Guy Driver: Eddy Curry Put Moves On Me

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
The thread for the game tonigth with the hornets is been there since 5PM and got only like 10 replies and we won nevertheless.

Now this one is been here for 40 min and got already like 15-16 replies looool.

Good find MSG and let s hope is not true. Not for the sake of E-Curry ( fkin fat idiot) but for our team this will be bad.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
That's crazy. Sounds very fictional to me. We should wait until everything gets cleared up before we judge eddy curry...

but on a comical note, eddy curry was known to stuff meat in his mouth.

JayJ44

Starter
That's crazy. Sounds very fictional to me. We should wait until everything gets cleared up before we judge eddy curry...

but on a comical note, eddy curry was known to stuff meat in his mouth.

LMAO!!

If he didn't do it, I kinda feel bad for him. I don't think he'll ever be more than a punchline. Although, he's a fat turd who stealing money from us. So, I'm ok with it.

Akamu

The King
Kuchinsky says he is owed $68,000 in unpaid wages, as well as $25,000 in expenses for which Curry never repaid him.
If Curry paid off his life-size boy toy, he wouldn't be in this mess.

I'm pretty sure all of that isn't true, probably adding as much damaging evidence as possible to prove his case. But knowing how Eddy Curry doesn't take the NBA seriously, I could easily see him taking full advantage of this man instead of doing this out on the court.

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
the guy is a criminal, multiple times nontheless. this situation is ridiculous.

i can believe he can have some sort of evidence, it's not hard to find evidence when u work for a man for 3 years, even against an innocent man.

if it said curry was gay, i could probably believe it, but this sounds absurd.

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
how come this isnt all over the news yet. espn hasnt even said a word about this yet. probably they have hard time believing this isnt a joke too

"Eddy Curry: sex offender, homosexual, racist, nazi". sounds like a lot of bullcrap

metrocard

Legend
Gurantee if it this was Marbury, you assholes would be making a bigger deal out of this.

Curry isn't a human being anyway, never considered him to be one.

Starks

Starter
Eddy Curry needs to be executed.

Not only is he a fat lazy piece of turd, he's a homo also.

I can't believe a year or so ago, this bum was the focal point of the franchise. He doesn't deserve to be in the league

Knixy

Benchwarmer
I'm not going to lie. I hope this is true and Eddy Curry losses a lot of money and ends up in jail and has his contract terminated.

Knixy

Benchwarmer
davidlee.jpg

"Look at me, Dave, look"
"Come and touch it, Dave."

KBlack25

Starter
Gurantee if it this was Marbury, you assholes would be making a bigger deal out of this.

That's because Stephon Marbury has already been held liable for sexual harassment, or at least he was implicated in the crime. It'd be the second such accusation on him in recent memory. Curry, at least in a legal sense, has been okay, Steph has not.

Last edited:

Knixy

Benchwarmer

Not true. This came as a surprise. We already knew your hero is a fairy.

Scribbles

Rotation player
If there's anything learned from all of the previous Knicks accusations - they all were true.

Think about it....

What a FAG.