2008 Draft Fantasy Game

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I heard somewhere that in the trade for Marbury we gave up our number 1 pick in 2009 and 2010 and there both unprotected.So this means if its true we could have the number 1 pick in those drafts and Phoneix would get them both.I hope Im wrong but if not sorry to be the bearer of even more bad news. When the F**K does it END!!!!!!!!!!

I thought they were 2nd round picks. Someone will eventually correct us, but you interested in controllin any teams for the 2008 fantasy draft game? We need more people. Check the 1st post to see what teams are available.

I'll give you a 2008 second round pick, Andre Miller(would make a good backcourt with Dwyane Wade) and Willie Green for Shawn Marion.

I cant trade Shawn Marion cuz he can opt out after this year. Other wise i would say yes IF you sign Louis Williams to a 2 year 2 mill dollar deal and include him. (Cuz Williams cant be traded right now cuz his contracts gonna expire)

Contract Over:
After the trade deadline, cannot trade a player whose contract is ending or could end due to a Player/Team option or Early Termination Option.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Nah I am not going to trade Felton for MB.. I think I should trade Felton for someone that still has a rookie like contract, I am not interested in huge contracts or anything like that.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
We still need at least another 4 or 5 people to join and play, i put sumthin in my game thread but aside from marbury beef Knicksonline.com is dead. Its funny how some people complain about how theres too many Marbury battles but apperently thats the only thing people are interested in doing here. You know who you are.

dre48ny

Rotation player
We still need at least another 4 or 5 people to join and play, i put sumthin in my game thread but aside from marbury beef Knicksonline.com is dead. Its funny how some people complain about how theres too many Marbury battles but apperently thats the only thing people are interested in doing here. You know who you are.

I think everyone's spirit is down. There hasn't been many bright spots this season. The knicks don't even have an identity, there's no team chemistry, not to mention Isaiah's legacy. I believe the only good thing we have is the draft coming up. I am optimistic that this team will get back on track some way or nother, but moves must be made; starting from the top. Your Starbury beefs do bring some spark to the site!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think everyone's spirit is down. There hasn't been many bright spots this season. The knicks don't even have an identity, there's no team chemistry, not to mention Isaiah's legacy. I believe the only good thing we have is the draft coming up. I am optimistic that this team will get back on track some way or nother, but moves must be made; starting from the top. Your Starbury beefs do bring some spark to the site!
Exactly, the Knicks have no identity. The Knicks just have a bunch of role players on their team, but nobody is a star. When I watch Knicks games, sometimes Nate Robinson looks like the best player, sometimes it's Crawford, sometimes it's Randolph,sometimes it's Marbury,rarely it's Curry, but I don't see anyone that provides leadership, or that at least plays well on a consistent basis.Almost everyone on the Knicks looks soft, and they don't look like they need a win.It has gotten so bad, that Renaldo Balkman leads the Knicks in blocks, and he only averages .5 a game.Needless to say, Isiah needs to get fired, Dolan needs to get fired, and the Knicks need players that have defense and that have leadership ability.

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
Official Announcement!!!

GM Pedro de Pacas has left the Minnesota Timberwolves and takes over the Chicago Bulls

On the trading block:

Chris Duhon
Tyrus Thomas
Cedric Simmons
Andres Nocioni
Joakim Noah

Official Announcement!!!

GM Pedro de Pacas has left the Minnesota Timberwolves and takes over the Chicago Bulls

On the trading block:

Chris Duhon
Tyrus Thomas
Cedric Simmons
Andres Nocioni
Joakim Noah
Joakim Noah, Tyrus Thomas for Miami 2009 2nd round pick, Udonis Haslem.

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Offer for Pedro de Pacas' Chicago Bulls: Thaddeus Young and Rodney Carney for Tyrus Thomas
Facts: Thaddeus Young and Rodney Carney are both you guys with potential.
Thaddeus Young has been playing well, since inserted into the starting lineup.
Young's stats in 19 starts:
10.2 points per game, 6.5 rebounds per game, 1.2 steals per game,
56.9% field goals

Possible starting lineup for Bulls, if you acquire Young:
PG Kirk Hinrich
SG Ben Gordon
SF Thaddeus Young
PF Luol Deng
C Drew Gooden

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Any blockbuster deals coming in? I am looking for a defensive, and good potential type Point guard that can start or be a effective bench player, send me your offers.

:alert:TRADE RUMOR UPDATE!!!:alert:
SIXERS AND BULLS- Thaddeus Toung and Rodney Carney for Tyrus Thomas
HEAT AND BULLS- tyrus thomas and joakim noah for kaslem and 2nd rd pick in 09
HEAT AND SIXERS-2nd rd pick, Andre Miller, willie green for Shawn Marion
HEAT AND BOBCATS-(unspecifed players-agreed in principal to trade)

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'll do the Marion trade. So, it's official:
Willie Green, Andre Miller, 2nd round pick, for Shawn Marion