Worst Knicks player of last decade?? (2000-2009)

Worst Knick??

• Chris Duhomo

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Tim Thomas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eddy McFlurry

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Felton Spencer

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Malik Rose

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Jared Giraffries

• Larry Hughes

• Quentin Richardson

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Are you kidding me charlie ward is the man..he was one the better 3 point shooters we had.

I have to go with Keith Van Horn....i hated watching him

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
The title goes to Curry but should not only focus on stats.
Marbury is one of the most detrimental men to the knicks franchise, he made us look way worse than curry by his drama and mood swings.

th3realicon

Rotation player
Antonio Mcdyess, based exclusively on what he was supposed to be for us. Not only didn't he deliver but turned out to be an injury plagued clot as well.

mafra

Legend
I think the award goes to one Eddy Curry. Hands down. Not even close.

Considering we gave up TWO lottery picks... our 1st in 2006 & 2007....

(Sure, not like J-Noah is a HOF player, or that we missed out on much in the 2007 draft (we still grabbed Chandler with our CHI selection)... Still, we could have grabbed L-Aldridge, Tyrus Thomas, Rudy Gay or Brandon Roy in 2006!)

B-U-T... We also tossed in TWO 2nd round picks (we could have grabbed Marc Gasol or Ramon Sessions in 2007 and we could have grabbed Buddinger, Thornton, Jerebko in 2009)!

A-N-D... wait... There's more! We also gave up M-Sweet (whom we drafted 9th in the 2003 draft; remember this draft? Lebron & Wade? We could have snagged David West, but we cannot draft!).

{Side note: 2002 draft, the year prior, was the darkest hour in NYK history. Instead of letting Ewing's contract expire, let him end his career in NY with dignity, we ruined our rebuilding hopes by trading our 1st round selection for contracts that would eventually get us in cap hell).

We should have drafted Amar'e or simply have kept Nene; let Ewing play out his final year and go from there.... For example, we could have signed Steve Nash when he let DAL after 2003-2004 season- and NYK would have had Nash & Amar'e....

BUT, we didn't have cap space, so we ended up TRADING for Marbury.... opening the door for PHO to sign Nash. And we all know Steph is a close 2nd to worst Knicks of ALL TIME....

As a matter of fact, we are still getting burned for this. We'll have a top-5 pick this draft, but we traded that away b/c of StepH!

I recall all the bandwagon Knick fans at the time.... So PRO Spree and wanted Ewing run out of town.... That move, along with the trades for Curry & Marbury set the franchise back a full decade.

Only Lebron can save it now.... and he doesn't sign here.... the pain continues.

Goodfella

Rookie
Ward? Hell no. Ward is awesome.

Now that I look back at it I still can't believe we took Sweetney and Curry over David West and LaMarcus Aldridge.

I couldn't stand him. And I forgot about Keith Van Horn and Clarence Weatherspoon, Othela Harrington, Michael Doleac

smokes

Huge Member
easily goes to duhorrible...

He prevented Gallo from developing this last year. made a fast up-tempo style go in slow motion. He belongs in a rec. league.

I would agree except at least he's now benched and isn't hurting our future. Until the moment Curry is traded or his contract expires he is hurting us while being a useless turd.

Goodfella

Rookie
theres mochie norris also hahah:boohoo:

good ol moochie norris...god he was a waste time, what a fro though.

norris_sp.jpg