I Get Sick Watching Marbury In Green

JayJ44

Starter
What exactly is still the obsession with Marbury? I figured he would go down as one of the most hated players ever by knicks fans. I'm really surprised to see some people here say he is one of their favorite players..That is kind of like Texas Rangers fans saying Arod is their favorite player. Sure they put up great individual numbers, but the lack of a winning attitude and huge contract made it impossible to build a winner with him on the team.

Marbury off the team made every knick fan happy. Its debatable whether or not they could have traded him for anything of value..I don't think you can fault Walsh though..the only wrong he could have done was trade him for another bad contract, which he avoided. I look at the getting rid of Marbury situation as a success. The knicks weren't going to win a championship with or without him. Lets move on now.

Actually, Isiah Thomas made it impossible to build a winner on this team. The best team put around Marbury was that 03-04 team with Houston, Kurt Thomas, Van Horn, etc. Marbury was used as a scapegoat, IMO.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
So get a picture of Marbury in a Knicks uniform and stop trying to start shit.

You people are always finding an excuse to be the hateful little pricks that you are. When ABCD brings up a valid point, that Tuneraddict has Anthony Roberson, a bonafide bum, on his signature, while hypocritically bitching about ABCD's Marbury sig, you grasp at straws to try to find something else to bitch about.

Look: people on this site have plenty of different sh!t on their sigs. I have Pau Gasol as my avatar. Why? Because he's been my favorite active player, since about '04. I have Henry Fonda as my sig, Metro has himself as his avatar. Should we all go and photoshop Knick jerseys onto those people's bodies?

There was even someone on here complaining about ABCD's sig of the Harlem Heat wrestling team, and they felt the need to mention that they happened to be Black, when mentioning the fact that they were two oiled up wrestlers who have sufficed. All of you hoes need to stop being petty and get off of it.

Last edited:

TunerAddict

Starter
You people are always finding an excuse to be the hateful little pricks that you are. When ABCD brings up a valid point, that Tuneraddict has Anthony Roberson, a bonafide bum, on his signature, while hypocritically bitching at ABCD's Marbury sig, you grasp at straws and find something else to bitch about.

Look, people on this site have plenty of different sh!t on their sigs. I have Pau Gasol as my avatar. Why? Because he's been my favorite current player, since about '04. I have Henry Fonda as my sig, Metro has himself as his avatar. Should we all go and photoshop Knick jerseys onto those people's bodies?

There was even someone on here complaining about ABCD's sig of the Harlem Heat wrestler tem, and they felt the need to mention that they happened to be Black. All of you hoes need to stop being petty and get off it.

Where did I even mention ABCD's sig?

I don't remember doing so...

GetRealistic

Starter
You people are always finding an excuse to be the hateful little pricks that you are. When ABCD brings up a valid point, that Tuneraddict has Anthony Roberson, a bonafide bum, on his signature, while hypocritically bitching at ABCD's Marbury sig, you grasp at straws and find something else to bitch about.

Look, people on this site have plenty of different sh!t on their sigs. I have Pau Gasol as my avatar. Why? Because he's been my favorite current player, since about '04. I have Henry Fonda as my sig, Metro has himself as his avatar. Should we all go and photoshop Knick jerseys onto those people's bodies?

There was even someone on here complaining about ABCD's sig of the Harlem Heat wrestler tem, and they felt the need to mention that they happened to be Black. All of you hoes need to stop being petty and get off it.

Is every post you make some sort of backhanded comment about race? And since when is ABCD not enough of an adult to answer back to other peoples comments? Arent' you grasping at straws in an attempt to get some alliest on this site.

The guy wrote "whats the deal with the oild up black body builders on your sig?" I think thats a pretty dead on assessment of the picture if the person wasn't aware that they were wrestlers.

Unforgiven ----

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
What exactly is still the obsession with Marbury? I figured he would go down as one of the most hated players ever by knicks fans. I'm really surprised to see some people here say he is one of their favorite players..That is kind of like Texas Rangers fans saying Arod is their favorite player. Sure they put up great individual numbers, but the lack of a winning attitude and huge contract made it impossible to build a winner with him on the team.

Marbury off the team made every knick fan happy. Its debatable whether or not they could have traded him for anything of value..I don't think you can fault Walsh though..the only wrong he could have done was trade him for another bad contract, which he avoided. I look at the getting rid of Marbury situation as a success. The knicks weren't going to win a championship with or without him. Lets move on now.

It did not make me happy. I would have much rather seen Eddy Curry, Quentin Richardson, Jared Jeffries, and/or Jerome James go.

Winning a championship is the last thing a 32-50 team should be worrying about.

Before you win a championship, you have to first build a playoff team.

The Knicks are not a playoff team.

Actually, Isiah Thomas made it impossible to build a winner on this team. The best team put around Marbury was that 03-04 team with Houston, Kurt Thomas, Van Horn, etc. Marbury was used as a scapegoat, IMO.

:agreed: The Knicks were doing just fine, until Isiah Thomas decided to trade Nazr Mohammad for Malik Rose, Kurt Thomas for Quentin Richardson, and all of the team's draft picks for Eddy Curry,.

Last edited:

dave2138

Rotation player
It did not make me happy. I would have much rather seen Eddy Curry, Quentin Richardson, Jared Jeffries, and/or Jerome James go.

Winning a championship is the last thing a 32-50 team should be worrying about.

Before you win a championship, you have to first build a playoff team.

The Knicks are not a playoff team.

:agreed: The Knicks were doing just fine, until Isiah Thomas decided to trade Nazr Mohammad for Malik Rose, Kurt Thomas for Quentin Richardson, and all of the team's draft picks for Eddy Curry,.

I think we should agree though the first step towards rebuilding and getting towards the goal of playoffs and championship was to get rid of Marbury. They were not going to win anything with him taking up 1/4th the team salary and never in his career proving that he can lead a winning team.

Marbury was not the only problem on this team yes, but he obviously he was a distraction and fortunately it was dealt with without bringing on any more problem players with bad contracts. Its over now... Marbury being a cancer on the team is in the past.

JayJ44

Starter

Yeah, Isiah pretty much destroyed this teams future. Took away any hope of cap space, gave away draft picks as if he didn't know what they were. It's actually pretty astounding, the way he was able to single-handedly destroy this franchise.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Where did I even mention ABCD's sig?

I don't remember doing so...

Your words, as copied from Richtree's "Marbury interview on ESPN2" thread, posted after abcd posted about his support for Marbury.

"What does the fact that he makes cheap shoes have to do with what he does on the court? Thats all I care about.

And I think these Celtic fans should go over to their forums instead of lurking around here."

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Is every post you make some sort of backhanded comment about race? And since when is ABCD not enough of an adult to answer back to other peoples comments? Arent' you grasping at straws in an attempt to get some alliest on this site.

The guy wrote "whats the deal with the oild up black body builders on your sig?" I think thats a pretty dead on assessment of the picture if the person wasn't aware that they were wrestlers.

Unforgiven ----

No, but, when I see some racist sh!t, especially from a person trying to point out another person's supposed faults, I can't help but be moved, by the copious amounts of BS, to point out the hypocrisy in their self righteous commentary. Had abcd used a sig of two White wrestlers, I wonder if smokes would have mentioned that they were two oiled up White guys or just two oiled up guys. I'm sure it would have been the former.

As for getting involved in this thread, I wasn't even interested in the discussion, until I saw that all of you bitches, one after another, wanted to gang up on this guy, in order to feel like big, strong men: very typical of all of you.

Very ironic screen name, considering you're so full of sh!t.

CoolClyde

The Knicks were doing just fine, until Isiah Thomas decided to trade Nazr Mohammad for Malik Rose, Kurt Thomas for Quentin Richardson, and all of the team's draft picks for Eddy Curry,.

true dat. the beginning of the end.

TunerAddict

Starter
Your words, as copied from Richtree's "Marbury interview on ESPN2" thread, posted after abcd posted about his support for Marbury.

"What does the fact that he makes cheap shoes have to do with what he does on the court? Thats all I care about.

And I think these Celtic fans should go over to their forums instead of lurking around here."

Once again...

Where did I mention his sig?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Once again...

prob jst a mistake og's part, but to starbury's credit, he wudnt be playing as bad as he is with the celtics if he was still on the knicks. but i still think it was beta we let him go, his time was due. whether he was given a team or not, thefact of the matter is with steph as our leader we did nto accomplish much. so we are trying to clean house, and start anew. i only wish tht we did it like the trailblazers and built a new team from the draft, but i ihave hope in the 2010 plan.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
You people are always finding an excuse to be the hateful little pricks that you are. When ABCD brings up a valid point, that Tuneraddict has Anthony Roberson, a bonafide bum, on his signature, while hypocritically bitching about ABCD's Marbury sig, you grasp at straws to try to find something else to bitch about.

Look: people on this site have plenty of different sh!t on their sigs. I have Pau Gasol as my avatar. Why? Because he's been my favorite active player, since about '04. I have Henry Fonda as my sig, Metro has himself as his avatar. Should we all go and photoshop Knick jerseys onto those people's bodies?

There was even someone on here complaining about ABCD's sig of the Harlem Heat wrestling team, and they felt the need to mention that they happened to be Black, when mentioning the fact that they were two oiled up wrestlers who have sufficed. All of you hoes need to stop being petty and get off of it.
Was I talking to you was I? No I wasn't. So **** off dickhead. You nosey ****in' guard dog.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I for one cry everytime I see Marbury in a Celtics uniform b/c I thought he was going to retire as a Knick.Just the other night I was watching him play and I started balling out loud b/c I just could'nt hold the tears in when I seen him in that Celtic green.

Did I forget to mention that my tears was happy tears:peace::beer:? I thought we was stuck with this guy until he retires but now he is gone I can't stop my emotions I just cry and cry and cry b/c Marbury is gone.:thumbsup::peace::teeth::beer:

Can I have a HELL YEAH!!!!!

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Once again...

Let's see... ABCD says the following: "Stephon "Starbury" Marbury is my all time favorite point guard. It is too bad things did not work out in New York. Isiah Thomas had a big opportunity to draft Brandon Roy and Andrew Bynum, and make the Knicks a solid playoff team, but he traded our first round picks for Eddy Curry. Good luck to him in Boston."

You then say, exactly after his post: "... I think these Celtic fans should go over to their forums instead of lurking around here."

ABCD doesn't even mention being a Celtics fan, he only has a much more reasonable player to be a fan of than you do (the great Roberson): Marbury, who was once a Knick player, wearing a celtics jersey on his sig. He also wishes him luck, which it would be a stretch to use as proof that he's a Celtics fan.

Getrealistic, who is also stalking this man, then pops up and starts cheerleading for you, saying, "Yea where is all the love for Al Harrington for having those cheap payless shoes on the market now?"

I can see right through you and the little underhanded comments you always make. When it comes to me, and my statements, I stand by what I say; you, on the other hand, must have been riding bicycles backwards, your whole life.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Was I talking to you was I? No I wasn't. So **** off dickhead. You nosey ****in' guard dog.

You called me a dickhead? Is that an obsession with you? Wishful thinking, perhaps? And I wasn't even in this, until I saw about four grown men having a go at one poster. I watched it, until I got sick of you, tuneraddict, smokes and getrealistic having a go at this one poster.

So... if I'm a guard dog, you must all be having a polygamist canine relationship that binds you to collectively stalk a single poster, all together and at once, from thread to thread. Whether it's abcd, or anyone else, I'm going to back someone that's being unfairly ganged up on, for stupid reasons, like the ones used by you and your husbands.

Last edited:

GetRealistic

Starter
You called me a dickhead? Is that an obsession with you? Wishful thinking, perhaps? And I wasn't even in this, until I saw about four grown men having a go at one poster. I watched it, until I got sick of you, tuneraddict, smokes and getrealistic having a go at this one poster.

So... if I'm a guard dog, you must all be having a polygamist canine relationship that binds you to collectively stalk a single poster, all together and at once, from thread to thread. Whether it's abcd, or anyone else, I'm going to back someone that's being unfairly ganged up on, for stupid reasons, like the ones used by you and your husbands.

Get a life dude. Go watch some Western movies and spin tales about how much of an OG you are. We are all on the edge of our seat waiting for you to twist somebodies remarks into a racial statement or you telling us how you go to Strip Clubs and strippers hit on you. My man Strippers are paid to hit on you, so i wouldn't brag about that one.

Unforgiven----

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Get a life dude. Go watch some Western movies and spin tales about how much of an OG you are. We are all on the edge of our seat waiting for you to twist somebodies remarks into a racial statement or you telling us how you go to Strip Clubs and strippers hit on you. My man Strippers are paid to hit on you, so i wouldn't brag about that one.

Unforgiven----

Get a life? Dude, I wasn't even on here, until recently. I'd tell you to get a life, but you have one: knicksonline.com.

As for racist remarks, those speak for themselves. If someone comes on here, saying that Harrington is hanging on the rim like a gibbon: an ape, I'm not going to just sit back and say nothing about it. If people want to say that Nate Robinson, because of a rare poor stretch, needs to be killed and then say nothing about Lee, and his lack of defense, I'm standing up. It's how I'm built: I see injustice, and I must speak up.

And it's called being a true pimp, faggot! If you're baggin' strippers up, getting them to forsake money to chill all night with you, at your table, it's not the same as what you do, with your ugly, fat self, at the trailer park dive that you go to.

And, yeah: I watch westerns, along with martial arts films: manly films. I know that bothers you, since you get off on chick flicks and lifetime movies.

--- now that's realistic