CHA.gif
at.png
NYK.gif

(2-1) -- (2-1)

VenueTVTIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NYMSG7:30 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Wsup Rady .. Thanks for the Game-Thread, we play Charlotte Hornets tonite at MSG, and go to Milwaukie on Friday to play the Bucks.
I hope we prepared well on defense for the Hornets, their previous game vs the Hawks they exploded in the 3rd qtr. for 45 pts, and they were without LaMelo Ball.
Knicks Fans, tonight game is a MUST HOME WIN !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
I almost forgot the Miles Bridges situation may set the Hornets back this season.
Gordon Hayward is still solid and Oubre will be given a chance to step up his level of ball.
But they are backcourt dependent tonight having a day to day injury to Terry, while LaMelo's out.
Hornet's may have to rely on ex-Knicks Dennis Smith Jr. in their backcourt

Kiyaman

Legend
Double 3 ball shots from Toppin after the miss dunk .. The Hornets cant miss .. shooting 56% FG and 50% from 3's

mafra

Legend
Thibbs draws up a play out of TO for an easy OBI 3? swish! Earlier, Randle hit Cam for beautiful corner 3?

mafra

Legend
Plumlee fouls Randle pretty hard on a penetration? no call. Bogus! 1 possession game, at MsG, and JR doesn?t get the call?

NYK had a 7 point lead until Evan F happened. Incredible. Dennis Smith scores on him off the dribble? then out of a TO be simply handle ball to other team, then next possession forces and bricks a 3?.

Why is he still in the game!!!!!!

mafra

Legend
Refs bail out Thibbs. Evan fouls out. RJ sinks his FTs, then saves himself from awful turnover? Brunson ties it with a clutch 3? NYK ball. Tied. 1 minute remains.

mafra

Legend
JB nearly turns it over on the inbounds?. Randle saves him. JB misses a bad 3 take but Julius with rebound and putback.

122-120.

They can?t lose at home to CHA sans Ball, in the Dennis Smith Jr revenge game.

mafra

Legend
Smith makes layup. 12 & 10 for him. Bad offense and a missed Randle drive?. CHA with ball for the win. I?m giving up on this team this season if they lose this game. I?m checking out.

mafra

Legend
JB and JR with back to back buckets. Up 3?. 25 seconds or so?.

I feel for Randle?. He?s taken it strong to the cup 4-5 times end of regulation and OT? some to lots of contact?. Doesn?t get a call on any drive. It?s his building! Officials showing tremendous restraint! Not 1 foul on those hard takes?

mafra

Legend
CHA shoots an airball but for some reason Randle jumps out of bounds and tries to save ball. Hornets ball and they get another chance to tie it. 12.9 seconds? don?t allow a 3? foul!

mafra

Legend
CHA, of course, drains the shot but toe was on the line? NYK up 1 with 5 seconds left. I have no clue how they?re about to win this game?. Since 5 minutes left in regulation, that?s fine their best to hand this game to Hornets?. Close it!

mafra

Legend
Inbounds to RJ? he drains both?. Dennis smith missed his first FT. That should be it. RJ can hit FTs!!!