I'm so sick & tired of these clueless MDA haters saying "MDA can never win a ring".

melo.7

Rookie
@ Melo... Please back up your "claims" of proof that MDA will not have this Knicks team competing during the playoffs or failing "to do anything".

Don't use his first two years with a cap hell Knicks roster "as proof" either; because A) MDA started well over 20 starters during the years of turning the entire roster over for... THIS year smart guy. No coach is the league was 'FORCED' to start as many 'DIFFERENT' players and rotations as MDA. Use those 2 years as examples or "proof" all you like; I'd enjoy the comic relief of laughter & B) No coach in the NBA could have ever "done anything" during the regular season or better yet "The Playoffs"...

Please back up those piss poor remarks which is caused by pure hatred for a coach thats yet to have a fighting chance to compete with the Knicks during the playoffs when this is the 1st year, since 04; that MDA or any other coach for that matter is leading the Knicks to the playoffs. How quickly some of you 'forget'.
What is all this babble? I clearly stated in my post why he needs to go. Stop trying to apply a straw man argument to me. That's all you have. We aren't going anywhere if our coach doesn't know how to or care to coach DEFENSE.

NY17

Benchwarmer
How you can say "we'll never compete under MDA"; even after...

MDA led his PHX teams (in a much deeper Western Conf, especially when comparted to the East of now or even near future) during 4 consecutive trips to the playoffs with 54+ W's (two years of 60+).

We all know SA had MDA's #; but please explain how he "failed to compete" when...

A) MDA's teams defeated, & eliminated a dynasty Lakers franchise led by Kobe; the greatest thing since MJ not only once: But during back to back playoff series in consecutive seasons. Dominated Kobe & LA 4-1 & came up clutch during a game 7 (do or die/win or go home) type of pressure situation. Not competing?

B) Split between 2 playoff series (1-1) against Cuban, Dirk & the Mavs. Both series ended 4-2 (PHX/DAL) & both teams split the 12 games even 6-6. Competing yet?

C) Swept the up & coming Grizz. Took care of a team he was 'expected' to beat. Not competing yet?

-Eliminated LAC in another pressure game 7. Still not competing?

-Won 5 of those 6 series.

MDA competed

I have been mainly a lurker over the past week or so, but I have to finally comment on one of your posts. It seriously seems like 95% of your posts are copy and pasted from the exact same block of sh*t.

smokes

Huge Member
A) MDA's teams defeated, & eliminated a dynasty Lakers franchise led by Kobe; the greatest thing since MJ not only once: But during back to back playoff series in consecutive seasons. Dominated Kobe & LA 4-1 & came up clutch during a game 7 (do or die/win or go home) type of pressure situation. Not competing?

Dynasty Lakers you mean the Kobe + Odom LA Lakers?!?! Lol the weakest LA Laker team since before Kobe was drafted....

TommyMSG

Rookie
How is claiming that MDA will win us a championship any different than what you're knocking MDA detractors for saying? Both points of view are equally ignorant, so I don't think you should be the one to talk.

la2ny

Starter
How you can say "we'll never compete under MDA"; even after...

MDA led his PHX teams (in a much deeper Western Conf, especially when comparted to the East of now or even near future) during 4 consecutive trips to the playoffs with 54+ W's (two years of 60+).

We all know SA had MDA's #; but please explain how he "failed to compete" when...

Ok I rarely comment on this but, his teams that won those games were stacked. The west was also weaker. Everyone knew it was either SA,Dallas, or Phx.

On the Laker crap they were not a dynasty lol. Last year was the 1st time Phx played LA in the playoffs while Kobe had another All-Star on the team with him.

06 the Suns were w/o Amare , but were still better than the Lakers by a huge margin:
Smush Parker-Steve Nash
Kobe Bryant-Raja Bell
Luke Walton-Shawn Marion
Lamar Odom-Tim Thomas
Kwame Brown-Boris Diaw

07 La never had a chance w/ Amare being healthy:
Jordan Farmar-Steve Nash
Kobe Bryant-Raja Bell
Luke Walton-Shawn Marion
Lamar Odom-Amare Stoudemire
Kwame Brown-Kurt Thomas

CoolClyde

Clueless in Milwacky

First & foremost guys; you all have one hell of a Knicks site here. The insight reminds me of throwback days with friends as a kid talking Knicks ball in the court yards of S.Ozone. I may disagree with plenty of members of this site when it comes to the coach & teams dirrection or what not, but I understand we're all NY fans who simply want the best for this franchise. When it's all said & done? I enjoy you all as posters & can agree to disagree & go onto the next topic. I'll be the first one to admit; sometimes I voice my opinion in terms of MDA but thats what being a sports fan is all about; thats just the New Yorker in us. No matter our feelings for MDA, or the future of this team, or even our insight before & after games... The is no such thing as being right or wrong; it's all based on sports opinion & gut feelings. One thing is for sure we've; all dreamed of a Knicks championship in whats already been too long of a wait. 30+ years of Knicks fans ready to explode like a volcano after every mistake/loss.
you forgot to mention that 1/2 the posters here are clueless.

another great-coached game tonite vs Milwacky Bogarts.
Antoni rules!

get a brain...
:smokin:

Markutis

Benchwarmer
You're focusing on D'Antoni good or D'Antoni bad. That's not the topic. What Knicks fans should care is about how D'Antoni is leading the Knicks THIS season. If you ask me, there have been too many painful defeats to give him a C.

Sometimes yo need to stir up things to change dynamics. I think this time has come for the New York Knicks.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
The man has NOT won a ring with cuntless oppertunities! Sometimes people just have to face the facts.

Im getting a little tired of hearing about his PHX days too, who cares about PHX!!!

Maybe 1 day Dantoni will win a ring, but the fact of the matter is... It wont happen here. Not with his philosophy and the players we have.

Watching these games makes me wanna shi* in my hand, and if we keep it up, the playoffs may just slip righ from under us.

True, you cant blame everything on the coach, but REAL sports fans know that when you consistently lose to shi* teams and have the talent we have, it is the coaching. Simple as that.