Girl rips Jared Jeffries---CLASSIC

metrocard

Legend
Welcome to the boards. Stick around and don't let the idiots chase you off. Some of us do come here just to talk hoops and stay up on the KNICKS. Totally agree about Jamal. He was the MVP that season Steph quit on us(well steph quit on us every season) and with a bad shoulder to boot. Now he is kicking up dust down in the ATL and the Knicks are horrible as usual. Everytime we have a player that does anything like Jamal or this year David Lee or Wilson Chandler, everybody on the boards disses them and tries to figure out how we can get rid of them. Cats don't understand basketball is half talent-half team chemistry. I am hoping the Knicks will finally establish who their core players are, then build from that. Welcome!!!!

How the hell can Jamal be the MVP when he gave up the most points on the team? His defense was horrible...

Marbury gave up? Its not giving up, Marbury just stopped being apart of the losing ways. Marbury is a better player and first option than Curry/Crawford, yet he was sit down for their progression by a bias Isiah Thomas.

You stupid midfest faggot, I HATE YOU.

Paul1355

All Star
How the hell can Jamal be the MVP when he gave up the most points on the team? His defense was horrible...

Marbury gave up? Its not giving up, Marbury just stopped being apart of the losing ways. Marbury is a better player and first option than Curry/Crawford, yet he was sit down for their progression by a bias Isiah Thomas.

Jamal and Marbury were not the MVP's...no body has been an MVP on this team since Ewing, Houston, Spreewell.

This thread was about JJ leaving which we should all rejoice in.

jimkcchief88

All Star

When I start posting pictures of MYSELF WITH MY SHIRT-OFF, then you can call me a f****t, until then STFU. Don't be mad your boy Steph is outta the league like I told you he would be TWO YEARS AGO. Go out and buy his jersey now. I think Steph is playing for the Poon-Tang Dragons or something like that LOL!!!

nyk_nyk

All Star
D'Antoni, D'Antoni, D'Antoni....horrible in terms of developing/recognizing young talent and horrible with his substitution patterns.

Not a fan of his peronality either...wish he'd be up front with the fans.

When he was asked why he's not playing Nate, he said "why don't you ask me why I'm not playing darko?" Really Mike??? Really?? I think any idiot could tell you why you're not playing Darko.

When he was asked why we didn't pick up AI, he said it was because he didn't want to stunt the growth of our young players? BUT DOUGLAS GETS NOOOO burn...again bs from d'antoni.

He's way too personal in his coaching decisions. This isn't college where you're trying to build character in young men...these are grown men who are here to play the game.

I don't think the defense issue needs to be elaborated on.

We are definitely on the same page when it comes to Sir Pringles. I think people looked at him as some type of great coach in PHX but the truth is Nash made that team go. Dantoni's strength is putting guys on the floor who can shoot 3s but that's hardly a way to build a team and be competitive throughout a whole season. 3 point shooters are supposed to compliment low post scorers and vice versa.

I know Pringles doesn't have a whole lot to work with BUT there are certain decisions you have to make or don't make as a coach no matter who's on your bench. Danphony has failed miserably at this. Your Danphony quotes speak volumes as to how much this guy is vindictive and gets too personal. He must think this is Minnesstoa or something where people fall for the BS. Most of our fans are smarter than him!

One of my biggest issues is that he either plays you or doesn't. There's no special situation during a game when players are needed. If the knicks are playing a team with strong guard play, he wouldn't consider using Hughes or TD even though they were probably our best defensive backcourt duo. He would basically decided from the beginning that they just weren't going to play.

CoolClyde

KnicksChick Strikes Again!

just caught the JJ KnicksChick video on NBA TV, Ahmad Rashad's show.
they showed second video of KC hottie, looking better than ever, celebrating the Giraffe's leaving town. Congrats, girl!
:barf::gony:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I'll respond to hostility with hostility if I so desire.

You guys are all over this girl like flies on sh*t.

Go myspace or something.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, fools should hop off her clit. Girls do exist outside the internet, if y'all didn't know :lol:

CoolClyde

This Thread is called Girl Rips Jared Jefferies...

This Thread is called Girl Rips Jared Jefferies....

What's wrong with appreciating the girl? why has this thread
turned into another player/hater diss? What's your problem(s)?

besides, she's fine and intelligent, the latter of which cannot
be said of those posters with said problems. word.
girafferies_pole.gif

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, fools should hop off her clit. Girls do exist outside the internet, if y'all didn't know :lol:

But a girl on the internet is like finding a pearl in a cloud.In this case an orange pearl in a blue cloud.

smokes

Huge Member
This Thread is called Girl Rips Jared Jefferies....

What's wrong with appreciating the girl? why has this thread
turned into another player/hater diss? What's your problem(s)?

besides, she's fine and intelligent, the latter of which cannot
be said of those posters with said problems. word.
girafferies_pole.gif

What's wrong with having different opinions? That's what a forum is for, discussion and debate. It's kinda strange that every other topic on this forum is a total split of opinions but in this one 99% of the posters ride the opinion of the "hot" girl :lol:

Coincedence?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
What's wrong with having different opinions? That's what a forum is for, discussion and debate. It's kinda strange that every other topic on this forum is a total split of opinions but in this one 99% of the posters ride the opinion of the "hot" girl :lol:

Coincedence?

She is a girl, that know basketball, that likes the Knicks, and is attractive.

I have never met someone with all those traits at the same time before.

Damn, she really must have dumped you lol

smokes

Huge Member
She is a girl, that know basketball, that likes the Knicks, and is attractive.

I have never met someone with all those traits at the same time before.

Damn, she really must have dumped you lol

I don't even get what you're talking about now. The only thing I said nasty about this girl was in the first post I made and I retracted those things later because I wouldn't mention nasty shit like that to someone that was actually gonna read it :p

People wanna bitch at me for having an opinion on JJ that's fine thats what goes down every day in this place, but bitch at me for laughing at all the guys here licking ass because she's a girl? SMH.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I don't even get what you're talking about now. The only thing I said nasty about this girl was in the first post I made and I retracted those things later because I wouldn't mention nasty shit like that to someone that was actually gonna read it :p

People wanna bitch at me for having an opinion on JJ that's fine thats what goes down every day in this place, but bitch at me for laughing at all the guys here licking ass because she's a girl? SMH.

We're not licking ass, I'm just saying those qualities are really hard to find, especially the Knicks fan part :p

I wasnt mentioning anything about JJ.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I didn't say you, but if you look through the 200 posts here then I think you'll see quite a lot of asslicking.

I know, i'm just saying. When's the last time you met a girl who is a diehard knicks fan and knows her stuff? That was all i was trying to say. But whatever youre entitled to your opinion.

smokes

Huge Member
I know, i'm just saying. When's the last time you met a girl who is a diehard knicks fan and knows her stuff? That was all i was trying to say. But whatever youre entitled to your opinion.

I think she's a reasonably intelligent poster, doesn't make any difference to me whether shes a girl/boy/transvestite.

Only thing I've been trying to post in this thread is about JJ but people jump on my dick because I disagree with the almighty girl poster.

JJ was playing out of position guarding those PG's and SG's, same as D-Lee. Because he's often playing far away from the basket and because he know's he had D-Lee behind him to clean up the glass his rebounds (and blocks) were low. If we're cutting that "out of position" slack for D-Lee, you've got to cut JJ that same slack.

Not that I wanted JJ on this team any more. His contract was not representative of his value and we needed the cap space (ironically to sign D-Lee). My point is he was far from the worst on our team and there are many more targets of your hate that are far more deserving on this team.

And hate is such an ugly word for such a pretty girl to be using when talking about some giraffe that doesn't even play on our team any more. ;)

You're right...it was a bit overboard. I don't hate him as a person, I just hate that he was getting paid so much to miss 3s, miss layups, miss passes, etc...
Nothing personal though. Now Reggie Miller....

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
it is pretty awsome that a hot girl not only likes basketball but likes the knicks and from what i got out of it she doesnt care about valentiens day thats an all around sexy girl