Game thread: New York Knicks @ LA Lakers 12/18/2023 10:30pm [Game #26]

Kiyaman

Legend
Cousins will move the needle… Taj will never be considered a player that can move the needle.
We not talking about signing the best player but signing a favorite of the coach. Who will make this team better Cousins or Taj? Taj is too old and washed up. We are 4 or 5 years behind in not signing Cousins.

Cousin's shooting 3's is just ugly!
Cousin's grabbing an offensive rebound never happen when he's always on the perimeter.
Cousin's should have had a PF like Taj Gibson in his lineup early in his career, who would've work with Cousins on their positions in the paint on offense/defense vs different opponents. Like the way coach Gentry, and PF AD did when Cousins were on N.O. Pelicans.
After leaving the Pelicans, Cousins never bonded with any of his teammate PF or SF on either side of the court on several teams.
A lot of NBA players have short NBA career for not bonding with their teammates.

Cousin's shooting 3's is just ugly!
Cousin's grabbing an offensive rebound never happen when he's always on the perimeter.
Cousin's should have had a PF like Taj Gibson in his lineup early in his career, who would've work with Cousins on their positions in the paint on offense/defense vs different opponents. Like the way coach Gentry, and PF AD did when Cousins were on N.O. Pelicans.
After leaving the Pelicans, Cousins never bonded with any of his teammate PF or SF on either side of the court on several teams.
A lot of NBA players have short NBA career for not bonding with their teammates.
His time with the Pelicans and playing with AD is precisely what I’m talking about. If you sign him then run that offensive set for him.
NBA is about popularity but competition. Cousins bonding with teammates… well that’s a two street. I never heard anyone say he was a bad teammate. Management has a problem with him because he outspoken. The league has blackballed him and told teams not to sign him.
Let me say this… if I was running any team he would be on it.