Would you trade for Rudy Fernandez?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
get off my dikk scipio. I wasn't replying to your shitty topic. It was an opinion I had. Don't get emotional.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
You can't really expect Rudy Fernandez to throw up 20 PPG when he's only averaging 23 minutes a game. Rudy Fernandez has the talent to be starting somewhere in the NBA (probably with us cause our backcourt is terrible) but so long as he simply continues to play second fiddle to Brandon Roy he'll never be the player that he can be.

I say we dump Wilson Chandler for Rudy Fernandez

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
You can't really expect Rudy Fernandez to throw up 20 PPG when he's only averaging 23 minutes a game. Rudy Fernandez has the talent to be starting somewhere in the NBA (probably with us cause our backcourt is terrible) but so long as he simply continues to play second fiddle to Brandon Roy he'll never be the player that he can be.

I say we dump Wilson Chandler for Rudy Fernandez

If we dump Chandler I want more than just Rudy. Even if Chandler is overrated like some people believe on this forum, I def think we could sell him higher than just getting Rudy. I personally would not do this trade. Chandler seems to be getting a lil smart with each game.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
he can also be like Gallo...only good with great players around him...Gallo will never shine with these players...and he has sucked recently

I think Gallo would benefit from a star player who can spread the floor and command a double team. Further we need a PG who can orchestrate plays for him. Remember, Gallo is still very young and this is practically his rookie season. Once he can come off screens and pull up he will be quite formidable. Further, I can't remember a single time I saw Chandler pass Gallo the ball. I am beginning to think Chandler has a grudge against Gallo because he refuses to pass him the ball even when he is open and waving his hands. Look for it in the next game you watch it's pretty blatant.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
What's with the name calling? Are you emotionally 12 years old? Or were you taught how to act dysfunctional growing up? Sorry, but I don't debate topics with people who are disrespectful,nasty,rude,vulgar and who lack the civility to have regular discussions with other human beings.You might find it normal to talk that way with your homies but I've learned how to shun people who don't know how to control the things that come out of their tongue.Have a nice night and learn how to be a little more courteous before you decide to engage yourself in a debate with me next time.

Ahhhhh sorry... My bad....

In my country it's not a big deal.... Nobody's bothered by that shit.

No ill will.

Ozi's have potty mouths.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
If we dump Chandler I want more than just Rudy. Even if Chandler is overrated like some people believe on this forum, I def think we could sell him higher than just getting Rudy. I personally would not do this trade. Chandler seems to be getting a lil smart with each game.

How the **** is Wilson Chandler over rated? Late first round pick putting up above average late first round pick stats.

And who other than Knick fans even talks about Chandler?

He's a keeper if you ask me.

Not saying it was you who said that he was over rated, but to say that he is is ****ing bogus.

Paul1355

All Star
I think Gallo would benefit from a star player who can spread the floor and command a double team. Further we need a PG who can orchestrate plays for him. Remember, Gallo is still very young and this is practically his rookie season. Once he can come off screens and pull up he will be quite formidable. Further, I can't remember a single time I saw Chandler pass Gallo the ball. I am beginning to think Chandler has a grudge against Gallo because he refuses to pass him the ball even when he is open and waving his hands. Look for it in the next game you watch it's pretty blatant.
Ill look for that but Gallo can't get open on his own so that could be one reason why Chandler never passes to Gallo. No one passes to Gallo because all he does is sit his azz on the three point line.

Chandler could also have a grudge against Gallo because he is competition. If the Knicks get a good SG, in the future, like Mcgrady, then who will start at SF? The jelousy and competition begins!

ANU

Starter
Ill look for that but Gallo can't get open on his own so that could be one reason why Chandler never passes to Gallo. No one passes to Gallo because all he does is sit his azz on the three point line.

Chandler could also have a grudge against Gallo because he is competition. If the Knicks get a good SG, in the future, like Mcgrady, then who will start at SF? The jelousy and competition begins!
paul, you don't think you're being just a little to irretional when it comes to gallo? d'antoni's system is predicated on space and the pick and roll.gallinari and maybe nate are the only one that can provide that.did you not see how the kings beat the knicks? gallo was gone, they went to the zone, and all star lee was made to look average.we need gallo out there to create space for lee and duhon.this is why we need rudy fernandez.with another shooter, gallinari would become a better player.

Paul1355

All Star
paul, you don't think you're being just a little to irretional when it comes to gallo? d'antoni's system is predicated on space and the pick and roll.gallinari and maybe nate are the only one that can provide that.did you not see how the kings beat the knicks? gallo was gone, they went to the zone, and all star lee was made to look average.we need gallo out there to create space for lee and duhon.this is why we need rudy fernandez.with another shooter, gallinari would become a better player.

I know I have been getting heat for critizing Gallo, a fan favorite, on this Knicks website.

-I love Gallo and think that he is our future star
-I feel that Mike D has not been using him entirely
-I also feel that Gallo does not have any set plays for himself which he should have.

Now by laying out that I am not a Gallo hater I will say this:
-Gallo has struggled for a while now
-He continues to not know what to do on offense
-He still has not learned to get open...we can also blame Mike D for this because Gallo needs his man screened in order for him to get open more often
-Gallo has been a different player recently...FACT
-This different player has been hurting our team because of his lack of aggresivness and that his confidence has gone down hill.
-Gallo has been embarissing, which is something I never expected from this kid.
-Gallo never plays the way he did in Europe. I know the style is different but if you are known for being a slasher, which Gallo was in Europe, than why are you not slashing 50% of the time?
-Gallo has also been having a hard time on offense because every defender is playing him up close, not expecting him to drive towards the hoop, If Gallo would slash more and make defenders not know what he is going to do..then he would get more breathing room from outside....this is basic basketball.

And Gallo was doing bad before his forearm injury and it came out negative a while ago so can other people please stop using that as an excuse for his poor play the past month.

ANU

Starter
What does irretional mean?
thanks for the correction, english teachers who contribute jackshit to the conversation are always welcome.

I know I have been getting heat for critizing Gallo, a fan favorite, on this Knicks website.

-I love Gallo and think that he is our future star
-I feel that Mike D has not been using him entirely
-I also feel that Gallo does not have any set plays for himself which he should have.

Now by laying out that I am not a Gallo hater I will say this:
-Gallo has struggled for a while now
-He continues to not know what to do on offense
-He still has not learned to get open...we can also blame Mike D for this because Gallo needs his man screened in order for him to get open more often
-Gallo has been a different player recently...FACT
-This different player has been hurting our team because of his lack of aggresivness and that his confidence has gone down hill.
-Gallo has been embarissing, which is something I never expected from this kid.
-Gallo never plays the way he did in Europe. I know the style is different but if you are known for being a slasher, which Gallo was in Europe, than why are you not slashing 50% of the time?
-Gallo has also been having a hard time on offense because every defender is playing him up close, not expecting him to drive towards the hoop, If Gallo would slash more and make defenders not know what he is going to do..then he would get more breathing room from outside....this is basic basketball.

And Gallo was doing bad before his forearm injury and it came out negative a while ago so can other people please stop using that as an excuse for his poor play the past month.
i understand gallo is not free from criticisms and he has been struggling lately, but that is expect as a *rookie*.i have noticed that he has been playing like he doesn't give a shit lately, but i blame the coach for that.the development of the young guy is not the number 1 priority for d'antoni.

knicksin60

Starter
thanks for the correction, english teachers who contribute jackshit to the conversation are always welcome.

Did I struck a nerve there, big boy? I was just trying to show you that you made a simple error.By no means was I trying to poke fun at you.No need to unleash any of your anger on me.I was just doing you a favor, that's all.

ANU

Starter
yes, mom.it annoyed me that you had nothing else to add to the conversation, but a correction of a spelling error, because that never happens on the internet.

Last edited:

knicksin60

Starter
yes, mom.it annoyed me that you had nothing else to add to the conversation, but a correction of a spelling error, because that never happen on the internet.

What's with the sarcasm, amigo? I didn't know that staying on topic was a prerequisite for posting in a thread.If I would've known that I would have saved you some time by not addressing your grammatical mistake.There is no need to develop any sort of aversion towards another human being on a beautiful Sunday afternoon like this one.