Game thread: New York Knicks vs Minnesota Timberwolves 1/1/2024 3:00pm [Game #33]

rady

Administrator
Staff member

gt.png

MIN.gif
at.png
NYK.gif

(23-7) -- (17-15)

Venue
TV
TIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
MSG, NBA TV
3:00 PM EST

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Anunoby getting cheers on his first three pointer in his knicks debut. Hartenstein with a huge block on Gobert and the Knicks are back on top 14-12 following an 8-0 run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Announcer said that Randle spoke of number one purpose is to bring a championship to New York.
I think that admirable in him but he needs to look at his team make-up.
I would keep him and OG, Precious.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Knicks lead 61-49 at halftime. Randle 21 pts, Brunson 13, Anunoby has 7. He also had a couple of electric connections with DiVincenzo translated in two dunks by OG. Isiah with two wild blocks on Gobert.

mafra

Legend
61-49. Fewest points allowed in 1st half since 11/21. Big second Q (outscored MIN by 21). OG was a +20.

Kiyaman

Legend
Happy 2024 New Year KO members !!!
Thanks for the first 2024 year Game Thread Rady ..
OG Anunoby presence change the entire look and performance in our starter lineup.
Brunson has 10 assist and its only the middle of the 3rd Quarter ..
4 min remain in 3rd Qtr. Knicks 83 - Wolves 64

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, happy new year everyone!
What a way of starting the new year, with what could possible a win against the top team in the west! Knicks lead 94-78 after three quarters and the team seems as live as ever. Three starters with 14 pts, Randle with 27 and Grimes already with 10 and he’s not even starting

mafra

Legend
22 point lead down to 6, then OG hit that huge 3… Ihart with huge block…. 99-95 7 to go.

Brunson can’t make a shot…. Randle not scoring….

Kiyaman

Legend
OG performance are like a scoring Blalock ..
Kat killing us bringing our lead down to 4, to many Brunson misses

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Knicks getting the heat this quarter being out scored 17-5

mafra

Legend
17-5 MIN so far in 4Q. 5:30 remains, and Knicks have scored 5 points. 2 FTs by Brunson and an OG 3. That’s all the scoring.

mafra

Legend
Randle scores…. OG stifles Edwards, forced a turnover. Brunson to Randle. That’s why you get OG. Lockdown defender. Slasher and a 3-&-D!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
4 straight points by Randle thanks to the hussle defense of Anunoby! Knicks lead up at 8

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, Anunoby ejected with 4 minutes left. This is going to be tough. Knicks lead 103-97