Guy Driver: Eddy Curry Put Moves On Me

paris401

Starter
Hold up hold up, on some real ish ya'll. Curry is a married man with children, and all of these accusations sound as bogus as can be. This dude is just trying to BS his way to a fast buck, doubt he even thought it'd get this far, he figured the though of people like us posting about this public knowledge would net him a nice paycheck from Eddy. Even though I highly doubt Curry did this stuff, this assholes accusations are what will stick with most of America and will tarnish his image permanently. You can hate Eddy Curry for screwing over our team, you can hate him for being lazy and never improving, but hold off on the talk until you know more about this. Chalk me up for a vote on extorsion. By the way, well said knickzrulezh20

i agree... give the homo his day in court...

jimmymootz

Rookie
Does this mean that Curry's reputation has gone from being good down low to being on the down low?

LOL.
He was probably just messing with the guy. Dude was with the family for years, now all of a sudden its a problem after he gets fired? He had plenty of time to leave.

Knixy

Benchwarmer
All jokes aside, this is so frustrating as a fan of this franchise. It can never be just about basketball. As if the losing is not enough. I'm just sick of every couple of month's something crazy coming out. If it's not Isiah Thomas and Anucha Brown Sanders, it's Stephon Marbury going on TV being drunk and now Eddy Curry.

And Curry is probably the last player you would expect to be involved in something like this. He's just a lazy, heartless fat slob who just likes to eat, play video games and fake injuries. Now if this was Marbury, it wouldn't be shocking at all. It's obvious Marc Berman, metrocard and Marbury have something going on.

Anyway, it's clear Donnie Walsh needs to get rid of these Isiah Thomas players. Even if we bring in Stars in 2010, you cannot have these type of people in the locker room.

Yep!

All jokes aside, this is so frustrating as a fan of this franchise. It can never be just about basketball. As if the losing is not enough. I'm just sick of every couple of month's something crazy coming out. If it's not Isiah Thomas and Anucha Brown Sanders, it's Stephon Marbury going on TV being drunk and now Eddy Curry.

And Curry is probably the last player you would expect to be involved in something like this. He's just a lazy, heartless fat slob who just likes to eat, play video games and fake injuries. Now if this was Marbury, it wouldn't be shocking at all. It's obvious Marc Berman, metrocard and Marbury have something going on.

Anyway, it's clear Donnie Walsh needs to get rid of these Isiah Thomas players. Even if we bring in Stars in 2010, you cannot have these type of people in the locker room.

:agreed: 100%, the press loves New York!

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
it's all over the more pulpy media already, but most solid places still stay out of this. dont think espn even mentioned this yet. just goes to show how much this story lacks credibility

i think it will all die down soon.
but now Curry will be even more untradable than ever before

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
Reading the updates on newsday and nytimes, this suit looks weaker and weaker each minute. Curry will be filing a defamation suit.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/knicks/ny-spcurry145998283jan14,0,495707.story

http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/ny-spknix145998274jan14,0,2635360.story

Btw, wth is D-Lee doing here lol? I like the support to Curry he gives, but calling him a great player? ummm... :)

"I've known Eddy since I was probably 12 or 13 years old," Lee said. "He grew up in Chicago and I grew up in St. Louis, so we were constantly playing against one another. Obviously, we all know that it's completely false. Unfortunately in these times, anybody can kind of say anything and it gets publicized. But we are just supporting Eddy and we are friends of Eddy. He's a great player on the court and an even better person off. So we are just doing our best if he needs any support."

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Well maybe Lee and Curry have sumthin going on behind closed doors....

Im just playin, it sounds like the story is false and I think thats a good thing. I might not want him on my team but I certainly dont want to see something like this story be true, thats not good for him, his wife, his kids, the knicks, us fans, etc. The guy whos attemtping to sue Curry must be very creative, he put together an interesting story.

Eddy Curry the fruit cake. It makes sense. LOL

I'm not going to lie. I hope this is true and Eddy Curry losses a lot of money and ends up in jail and has his contract terminated.

How old are you son, about 15?

Has anyone proved that Marbury was drunk when he was on TV? So he cant go on TV and have fun without haters making claims that he was drunk or on drugs?

What part of the game is that?

Toons

is the Bo$$
and on the curry note, he is a knick, and we do not need anymore drama after marbury. as a team, this is not good. it is also more than likely false. I dont kno about you all, but i want curry to do good ON THE KNICKS. If he gets playing time, i hope he dominates. We will get over this hurdle as well. If the whole knicks team is supporting curry, shouldnt knick fans support him as well? in my book curry is innocent until proven guilty.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I can't even imagine what would happen if Curry and Isaac Austin played for the same team...when it came to showers, I'd run away!

metrocard

Legend
and on the curry note, he is a knick, and we do not need anymore drama after marbury. as a team, this is not good. it is also more than likely false. I dont kno about you all, but i want curry to do good ON THE KNICKS. If he gets playing time, i hope he dominates. We will get over this hurdle as well. If the whole knicks team is supporting curry, shouldnt knick fans support him as well? in my book curry is innocent until proven guilty.

Ight b.
When you're removing your lips from Curry's pinga?

Toons

is the Bo$$
lol,motrosexul is like a little toy, everybody watch this....he's gonna quote what i say, and try insult me with his dirty mexican slang lol....hahhaha watch guys, he think he's hurting me feelings or something. i dont even know wat a penga is...so ur screwing u the intire purpose of the insult.