Girl rips Jared Jeffries---CLASSIC

metrocard

Legend
When I start posting pictures of MYSELF WITH MY SHIRT-OFF, then you can call me a f****t, until then STFU. Don't be mad your boy Steph is outta the league like I told you he would be TWO YEARS AGO. Go out and buy his jersey now. I think Steph is playing for the Poon-Tang Dragons or something like that LOL!!!

How is that gay?
I have a great physique. You don't. Don't be a hater, you fat puto. Eating all that nasty midwest food you fat Eddy Curry clone.

Stephon is doing Stephon, I aint mad at all, happy he's done with Isiah's antics(another midwest fool). Steph is balling it up and enjoying his life.

Why are you still bitter after defending Eddy Curry for years and looking like a bigger ass than Curry's glutes? You're an IDIOT, a BULLS fan, and you don't know shit besides dickriding midwest players.

You have no purpose on this site...so bounce.

I appreciate different opinions from Knick fans.
But you're not a KNICK fan.

Dude premature cums when the Bull games comes on...you're a ****ing clown, GTFO.

p0nder

Starter
You're right...it was a bit overboard. I don't hate him as a person, I just hate that he was getting paid so much to miss 3s, miss layups, miss passes, etc...
Nothing personal though. Now Reggie Miller....

I feel that. It was definitely frustrating watching him play sometimes.

Reggie miller can fly ta f*ck with his big ass dumbo ears. how did he get a commentator job? he's borderline retarded.

anyways, i'm glad you decided to grace the boards with some knowledge. I hope we can look forward to you posting some more here!:gony:

jimkcchief88

All Star
How is that gay?
I have a great physique. You don't. Don't be a hater, you fat puto. Eating all that nasty midwest food you fat Eddy Curry clone.

Stephon is doing Stephon, I aint mad at all, happy he's done with Isiah's antics(another midwest fool). Steph is balling it up and enjoying his life.

Why are you still bitter after defending Eddy Curry for years and looking like a bigger ass than Curry's glutes? You're an IDIOT, a BULLS fan, and you don't know shit besides dickriding midwest players.

You have no purpose on this site...so bounce.

I appreciate different opinions from Knick fans.
But you're not a KNICK fan.

Dude premature cums when the Bull games comes on...you're a ****ing clown, GTFO.

If I have to tell you why posting pictures of yourself with your shirt off BASKETBALL site is GAY, than you are GAY, OK. That's why your handle is METRO. METROSEXUAL that is. It's of OK YOU ARE GAY, but I am definately not jealous of you or your body. I will leave that to another MAN THAT IS GAY.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
If I have to tell you why posting pictures of yourself with your shirt off BASKETBALL site is GAY, than you are GAY, OK. That's why your handle is METRO. METROSEXUAL that is. It's of OK YOU ARE GAY, but I am definately not jealous of you or your body. I will leave that to another MAN THAT IS GAY.

untitled1.jpg

iSaYughh

Starter
Lol. Too funny what happens every time a decent or good looking chick comes to a male-defined online forum.

The broad is quality all around. It's a fact, and it's an obvious one, which is why it doesn't need to be berated about. Stating the obvious over n over in gushing language to women on traditionally male forums (this happens on poker forums constantly) is precisely what conjures up the hate that gets unleashed against them.

And justifiably so. By and large we are men on a basketball forum....no need to put the pussy on the pedestal....:beer:

Funny thread, though, nonetheless, and some good points pro/vs. the big ugly.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
Knicks Chick will you marry me? If you want I will dress up as Jared Jeffries and you can beat me with a stick