_forwarded.gif
</td><td class="smallfont"> Forwarded Message</td></tr></tbody></table></td><td class="smallfont" nowrap="nowrap">Download all Private Messages as:
XML | CSV | Text </td></tr><tr><td valign="bottom">
<form action="forumdisplay.php" method="get"><input name="s" type="hidden"> <input name="daysprune" type="hidden"> Forum Jump
<select onchange="this.form.submit();" name="f"> <optgroup label="Site Areas"> <option value="cp">User Control Panel</option> <option class="fjsel" value="pm" selected="selected">Private Messages</option> <option value="subs">Subscriptions</option> <option value="wol">Who's Online</option> <option value="search">Search Forums</option> <option value="home">Forums Home</option> </optgroup> <optgroup label="Forums"> <option class="fjdpth0" value="4">KNICKSONLINE.COM Area</option> <option class="fjdpth1" value="10"> Site Feedback</option> <option class="fjdpth0" value="3">Game On</option> <option class="fjdpth1" value="8"> NY Knicks</option> <option class="fjdpth1" value="9"> NBA</option> <option class="fjdpth0" value="5">Other</option> <option class="fjdpth1" value="11"> Other Sports</option> <option class="fjdpth1" value="13"> Hangout</option> <option class="fjdpth1" value="17"> Knicks Online Fantasy League</option> <option class="fjdpth1" value="15"> Video Archive</option> </optgroup></select><input class="button" value="Go" type="submit"> </form>​
</td></tr></tbody></table><!-- / forumjump --><!-- / main page contents --></td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Buddy List</LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD id=buddylist1><LABEL for=listitembuddylist1845><INPUT id=listitembuddylist1845 type=checkbox CHECKED value=abcd name=listbits[1845]><!---->abcd<!----></LABEL>
<LABEL for=listitembuddylist2002><INPUT id=listitembuddylist2002 type=checkbox CHECKED value=DaTPRiNCE name=listbits[2002]><!---->DaTPRiNCE<!----></LABEL>
<LABEL for=listitembuddylist1552><INPUT id=listitembuddylist1552 type=checkbox CHECKED value=Kiyaman name=listbits[1552]><!---->Kiyaman<!----></LABEL>

</TD><TD id=buddylist2><LABEL for=listitembuddylist1070><INPUT id=listitembuddylist1070 type=checkbox CHECKED value=metrocard name=listbits[1070]><!---->metrocard<!----></LABEL>
<LABEL for=listitembuddylist879><INPUT id=listitembuddylist879 type=checkbox CHECKED value=MSGKnickz33 name=listbits[879]><!---->MSGKnickz33<!----></LABEL>
<LABEL for=listitembuddylist2062><INPUT id=listitembuddylist2062 type=checkbox CHECKED value=OGKnickfan name=listbits[2062]><!---->OGKnickfan<!----></LABEL>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE id=userfield_buddy_error style="DISPLAY: none" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD id=userfield_buddy_errortext></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom><TD>Add New User to List
<INPUT class=bginput id=userfield_buddy_txt size=45 name=listbits[] autocomplete="off">
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=vbmenu_hilite title=nohilite></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- vbmenu_register('userfield_buddy', true); snc_buddy = new vB_AJAX_NameSuggest('snc_buddy', 'userfield_buddy_txt', 'userfield_buddy'); //--> </SCRIPT>
</TD><TD align=right><INPUT class=button accessKey=s type=submit value="Save List"></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><LABEL for=chkall_b><INPUT id=chkall_b onclick=js_check_all(this.form) type=checkbox CHECKED name=allbox>Check / Uncheck All</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</FIELDSET>
<FORM id=userlist_ignoreform action=profile.php?do=updatelist&userlist=ignore method=post><INPUT type=hidden name=s> <INPUT type=hidden value=updatelist name=do> <INPUT type=hidden value=ignore name=userlist>
<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Ignore List</LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD id=ignorelist1><LABEL for=listitemignorelist2019><INPUT id=listitemignorelist2019 type=checkbox CHECKED value=KBlack25 name=listbits[2019]><!---->KBlack25<!----></LABEL>

</TD><TD id=ignorelist2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE id=userfield_ignore_error style="DISPLAY: none" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD id=userfield_ignore_errortext></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom><TD>Add New User to List
<INPUT class=bginput id=userfield_ignore_txt size=45 name=listbits[] autocomplete="off">

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- vbmenu_register('userfield_ignore', true); snc_ignore = new vB_AJAX_NameSuggest('snc_ignore', 'userfield_ignore_txt', 'userfield_ignore'); //--> </SCRIPT>
</TD><TD align=right><INPUT class=button accessKey=s type=submit value="Save List"></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><LABEL for=chkall_i><INPUT id=chkall_i onclick=js_check_all(this.form) type=checkbox CHECKED name=allbox>Check / Uncheck All</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</FIELDSET> </FORM>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- vB_AJAX_Userlist_Init("userlist_ignoreform", "userlist_buddyform"); //--> </SCRIPT>
To view the complete members list, click here.​

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is too easy.​

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Buddy List</LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD id=buddylist1><LABEL for=listitembuddylist1845><INPUT id=listitembuddylist1845 type=checkbox CHECKED value=abcd name=listbits[1845]><!---->abcd<!----></LABEL>
<LABEL for=listitembuddylist2002><INPUT id=listitembuddylist2002 type=checkbox CHECKED value=DaTPRiNCE name=listbits[2002]><!---->DaTPRiNCE<!----></LABEL>
<LABEL for=listitembuddylist1552><INPUT id=listitembuddylist1552 type=checkbox CHECKED value=Kiyaman name=listbits[1552]><!---->Kiyaman<!----></LABEL>

</TD><TD id=buddylist2><LABEL for=listitembuddylist1070><INPUT id=listitembuddylist1070 type=checkbox CHECKED value=metrocard name=listbits[1070]><!---->metrocard<!----></LABEL>
<LABEL for=listitembuddylist879><INPUT id=listitembuddylist879 type=checkbox CHECKED value=MSGKnickz33 name=listbits[879]><!---->MSGKnickz33<!----></LABEL>
<LABEL for=listitembuddylist2062><INPUT id=listitembuddylist2062 type=checkbox CHECKED value=OGKnickfan name=listbits[2062]><!---->OGKnickfan<!----></LABEL>

<TABLE id=userfield_buddy_error style="DISPLAY: none" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD id=userfield_buddy_errortext></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom><TD>Add New User to List
<INPUT class=bginput id=userfield_buddy_txt size=45 name=listbits[] autocomplete="off">
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=vbmenu_hilite title=nohilite></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- vbmenu_register('userfield_buddy', true); snc_buddy = new vB_AJAX_NameSuggest('snc_buddy', 'userfield_buddy_txt', 'userfield_buddy'); //--> </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD align=right><INPUT class=button accessKey=s type=submit value="Save List"></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><LABEL for=chkall_b><INPUT id=chkall_b onclick=js_check_all(this.form) type=checkbox CHECKED name=allbox>Check / Uncheck All</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</FIELDSET>
<FORM id=userlist_ignoreform action=profile.php?do=updatelist&userlist=ignore method=post><INPUT type=hidden name=s> <INPUT type=hidden value=updatelist name=do> <INPUT type=hidden value=ignore name=userlist>

<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Ignore List</LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD id=ignorelist1><LABEL for=listitemignorelist2019><INPUT id=listitemignorelist2019 type=checkbox CHECKED value=KBlack25 name=listbits[2019]><!---->KBlack25<!----></LABEL>

<TABLE id=userfield_ignore_error style="DISPLAY: none" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD id=userfield_ignore_errortext></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom><TD>Add New User to List
<INPUT class=bginput id=userfield_ignore_txt size=45 name=listbits[] autocomplete="off">

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- vbmenu_register('userfield_ignore', true); snc_ignore = new vB_AJAX_NameSuggest('snc_ignore', 'userfield_ignore_txt', 'userfield_ignore'); //--> </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD align=right><INPUT class=button accessKey=s type=submit value="Save List"></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><LABEL for=chkall_i><INPUT id=chkall_i onclick=js_check_all(this.form) type=checkbox CHECKED name=allbox>Check / Uncheck All</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</FIELDSET> </FORM>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- vB_AJAX_Userlist_Init("userlist_ignoreform", "userlist_buddyform"); //--> </SCRIPT>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:​

This is too easy.​

Do you have yourself on your buddy list? LOOOOOOOOOOL

smokes

Huge Member

wol_error.gif
</FIELDSET>

wol_error.gif

</FIELDSET> </FORM>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is too easy.​

Oh my god, buddy list?!?

METRO ABCD AND OGKNICKSFAN: BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!

quote_best_friends_forever.jpg

waits for reply with a picture of a vagina from mr original... again

LeFlume

All Star
Will Steph be an NBA player this 09-10 season? A few teams can use his help but what does his ego say about the money? Will Steph sign a contract for peanuts just to stay in the game or will he walk away, or will a team sign him for a midlevel ex.....?

quiggle

Starter
go play in Europe where you could sell your garbage athletic wear for a couple of Euros

"Contrary to reports, the Wizards are not interested in signing free agent guard Stephon Marbury.
Marbury has been linked to Washington. Flip Saunders coached Marbury in Minnesota, but interest in a reunion appears to be solely one-sided."

KBlack25

Starter
Hmmmm a lottery team doesn't want Steph? I wonder why no one would want a 32 year old career loser who has had a problem with every coach he played for (flip doesn't want him back either) and who will slam your team and try and prevent them from getting free agents after he leaves because he is bitter? Why wouldn't a team want that?