Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Indiana Pacers 7:00pm 2/24/2016

The Dragon

Benchwarmer
Calderon is not only old, he is the reason all the guards are having a field day when playing against us..... couple of dribbles form the opposing guards and he is lost somewhere, if our bigs try to help, its a pass to the opposing big and a dunk.... it all starts with the poor point gaurd defence...

Kiyaman

Legend
I am sitting here still amazed that Quinn got took out for Melo.Quinn was playing a GREAT game and done nothing to deserve to be took out.Melo on the other hand played a terrible game and done nothing to deserve getting to play.This team went on a 17-4 run with Melo on the bench and i thought you was suppose to keep the HOT HAND in the game but NOOOOOOOOOO.Melo comes in and games over its that simple.Those guys was playing GREAT together and to disrupt that by putting Melo in was a bonehead move.I am so sick of Melo and his antics smiling the whole second have when he was building a whole neighborhood full of houses with the bricks that he shot.Getting a ill advised T to hurt the knicks was stupid.Did anybody see Galo and KP's reaction in the huddle after they called a T on Melo? I did and they wasn't happy.The whole team wasn't happy after that and did you noticed nobody was around Melo after that.The players are turning on Melo and fast.

SO TRUE! So true what did Melo do beside miss FT shots and turn the ball over too.
Melo n Afflalo on the bench and the Knicks go on a 17-4 run to take the lead in the 3rd qtr.
The Knicks started the 4th qtr. on a 5-2 run then Rambis puts in Melo and takes out a hot KO'Quinn for the night. What does that say about Rambis coaching?
Rambis puts in Lopez n takes out KP with 8 minute remaining in the game, Rambis get a call from the upstairs front-office to put KP back in the game after one minute of rest on bench to replace Lance Thomas.
The Knicks were holding the lead with 6 minutes remaining in the game when Rambis takes out Lopez after just playing two minutes on the court in the 4th quarter.
I didn't miss Melo smacking rebounds that teammates Lopez, Thomas, and KP could have grabbed ..
Melo n Rambis should have had on Pacers uniforms in the 4th quarter !!!!!

mafra

Legend
Calderon is not only old, he is the reason all the guards are having a field day when playing against us..... couple of dribbles form the opposing guards and he is lost somewhere, if our bigs try to help, its a pass to the opposing big and a dunk.... it all starts with the poor point gaurd defence...

Hahn just said EVeRy team NYK plays their game plan is to attack Calderon early and often and continually... They've told him as much.

Also said this loss on Rambis. Coach said he didn't play Jimmer bc he looked overwhelmed in practice. Hahn said Rambis had team practicing hard - physical grueling - for 2 hours during off day... Something team simply do not do this time of year. It showed too bc Melo had heavy legs... Looked gassed.

paris401

Starter
Kind of a weird thing to do to only quote a part of my post and make it look like I was unconditionally supporting Calderon when my post was really condemning him.

htr... sorry that was not my intention at all...as I agree with your post....he's a good all-around guy espec in the locker room, its just we got him on the downside of his career... unfort we all get old...

htr... sorry that was not my intention at all...as I agree with your post....he's a good all-around guy espec in the locker room, its just we got him on the downside of his career... unfort we all get old...

No problem. Not sure why I was so quick to call you out like that. My mistake.

Kiyaman

Legend

The downside of his career .. ha ha ha .. the first season the Raptors made Calderon a starter was when the Raptors stop making the playoffs.
If u havnt watch the Knicks the past 3 seasons .. Felton has a higher level of B.Ball at PG than Calderon.
The last two weeks i read members in another forum mention putting Calderon & Gallo in the backcourt together. It seem like Rambis visit the same forum, bc the Calderon n Gallo tandem worked well last night