Guy Driver: Eddy Curry Put Moves On Me

Italian Stallion

Benchwarmer
Hopefully, this is just some guy trying to extort some money from him. He never seemed like the kind of guy that would do or say these kinds of things.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
You guys are being too harsh on Curry. Just cause he likes to "pound the ball down low" doesn't mean that he committed these acts.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Objectively speaking:

People become very capable of lying, stealing, murder, the worst of things, when money is involved.

Curry is quiet, when you see him on the court, and when Richardson talks about how he has had to build up his confidence; but he might be different when he's at home: King of the castle attitude.

Some of the language doesn't seem easy to use, in the context of regular speech. "Yo, grandmaster of the kkk?" The guy also uses the fact that he's Jewish to play the race card, with the "****ing Jew" claim. A cracker, a Jew, a KKK member. Every spectrum, here, I guess.

Eddy Curry is a guy that's been in basketball, for a very long time. The nude stuff implies that Curry is a pro at this stuff. Between his high school sweetheart and basketball, I wonder where he found time for "cruising." This stuff also comes off as very depraved, if Eddy did it, and takes a really sick individual to do, not just a gay one.

The guy's also much older than Curry: he was arrested in 1992. I can't really imagine Curry feeling comfortable with abusing an older guy. When considering this, think about your own interactions with older people, as opposed to younger folks.

It might have happened, it's just unlikely. The guy has been encouraged, in my opinion, by the Anucha and Kobe Bryant situations, all of which paid off big time, for the accusers. In Kobe's case, with the girl having three guys' babies in her draws, she obviously set him up. Hopefully, Curry sees this through and refuses to settle.

clumsy

Rotation player
i honestly don't think it's true. KKK members hate Jewish people.

However maybe the driver is a huge knicks fan who is trying to get the Knicks to null his contract. Or he's just a huge dick who is in debt.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im still not sure if I believe this, im leaning towards no. I hope its not true but in time we might know the truth. I cant say that with certainty, but Im not gonna believe it until theres solid evidence or Curry admits to it.

Akamu

The King
curryjamalsuacinbp3.jpg

CoolClyde

Curry Sauce

this story reeks of extortion, this Kuchinsky con has come out of the blue with a load of allegations. i'd like to know more about this guy and his relationship with the Curry's (he lived in the basement of their mansion) before passing judgement. Although I believe Curry is an a$$hole for not being in shape, his mental attitude is highly questionable, he did not go to college, he was tied up/ripped off at gunpoint, he's being sued for not paying a large clothing bill... face it, the guy's got some screws loose. As an athlete being paid over $10Million/year, his number one priority is being in shape, being an athlete. He FAILED MISERABLY. It just goes to follow that other aspects of his life are going to fail as well. It's said that Kuchinsky was pistol-whipped during the Curry mansion rip-off. Who's to say the guy didn't take some licks just to make some cash, as an inside man? I wouldn't put it past him. this whole situation sucks.

Attachments

• curry.jpg
    curry.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 10

nyk_nyk

All Star
Objectively speaking:

People become very capable of lying, stealing, murder, the worst of things, when money is involved.

Curry is quiet, when you see him on the court, and when Richardson talks about how he has had to build up his confidence; but he might be different when he's at home: King of the castle attitude.

Some of the language doesn't seem easy to use, in the context of regular speech. "Yo, grandmaster of the kkk?" The guy also uses the fact that he's Jewish to play the race card, with the "****ing Jew" claim. A cracker, a Jew, a KKK member. Every spectrum, here, I guess.

Eddy Curry is a guy that's been in basketball, for a very long time. The nude stuff implies that Curry is a pro at this stuff. Between his high school sweetheart and basketball, I wonder where he found time for "cruising." This stuff also comes off as very depraved, if Eddy did it, and takes a really sick individual to do, not just a gay one.

The guy's also much older than Curry: he was arrested in 1992. I can't really imagine Curry feeling comfortable with abusing an older guy. When considering this, think about your own interactions with older people, as opposed to younger folks.

It might have happened, it's just unlikely. The guy has been encouraged, in my opinion, by the Anucha and Kobe Bryant situations, all of which paid off big time, for the accusers. In Kobe's case, with the girl having three guys' babies in her draws, she obviously set him up. Hopefully, Curry sees this through and refuses to settle.
Great post. My sentiments exactly.

I'm not claiming you can figure a guys personality based on basketball, but Eddy doesn't come across that harsh and definitely can't see him pressuring anyone. His teamates would definitely know for sure if he's capable of these accusations. All this will come down to credibility if there is no concrete proof, and so far, the driver is losing with his past history.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
this story reeks of extortion, this Kuchinsky con has come out of the blue with a load of allegations. i'd like to know more about this guy and his relationship with the Curry's (he lived in the basement of their mansion) before passing judgement. Although I believe Curry is an a$$hole for not being in shape, his mental attitude is highly questionable, he did not go to college, he was tied up/ripped off at gunpoint, he's being sued for not paying a large clothing bill... face it, the guy's got some screws loose. As an athlete being paid over $10Million/year, his number one priority is being in shape, being an athlete. He FAILED MISERABLY. It just goes to follow that other aspects of his life are going to fail as well. It's said that Kuchinsky was pistol-whipped during the Curry mansion rip-off. Who's to say the guy didn't take some licks just to make some cash, as an inside man? I wouldn't put it past him. this whole situation sucks.

Lets not forget he took a line from a lil wayne song and got it tattoo of it.

*googles to find the line*

What's a goon to a goblin? :barf:

I didnt know 26 year olds listen to Lil wayne

paris401

Starter
what every happened to 'innocent until proven guilty'

i thought in this land , the land of opportunity, where we just elected a black man to the highest office in the land, we were better than this...

as eddy says... may i be frank....

Toons

is the Bo$$
wow.....serious stuff how u guys hate the media, but still believe everything they program you to beleive.....lol. Im with eddy on this one....

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
how could you root for him to be guilty?? i wouldnt wish on any person to be a sick freak.... and lets stop bashing eddy curry the person, unless he gets proving guilty

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I'm ashamed to say I once believed in Curry. This must be how Paulie felt after killing Big Pussy. 'I'd kill him again if I had to!'

At this point these are just allegations but as a former Curry supporter I think there's a serious chance that they are true. This guy was too descriptive. You don't make up shit like this and be that descriptive about it with out there being a ton of inconsistencies if you're lying. And that comment Grand master of the KKK sounds real. That's not something that a white guy would make up. That takes creative thinking lol. Cracker or the Nwrd is common, but that shit, very uncommon.

Get this guy off the team.

If Marbury is = to Cancer
Curry is = to Super AIDS

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
lmao, like always this happens to the knicks. Last year the thing with isah thomas, then the marbury drama, and now this

Red

TYPE-A
I'm ashamed to say I once believed in Curry. This must be how Paulie felt after killing Big Pussy. 'I'd kill him again if I had to!'

At this point these are just allegations but as a former Curry supporter I think there's a serious chance that they are true. This guy was too descriptive. You don't make up shit like this and be that descriptive about it with out there being a ton of inconsistencies if you're lying. And that comment Grand master of the KKK sounds real. That's not something that a white guy would make up. That takes creative thinking lol. Cracker or the Nwrd is common, but that shit, very uncommon.

Get this guy off the team.

If Marbury is = to Cancer
Curry is = to Super AIDS

If it were true this "employee" was a Live-in. Logic would dictate he could expect Curry to continue to disrespect him and could of easily obtained irrefutable proof with a recording audio/video. Did he claim to have any proof or is it his "word" against Curry's?

1. I don't put anything past anyone I've seen worse- to those who think they can gage Curry by what they see on T.V., you never know.

2. Imagine if it is true how the guys who shared locker rooms, showers etc.. feel..Crazy.

3. Innocent till proven guilty

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
Does this mean that Curry's reputation has gone from being good down low to being on the down low?

Seriuosly ...we live in a country where we are all have the right to a fair trail...lets respect the rights of Mr Curry and reserve judgement.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Hold up hold up, on some real ish ya'll. Curry is a married man with children, and all of these accusations sound as bogus as can be. This dude is just trying to BS his way to a fast buck, doubt he even thought it'd get this far, he figured the though of people like us posting about this public knowledge would net him a nice paycheck from Eddy. Even though I highly doubt Curry did this stuff, this assholes accusations are what will stick with most of America and will tarnish his image permanently. You can hate Eddy Curry for screwing over our team, you can hate him for being lazy and never improving, but hold off on the talk until you know more about this. Chalk me up for a vote on extorsion. By the way, well said knickzrulezh20

jimmymootz

Rookie
You Gots To Chill

I have hated Eddie Curry since he came here, never liked the deal. But im not gonna rush to judgement on this. It's just too weird and i tend to give my team the benefit of the doubt, even if they are fat lazy bastards.