Earl Baron Debut Highlights

Big C

Benchwarmer
Wow you can really tell after only two games? Nice.
No, two games is how many times you have seen him play. He is not a rookie that just came out of the D-League. He got playing time on the Heat.

First you said it was just the Clippers. Now he comes out and plays good against KG. However, you still don't even acknowledge him having a good game. You don't have to like the player but, at least give him some props for that game.

There is no one in this thread that said he is going to be star. What people are saying is he is not a bum. Barron can be a player that the Knicks can use to get rebounds and hit the midrange shot. If He comes in and plays like Nazr did on the Knicks that is still a plus. The Knicks have too many soft body in the middle.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
The thing about this guy is that he did some real intangible things: boxed out, hustled, collapsed on penetrating wings. As a coach, I was very impressed, more so by his basketball IQ than by anything else.

I hope I am right to expect more of this from him. I guess we do not really know what this guy is about, so let's just wait and see.