Allen Iverson and T-Mac

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
And T-Mac is 31. If he stays healthy, he really could be our back-up point for several years. Who knows, maybe the entirety of Melo and STAT's first contract with the Knicks.

Or how 'bout this for at LEAST next season?:

Have T-Mac be the starting PG, move Billups to the 2, Anthony Carter as the back-up point, and Douglas as the back-up shooting guard. Could we move Fields to the back-up 3?

I bring this up because I love AC and he brings everything I like in a PG, good tempo, passing, slashing, shooting, and good defense.

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
i love how stat rocks new york stuff where ever he goes... i dont recall ever seeing him in the street wearing suns shorts or az diamondbacks shirts.

moneyg

Starter
i love how stat rocks new york stuff where ever he goes... i dont recall ever seeing him in the street wearing suns shorts or az diamondbacks shirts.

amare.jpg

clumsy

Rotation player
i gotta say its kinda funny to me wearing your own jersey with your own name on it when you aren't playing sports.

Only a step away from wearing a tshirt with a picture of your face on it.

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
runningjumper change the damn title of the forum lol. This has basically become a pure t-mac thread. It's changeable right?

la2ny

Starter
T-Mac would be nice as a role player on this team. Im for it....as for that pic I'm hating like hell STAT got CC b4 me :fury: