2008 Draft Fantasy Game

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
No offense but Andre Miller, Willie Green, 2nd rd pick for Marion? Somebodies getting robbed there

tell me about it.....im waitin for someone to take over the Twolves so i can trade D Lee for Telfair, now that would be robbery!!!! Hopefully someone dumb takes over minnesota so i can steal telfair.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
No offense but Andre Miller, Willie Green, 2nd rd pick for Marion? Somebodies getting robbed there
I'm not getting robbed. The 76ers need a powerforward. I tried other trades, but they couldn't go through.Plus, Iguodala and Louis Williams can help fix the backcourt, in place of Miller and Green.And a 2 for 1 deal gives me roster space to sign a free agent. And the Heat aren't getting robbed. They get a good veteran Point Guard to play alongside Dwyane Wade.Willie Green can also play, if Wade gets hurt.
Heat Current starting PG: Jason Williams
Andre Miller> Williams

76ers Current Powerforward: Reggie Evans
Shawn Marion > Reggie Evans

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
tell me about it.....im waitin for someone to take over the Twolves so i can trade D Lee for Telfair, now that would be robbery!!!! Hopefully someone dumb takes over minnesota so i can steal telfair.
lol I wish I had the Timberwolves.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
not quite- I want louis Williams
You want Louis Williams, too? Or Louis Williams, instead of Andre Miller? If you want both, then no trade. If you want one, then I'll do the trade.Miller is already good enough to solve your point guard problems. And Green solves your injury problems. So I'm not willing to give both Williams and Miller, but I'm willing to give Williams or Miller.I only want Marion, cause Reggie Evans sucks. lol I have an offer from the Bobcats, so I'll just make an offer with the Bobcats, if this trade doesn't go through.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
*RUMOR* :update:

Sources have confirmed theres negotiating being done through private messaging concerning the Shawn Marion blockbuster trade, stay tuned.

metrocard

Legend
Shawn Marion CANNOT be traded.

After the trade deadline, cannot trade a player whose contract is ending or could end due to a player/team option or early termination option.

Marion is in the last non-exercisable year of his contract and cannot be traded. However, next season is currently an early termination option and if is not exercised, then the player can be traded.

This game will get interesting around draft time and when the season is over.

Try to make trades that are beneficial to the other team and whatever purpose you're looking at that trade.

KEEP SCOUTING; research your team needs and make the moves that addresses them.

Shawn Marion CANNOT be traded.

After the trade deadline, cannot trade a player whose contract is ending or could end due to a player/team option or early termination option.

Marion is in the last non-exercisable year of his contract and cannot be traded. However, next season is currently an early termination option and if is not exercised, then the player can be traded.

This game will get interesting around draft time and when the season is over.

Try to make trades that are beneficial to the other team and whatever purpose you're looking at that trade.

KEEP SCOUTING; research your team needs and make the moves that addresses them.
I was going to sign Marion to an extension as part of any trade.

GetRealistic

Starter
I'm not getting robbed. The 76ers need a powerforward. I tried other trades, but they couldn't go through.Plus, Iguodala and Louis Williams can help fix the backcourt, in place of Miller and Green.And a 2 for 1 deal gives me roster space to sign a free agent. And the Heat aren't getting robbed. They get a good veteran Point Guard to play alongside Dwyane Wade.Willie Green can also play, if Wade gets hurt.
Heat Current starting PG: Jason Williams
Andre Miller> Williams

76ers Current Powerforward: Reggie Evans
Shawn Marion > Reggie Evans

I never said you were getting ripped. I ment the Heat were. Adding two huge contracts to the team, for one of its best assets. Andre Miller is good but he's old.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Okay so this game is really a offseason type of game? I am not going to be here on draft night. I am going to the draft after the draft, I got a flight to Poland, so I will be on and off during the one month I will be in Europe.

metrocard

Legend
I figured we would have enough memembers for the 30 teams... I'll give it to April, if we don't have enough members you guys could GM an extra team.

We wait after the draft lottery ball selection when the picks are finalized.

nyKnicks126

If thats what it comes down to I am going to pick the Washington Wizards as the team that I will pick second. Depending if anyone else picked them in the upcoming days until April.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'm giving MSG33 the Knicks because I don't want to see some idiot trade our lottery pick for Sasha Vujanic.

Ill do my best to turn things around, I have alot of talent on my roster that can make differences on other teams. Im actually planning on trading the lottery pick for Telfair, thats if whoever take the Twolves says no to David Lee.

Official MSG33 Trading Block:

1. Jamal Crawford
  2. Eddy Curry
  3. Zach Randolph
  4. Quentin Richardson
  5. Nate Robinson
  6. Fred Jones
  7. David Lee
  8. Renaldo Balkman
  9. Wilson Chandler
  10. Malik Rose
  11. Jerome James
  12. Mardy Collins
  13. Randolph Morris
  14. Jared Jeffries

nyKnicks126

wow Marbs isn't on your list. Wise discission. 21 million off the books next season.

By the way Metro, during the draft or before the draft, are we going to draft our own players? or what?

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
GM KNICKS126 HAS RESIGNED FROM THE BOBCATS TO SIGN WITH THE BABY BLAZERS

We're drafting our own players the lottery balls selection are done.(doing the draft now would be unrealistic since teams like Miami and Memphis aren't guaranteed the top 3 picks)

NYKnicks15, donchris, datruth, starks, kiyaman...you guys gotta get on this!

Last edited: