12-30-09 / New York Knicks @ New Jersey Nets

milchshake

Benchwarmer
steroid chinese yi goes back and with lopez they made knicks so small... nyk were shrinked propably this night and people start crazy talking about stephon.. on question who could probably looseeeee with the worst nba team, we shouldn't hesitate with answer that it could be among others knicks. another shame, that's the nyk, blowed detroit, f***ed by nets. shame, shame and shame. Again it's not funny to be NYK fan ( yesterday was ).

Last edited:

paris401

Starter
This game is a perfect example of how bad D'ant is as a coach.... He played the starters the entire game yesterday.... knowing Knicks had a back-2-back.... He could have rested bodies at the end of the game.... He didn't.... Here we are with zero legs tonight.
Basically, Knicks lost this game b/c they didn't get people rest yesterday.

these guys are pro's (at least i think they are), it's dec, see no reason why they have 'tired legs'... i don't buy that excuse..

paris401

Starter
The problem with that was that Marbury would of played his heart out last season for the Knicks and would of earned himself another contract with them.Even though the Knicks would have probably made the playoffs with him as their point guard it still would have lowered their pick in the draft.

what's the diff if we picked where we did or 25th???... our 'picks', are sitting on the bench...

this team isn't going anywhere.we better thank god they have put together this stretch.now our only hope is that we can reacquire our pick from the jazz;deal lee to the bulls for there first and hope that rose breaks a leg(don't like to wish ill on anyone but he's a bull), al to whomever needs a chucking pf for a first *in a dick vitale voice* then we tank baby! all the while gallo improves and hill gets playing time.

lets get what we can from them as improving assets, cause we know we won't reacquire them in the off season.:D

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
_______√ictory_______;108012 said:
this team isn't going anywhere.we better thank god they have put together this stretch.now our only hope is that we can reacquire our pick from the jazz;deal lee to the bulls for there first and hope that rose breaks a leg(don't like to wish ill on anyone but he's a bull), al to whomever needs a chucking pf for a first *in a dick vitale voice* then we tank baby! all the while gallo improves and hill gets playing time.

lets get what we can from them as improving assets, cause we know we won't reacquire them in the off season.:D

Exactly, this is what this season should be about which is development of our young players (Gallo, Chandler, Hill, Douglas, Milicic) and getting draft picks for our veteran players (Lee, Harrington, Nate, Hughes, Duhon). I really can't believe that d'an****ingtoni is preaching this playoff bullshit to us. Isn't more important to give playing time to our two rookies or at least send them to the D-league. But no, our coach is acting like an idiot and giving all the playing in the world to the slowest point guard in NBA history dumb Duhon. A nut like Harrington and a selfish Hughes. What have these players accomplished to merit so much time, I don't know and don't understand. I love my Knicks and hate to see a coach that doesn't have a desire to coach Hill or Douglas because he feels they're not ready for showtime. GTFO with that nonsense d'an****ingtoni!

d'antoni needs to get his head out his culo.i think his ego is a little bruised because of our start.he should be, but he shouldn't be delusional about it either.I'm not particularly interested in getting blown out by the celtshits, or the cleveland lebrons in 4.

i do think that d'antoni's delusions could be used to mask our intentions when trying to acquire that pick back from the utah azz.kevin obrien is their gm and learned what ever tricks of the trade he did from scott layden.they are looking for a point guard.i'd offer douglas and chandler(maybe the second rounder as well) for our pick back.then we can tank for wall,turner, favors, or aldrich.add anyone of those to gallo and hill, and I'd be plenty happy.i'd shit my pants if we got a wall turner backcourt.

Last edited: