2008 Draft Fantasy Game

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
GM KNICKS126 HAS RESIGNED FROM THE BOBCATS TO SIGN WITH THE BABY BLAZERS

We're drafting our own players the lottery balls selection are done.(doing the draft now would be unrealistic since teams like Miami and Memphis aren't guaranteed the top 3 picks)

NYKnicks15, donchris, datruth, starks, kiyaman...you guys gotta get on this!

If it comes down to it, we'll make a thread listing all their names if thats what it takes.

Never clicked on this thread until now, I'm not sure exactly how someone really 'wins' but I'll play along for the hell of it.

If we're doing two teams each I'd like to have

1) Milwaukee Bucks

2) Sacramento Kings

Also somebody do a NCAA tourney bracket that would be a lot of fun and something where a definitive winner could be acknowledged.

metrocard

Legend
Rumor: The Bucks Are Offering The 2008, 2009, And 2010 First Round Picks For Sasha Vujanic Of The L.a. Lakers. Bucks Gm Believes Sasha Is One Of The Best Shooters In The World And Will Take The Bucks To The Destined Land.

GetRealistic

Starter
Never clicked on this thread until now, I'm not sure exactly how someone really 'wins' but I'll play along for the hell of it.

If we're doing two teams each I'd like to have

1) Milwaukee Bucks

2) Sacramento Kings

Also somebody do a NCAA tourney bracket that would be a lot of fun and something where a definitive winner could be acknowledged.

Yea how is a winner going to be decided? I'm not with the whole voting stuff because we all know that wouldn't be fair.

Rumor: The Bucks Are Offering The 2008, 2009, And 2010 First Round Picks For Sasha Vujanic Of The L.a. Lakers. Bucks Gm Believes Sasha Is One Of The Best Shooters In The World And Will Take The Bucks To The Destined Land.

You really are an idiot. I hope Arroyo sends you a signed dildo for you to play with to go along with a postcard from Europe next year.

GetRealistic

Starter
Trade offer for ECHS' Milwaukee Bucks:
Thaddeous Young, Jason Smith, and a 2008 1st round pick for
Charlie Villanueva and a 2008 second round pick

WOW the Bucks just got one hell of a trade. I'm 100% speechless.

The Sixers just traded there two first picks from last year, and there pick from this year. 3 First rd picks for Charlie Villanueva

Relax ECH, according to the other thread Metro pulled a Marbury and took his ball and went home. He said he wasn't posting anymore.

I doubt that very much :boohoo:

WOW the Bucks just got one hell of a trade. I'm 100% speechless.

The Sixers just traded there two first picks from last year, and there pick from this year. 3 First rd picks for Charlie Villanueva

Yeah hard to believe but I'm not complaining.

Poor trade, good work Pancake, you got the better of the stick there, Young is YOUNG, and is just a developing player.

Thanks but I really didn't do much, the offer was made to me. I was just smart enough to accept it. Young has got a huge upside, Smith is a lot like D.Lee and mid round 1st rounder in this year's draft for one of the worst defenders in the league who does nothing but shoot/miss 3s is a steal.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Dont forget you got a 1st round pick in a pretty deep draft. Good work man. Charlie didn't work out in the Bucks anyway.

nyKnicks126

:update:Official TRADE :update:

The Charlotte Bobcats trade Matt Carroll, Derek Anderson(RESIGNED 2 yr 999K) 2nd round "pick 36" FOR The Denver Nuggets JR Smith(Resigned 3 yrs 3.8m) and Najera (Resigned 1 yr 2 million) and 2nd round pick. Trade Official and will be complete without termination on draft day.

Dont forget you got a 1st round pick in a pretty deep draft. Good work man. Charlie didn't work out in the Bucks anyway.

Man the first thing I would do as Buck GM would be to fire the bad Coach K and bring in either Larry Brown or Jeff Van Gundy. For that matter I would do the same thing if I was the Bulls GM but I'd hate to see JVG coach that rotten team from Chicago.

:update:Official TRADE :update:

The Charlotte Bobcats trade Matt Carroll, Derek Anderson(RESIGNED 2 yr 999K) 2nd round "pick 36" FOR The Denver Nuggets JR Smith(Resigned 3 yrs 3.8m) and Najera (Resigned 1 yr 2 million) and 2nd round pick. Trade Official and will be complete without termination on draft day.

J.R. is one of the leagues biggest enigmas. If he ever starts getting it the skys the limit for him. Definitely worth the gamble but I'm not sure where he would play besides backing up Richardson at the 2. One of my favorite quotes of season was made at J.R.'s expense by George Karl when asked if Smith might be given a spot at backing up Anthony Carter at PG "That would be a lot of fun, putting your worst turnover-per-minute man at point guard."<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd--> hahaha

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
J.R. is one of the leagues biggest enigmas. If he ever starts getting it the skys the limit for him. Definitely worth the gamble but I'm not sure where he would play besides backing up Richardson at the 2. One of my favorite quotes of season was made at J.R.'s expense by George Karl when asked if Smith might be given a spot at backing up Anthony Carter at PG "That would be a lot of fun, putting your worst turnover-per-minute man at point guard."<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd--> hahaha
lolz yea idk jr does turn the ball over 2 much...and the thing about him that i dont like is that he is only good when hes hot...when hes hot hes dangerous other then that hes an average player 2 me and i got 2 many scorers anyways

nyKnicks126

I am putting him on the SG end of things for defense and his explosive offense, he will be the sixth man off the bench. Plus that 3.8m contract is a PER YEAR contract for 3 years so JR will be making a grand total of 11,400,000 for his contract. The gamble is what the Bobcats need, plus we are a explosive offense to begin with so I thought adding JR Smith will improve the offense more. Najera I got him for cap relief. and a 2nd round pick is always nice...Plus Jason Richardson is ON THE trading block for those who want to upgrade. I want a Center or a SG for offers.

Plus the Bobcats are the worst team in the NBA as far as Bench Points.. So that is a big upgrade.

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

Now when resigning day comes, I was wondering what contracts sould I give to Okafor, and Felton, they got to be fair, but I was wondering what you guys think would be a fair contract to resign them for?