Will anyone miss Al Harrington if he is traded?

Kiyaman

Legend
Yeah, Harrington is a good guy. He just has added nothing to the team this year. Last year he looked like he cared. I will Miss Harrington as crazy as that may be.
Very well said.I really feel for the guy.I know that he wanted to be a part of this Knicks' rebuilding plans, but Donnie Walsh has no choice but to deal him.

Al Harrington did alot better than what I expected from him, especially replacing an inconsistent bad decision-making Jamal Crawford.
In the final season of his contract on a "role-player" Knicks team
Harrington was supposed to start all 82 games, and average 32 plus minutes of playingtime.
Making Gallo a 32 plus minute starter was pure Favoritism which lead this Knick team to a 1-9 start and a 19-34 record.
Gallo is not even a 24 minute player in the NBA yet, but Dantoni gives him 32 plus mpg this season.
While DNP Hughes, Hill, and Douglas, making Nate a 24 mpg bench-player, and Harrington the only player coming off the bench with fresh legs ready to run alongside of ??? Douglas ??? or Hughes ??? or Bender ??? or Nate ??? LOL Joke Joke Joke LOL LOL

Harrington has never been the go to guy (1st or 2nd option) on any team, he has always been that clean-up hustle player that did all the other things on both sides of the court at the SF position, he never developed into a full PF as expected being drafted out of High School.
Harrington used to be one of the Indiana Pacers toughest defenders on Allan Houston and Sprewell, he was always putting up that big-body pick for Reggie Miller to go around for the "open" catch n shoot...

Harrington is the answer not the problem

Last edited:

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
Last year I would have missed him a bit coz I felt like he was bringing something to the team but right now I won't miss him at all. when on the floor he stops the plays, always looking for his own shot. Really annoying to me.

clumsy

Rotation player
I think we should resign him and not resign Nate...Harrington ain't bad...he's not great tho.

I do think if he is causing a locker room distraction tho he will be done.

knicksin60

Starter
If Harrington gets traded to the Bulls tomorrow during the game, will he have to play for the Bulls in a Knick uniform? Because I doubt that the Bulls will already have a uniform prepared for him.