And So The Mess Continues, Q Calls Out Steph

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Here is the lesson folks: Syracuse Orangeman!!! Anybody heard of them??? Well you should. They recently fired their headcoach Greg Robinson with 2 games left in the season[ G-Rob used to be my team's (Chiefs) defensive coordinator]. Now did G-Rob sulk and leave and leave one of his assistants to coach the end of the season? NO. G-Rob said: "I'm not going to QUIT on my players because my players haven't QUIT on me." So as a FIRED, lameduck coach G-Rob leads a 19 point UNDERDOG into South Bend against the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame. Well anybody who follows college football knows what happened next. Cameron Dantley (Yes Adrian Dantley's son) throws the game winning TD for Syracuse and probably costs Charlie Weis his job. The lesson??? Was the Steph situation handled poorly by the Knicks management from the beginning. Absolutely. Did they somewhat mislead Steph during the off-season?? Sure. But you know what so what build a bridge and get over it. That's life in the big city. Steph had a chance to preform a similar feat as G-Rob. To show he was the bigger man and lead an underdog, undermanned Knicks squad into battle. His hometown team no less. And what does Steph do??? Pout and refuse to play like a two year old child made to stand in the corner. Steph had a chance to do something great and try to resurrect his career and rep, instead he reinforces all the negative that we all know. This guy is a total loser. That ain't hating, that's just keeping it real. ON CHIEF!
Marbury had a chance to play for one week, while Cuttino Mobley got back from his physical. Wow, that sure is a lot of action. 1 whole week of playing basketball. That sure is worth 21 million dollars. SMH

You are a big time hater, Jimkchief. You want Marbury to play 1 week? What would the Knicks have gained from him playing 1 week?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Marbury had a chance to play for one week, while Cuttino Mobley got back from his physical. Wow, that sure is a lot of action. 1 whole week of playing basketball. That sure is worth 21 million dollars. SMH

You are a big time hater, Jimkchief. You want Marbury to play 1 week? What would the Knicks have gained from him playing 1 week?

You're an idiot!
And you say that I'm not a quality poster. So this man's a hater because he doesn't share your bias, narrow minded point of view? Mobley could be done for the season. Steph turned down an opportunity to play, no, START, for the remainder of the season. He turned his back on the team and all Knicks fans. If you guys hop off his bozack for two minutes you'd see that.

DunkinDonuts

Benchwarmer
As Marbury said so himself in the article, he don't trust D'antoni. It doesn't matter if you trust him.. as long as he feels he can't be trusted, he won't play.

Toons

is the Bo$$

he was offered the starting role for the rest of the season. its not like he was playing here anyway. Talk about not trusting your coach? marbury said to the media that he will play in italy after his contract expires. So technically, steph said out of his own mouth (indirectly of course) that he is not in the teams plans for the future. How can a coach trust a little prick like that?

Jimmy, one of ur best posts there

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
As Marbury said so himself in the article, he don't trust D'antoni. It doesn't matter if you trust him.. as long as he feels he can't be trusted, he won't play.

whether he trusts him or not he'sstill getting payed so he gotta play its as simple as that

jpz17

Starter
You're an idiot!
And you say that I'm not a quality poster. So this man's a hater because he doesn't share your bias, narrow minded point of view? Mobley could be done for the season. Steph turned down an opportunity to play, no, START, for the remainder of the season. He turned his back on the team and all Knicks fans. If you guys hop off his bozack for two minutes you'd see that.

you are a quality poster, one of the best

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
you are a quality poster, one of the best
I consider your abandonment from team starbury a wise and non-self righteous choice. Good for you. You are obviously the most team conscious (ex) member of that group. The difference in opinion between those that disagree with those who agree, came down to nothing more than a boundary issue. There are people amongst Team Starbury who find solace in a common opinion. You did well to add perception to your presence on knicksonline and I consider that a fine move.

If I knew how to add a little green cube to your profile I would.

Cheers mate.

Starks

Starter
Q and Steph had fought before. A real fist fight, not just with words. I think in that same season Kurt Thomas and Tim Thomas had fought with Marbury also.

At any rate, Monday will be Stephon's last day as a member of the Knicks organization. I think he's going to be in a real sour mood that day and have some words for Q that is going to lead to another fist fight between them.

Q really hates that guy more than any member of this website

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I consider your abandonment from team starbury a wise and non-self righteous choice. Good for you. You are obviously the most team conscious (ex) member of that group. The difference in opinion between those that disagree with those who agree, came down to nothing more than a boundary issue. There are people amongst Team Starbury who find solace in a common opinion. You did well to add perception to your presence on knicksonline and I consider that a fine move.

If I knew how to add a little green cube to your profile I would.

Cheers mate.
That is not bias I must say.

I just think that a neutral stand (compared to previous side taking) is indicative of a common goal shared between all of us. The betterment of the Knicks. I had my say against marbury, and I still am not appreciative of his tenure as a Knick. But, difference in opinion on this site separated fans of the same team, concerned with the same goals.

I'm new around here, but it's really obvious that things got very "Lord Of The Flies" amongst fellow posters here on knicksonline.com.

Now that the source (Marbury) is virtually banished, I look really forward to some constructive criticism amongst fellow fans about that which we all collectively yearn for. A Garden full to the brim of banners that don't need annual restoration.

jpz17 is a pioneer of knicksonline.com's betterment.

I had some very harsh words to say to MSGknickz33 upon my inception to ko about a month ago, and I would like to apologize for that. I did enjoy the back and forth because slandering is so entertaining. However, despite his lack in humbleness, he's a quality poster and now that Marbury is on the verge of FINALLY being ousted, I think we can enjoy his best posts because he (and Team Starbury) has a new focus and should for the sake of clarity leave Marbury's dull future out of his upcoming posts.

MSG's game threads are top notch. That is indisputable.
100% worth taking the time to read.

There is absolutely nothing to lose or back down from when Stephony is finally gone.

We only have to impress each other as fans now.

I think that Team Starbury and it's associates will exceed themselves as contributors forthwith, and we can all look forward to sharing the same aspirations.

Are you a Knicks fan? If so, You rock the f&cking the boat!

Go Knicks!

Go knicksonline.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You're an idiot!
Your mother's an idiot.

Stephon Marbury did not turn down an opportunity to start all season. You have no proof that he did. Marbury is innocent until proven guilty, under the court of law.

Mike D'Antoni already committed pergery, so he can't be trusted.

Now can you dig that...

SSSSUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKAAAAAA!!!!!!!

donchris

Your mother's an idiot.

Stephon Marbury did not turn down an opportunity to start all season. You have no proof that he did. Marbury is innocent until proven guilty, under the court of law.

Mike D'Antoni already committed pergery, so he can't be trusted.

Now can you dig that...

SSSSUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKAAAAAA!!!!!!!

All we have to go on is the reports and interviews. As a bias fan, you choose to accept the words of Marbury as gospel and I look at the situation as objectively as possible. I don't automatically accept D'Antoni's words as truth. I look at the situation using basic common sense. Marbury has had problems with the last three coaches of the NY Knicks. Is this coincidence? This current situation didn't happen once, but twice. Regardless of whether or not Marbury was ordered or not, he clearly turned down an opportunity to play. Marbury's own words have been in conflict with his actions. So we are expected to believe that Marbury suited up on the same day that D'Antoni asked him to play and he didn't play because D'Antoni never ordered him to play? Is that your argument? 'Well they asked me but they didn't tell me to play?' Give it up. You only expose your self to being a bias dick rider.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
All we have to go on is the reports and interviews. As a bias fan, you choose to accept the words of Marbury as gospel and I look at the situation as objectively as possible. I don't automatically accept D'Antoni's words as truth. I look at the situation using basic common sense. Marbury has had problems with the last three coaches of the NY Knicks. Is this coincidence? This current situation didn't happen once, but twice. Regardless of whether or not Marbury was ordered or not, he clearly turned down an opportunity to play. Marbury's own words have been in conflict with his actions. So we are expected to believe that Marbury suited up on the same day that D'Antoni asked him to play and he didn't play because D'Antoni never ordered him to play? Is that your argument? 'Well they asked me but they didn't tell me to play?' Give it up. You only expose your self to being a bias dick rider.
Marbury's innocent until proven guilty. The more you make biased statements in favor of D'Antoni, the more you look like you have D'Antoni's sperm smeared all over your face, like Smucker's Strawberry jam.
medium_smuckers.jpg

470669_eb49a62ceb_m_5.jpg

Get the hell out of my face, SUCKA!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Marbury might get his wish very soon, as Knicks president Donnie Walsh is investigating whether to discipline Marbury, seek a quick buyout or simply release the embattled player.

The final straw came Wednesday night in Auburn Hills, when the Knicks' lightning rod chose not to accept coach Mike D'Antoni's offer to become the starting shooting guard the rest of the season.
Walsh made no decisions Thursday, spending the holiday with his family in Indiana.
In Marbury's Thanksgiving Day talk with The Post, the fallen star insisted his Knicks exile "needs to end."
"We need to separate from the relationship," he said. "The marriage is over. It's a done deal."
Marbury also revealed:
He hopes to meet with Walsh Friday.
D'Antoni told Marbury's teammates of the guard's impending exile before the season opener -- without informing him.
He never refused to play, and would have played had D'Antoni given the order.
His suspicion of D'Antoni is so deep, "I wouldn't trust him to walk my dog across the street."
Walsh could attempt to fine Marbury for each game he does not play, starting with Wednesday's loss to Detroit, when the decimated Knicks were down to two guards. That would amount to $199,000 per game (1/110th of Marbury's $21.9 million wage, as the collective-bargaining agreement states).
The Knicks president also could just release Marbury and fight over the money owed later, citing a contract breach.
Wednesday marked the second time in five days D'Antoni asked Marbury to play only to get turned down.
Players Association attorney Hal Biagas, who represented Marbury during a buyout meeting two weeks ago, said the union would appeal any fine.
"He expressed concern he wasn't comfortable, he never said 'no,' " said Biagas, who discussed the matter with Marbury on Wednesday.
Yesterday, Marbury emphatically stated the Knicks would be out of line to fine him.

<CENTER>More from the New York Post</CENTER>

<!-- ========== PHOTO (CAN BE OMITTED) ======== --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width=230 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
7301386_36_4.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=caption></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- Ordinal out of range --><!-- ========== TEXT/LINKS ======== -->
</TR>

"If you say I gotta play, I'm going to play," Marbury said. "If he said I have to play, guess what, I'm going to get on the court and play, period. If I refuse to play, I'm getting suspended. I never told him I'm not going to play. Those words never came out of my mouth. That's insubordination."
It's also a technicality, and still unpopular to a fan base that believes Marbury has bailed out on the franchise he grew up worshipping, failing to see the bigger picture.
The Knicks are decimated after trading guards Jamal Crawford and Mardy Collins, losing Nate Robinson to a groin strain, and with newcomer Cuttino Mobley potentially possessing a heart defect that may prevent him from playing.
Marbury now clogs up a key roster spot that could be used to sign a guard.
"I didn't create this," Marbury said. "I'm sitting inside the car. I'm not behind the wheel in the driver's seat. I have no control of the wheel of the car, if we're turning or going straight. I'm sitting in the backseat. He's not going to play me because my heart isn't in it, because the way he treated me. That's on him, not me."
Marbury also did not believe D'Antoni's expressed intention of starting him the rest of the season was sincere -- and thinks he was being set up.
"They want to take my money," Marbury said. "I'm not going to let them."
In an ESPN interview Tuesday before the game against Cleveland, D'Antoni said Marbury was still out of the Knicks' plans.
"We're better off this way," D'Antoni said.
It's possible Walsh forced D'Antoni to change course the next day.
Marbury is further bitter that, two days before the season opener, D'Antoni told Quentin Richardson, the team captain, that Marbury was not going to play versus Miami -- but the coach didn't tell Marbury.
According to Marbury, Richardson told his teammates the news. Marbury, who has not played this season, found out his status from a teammate, not from D'Antoni.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/8861202/Marbury-to-Knicks:-'The-marriage-is-over'

donchris

Marbury's innocent until proven guilty. The more you make biased statements in favor of D'Antoni, the more you look like you have D'Antoni's sperm smeared all over your face, like Smucker's Strawberry jam.
medium_smuckers.jpg

470669_eb49a62ceb_m_5.jpg

Get the hell out of my face, SUCKA!

Did you even read my post because your reply of 'he's innocent until proven guilty' doesn't even come close to addressing my comment. Put your thinking cap on and take Marbury's dick out of your mouth just for a moment. You can finish him off later.

This aint Jude Judy. Go back and read the interviews, watch them on you tube if you're having trouble with reading comprehension. It's very simple. I must have posted the shit four times now. Marbury chose not to play. Period. You and your degenerate team have turned this site into a shitty life time mini series. All this talk about feelings makes my penis soft. The bottom line is Steph chose not to show up, twice. He's done! Get over it and move on with your life.