I Get Sick Watching Marbury In Green

TunerAddict

Starter
Let's see... ABCD says the following: "Stephon "Starbury" Marbury is my all time favorite point guard. It is too bad things did not work out in New York. Isiah Thomas had a big opportunity to draft Brandon Roy and Andrew Bynum, and make the Knicks a solid playoff team, but he traded our first round picks for Eddy Curry. Good luck to him in Boston."

You then say, exactly after his post: "... I think these Celtic fans should go over to their forums instead of lurking around here."

ABCD doesn't even mention being a Celtics fan, he only has a much more reasonable player to be a fan of than you do (the great Roberson): Marbury, who was once a Knick player, wearing a celtics jersey on his sig. He also wishes him luck, which it would be a stretch to use as proof that he's a Celtics fan.

Getrealistic, who is also stalking this man, then pops up and starts cheerleading for you, saying, "Yea where is all the love for Al Harrington for having those cheap payless shoes on the market now?"

I can see right through you and the little underhanded comments you always make. When it comes to me, and my statements, I stand by what I say; you, on the other hand, must have been riding bicycles backwards, your whole life.

So wait....

Where did I mention his sig?

GetRealistic

Starter
Get a life? Dude, I wasn't even on here, until recently. I'd tell you to get a life, but you have one: knicksonline.com.

As for racist remarks, those speak for themselves. If someone comes on here, saying that Harrington is hanging on the rim like a gibbon: an ape, I'm not going to just sit back and say nothing about it. If people want to say that Nate Robinson, because of a rare poor stretch, needs to be killed and then say nothing about Lee, and his lack of defense, I'm standing up. It's how I'm built: I see injustice, and I must speak up.

And it's called being a true pimp, faggot! If you're baggin' strippers up, getting them to forsake money to chill all night with you, at your table, it's not the same as what you do, with your ugly, fat self, at the trailer park dive that you go to.

And, yeah: I watch westerns, along with martial arts films: manly films. I know that bothers you, since you get off on chick flicks and lifetime movies.

--- now that's realistic

To quote Metro... You need to relax and not get so emotional. Your the one who took about an hour to respond to my remark so i guess your right i'm the one with no life.

You are such the true pimp you must market that fact online. Enjoy your strippers. And yes i'm the fat ugly trailer park guy... Weren't you the one who wrote not long ago your not any good at ball because you've put on weight? I weigh the exact same weight as i did when i played in college, something you have never done. But hey you coach.. You know what they say those who can't do, teach.

smokes

Huge Member
Jesus, it was me that JOKED about abcd's sig, and that made 2 pages more drama? Rofl you guys need something else to get excited about really.

So what that I said they were black? Is that a racist word now? Should I have said african-american wrestlers? Some people seriously...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Jesus, it was me that JOKED about abcd's sig, and that made 2 pages more drama? Rofl you guys need something else to get excited about really.

So what that I said they were black? Is that a racist word now? Should I have said african-american wrestlers? Some people seriously...

tsk tsk tsk ur a bad man smokes lol

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Get a life? Dude, I wasn't even on here, until recently. I'd tell you to get a life, but you have one: knicksonline.com.

As for racist remarks, those speak for themselves. If someone comes on here, saying that Harrington is hanging on the rim like a gibbon: an ape, I'm not going to just sit back and say nothing about it. If people want to say that Nate Robinson, because of a rare poor stretch, needs to be killed and then say nothing about Lee, and his lack of defense, I'm standing up. It's how I'm built: I see injustice, and I must speak up.

And it's called being a true pimp, faggot! If you're baggin' strippers up, getting them to forsake money to chill all night with you, at your table, it's not the same as what you do, with your ugly, fat self, at the trailer park dive that you go to.

And, yeah: I watch westerns, along with martial arts films: manly films. I know that bothers you, since you get off on chick flicks and lifetime movies.

--- now that's realistic

Yea, I too have noticed the biased views by some, pertaining to players' skin color.

Keep up the good work, OG.

smokes

Huge Member
You called me a dickhead? Is that an obsession with you? Wishful thinking, perhaps? And I wasn't even in this, until I saw about four grown men having a go at one poster. I watched it, until I got sick of you, tuneraddict, smokes and getrealistic having a go at this one poster.

So... if I'm a guard dog, you must all be having a polygamist canine relationship that binds you to collectively stalk a single poster, all together and at once, from thread to thread. Whether it's abcd, or anyone else, I'm going to back someone that's being unfairly ganged up on, for stupid reasons, like the ones used by you and your husbands.

You need to lighten up big man, what I made was a joke about his choice of signature, first being two wrestlers (I won't describe their skin colour as it seems you will try to find racist undertones in any statement) and then a ball player of another team, who quite frankly, sucks now. Either way it's a joke, and I love the way you portray yourself as some vanquisher of wrongdoers, I'm sure I've never seen Team Starbury ganging up on anyone here... ;)

CoolClyde

D*ckheads, F*ggots and Marbury in Green

I'm amazed how my rant turned into 4 pages of name-calling and KO bashing. I guess that's to be expected for being a negative nerd in the first place. I was hoping to get some decent replies and conversations about this past season, Starbury, No-D'antoni and the Knicks future in general. Thanks to all who kept on topic. Although some of the bashing is amusing, there's gotta be another forum for racism, assumed racism, and hurt egos. did anyone see the episode of South Park about Fish Sticks? seems to be a few Kanye West type of egos here... speaking of which, where's metrodude telling me to f*ck off p*ssy and get the f*ck outta here?
:afro:
I'm glad the Celtics lost game 3. Marbury played like sh*t: 15 minutes, 2 points, 2 TO's, 3 fouls. Eddie House is shooting at an amazing rate, too bad he's a bigmouth d*ckhead. someone else please bitchslap him in the head, like Wafer did. Go Orlando. Go Cleveland. Go LeBronson. Go Curry (in the weight room).

curry.jpg

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Damn, you guys are still talking about Mabury? Why? The marriage between Steph and the Celtics wont last. He like many aging vets that couldn't get the job done went to a team he believed to be a contender that coincidentally barely made it out of the first round. Marbury could do more if he had more of an offensive role but he doesn't and he wont. Rondo is the Celtics future, Marbury is an after thought.

The odds are the Celtics wont make it to the eastern finals. If this is the case, I don't see Marbury sticking around for more then a year or so. Maybe he can attempt to piggie back a title off of the Lakers or Cavs, but I doubt Kobe or Labron will want to play with him.

metrocard

Legend
Damn, you guys are still talking about Mabury? Why? The marriage between Steph and the Celtics wont last. He like many aging vets that couldn't get the job done went to a team he believed to be a contender that coincidentally barely made it out of the first round. Marbury could do more if he had more of an offensive role but he doesn't and he wont. Rondo is the Celtics future, Marbury is an after thought.

The odds are the Celtics wont make it to the eastern finals. If this is the case, I don't see Marbury sticking around for more then a year or so. Maybe he can attempt to piggie back a title off of the Lakers or Cavs, but I doubt Kobe or Labron will want to play with him.

Marbury's comeback is destiny.

CoolClyde

Marbury wins it for the Celtics!!!!! Yarghhhhhhhhhhh!!!

12 points in the 4th quarter. Starbury looked awesome, he won it for the Celtics last night.

Starbury: "I'm back in shape, playing basketball. I'd just like to thank the Knicks for paying me $20Million this year and then allowing me to a sign with a championship squad, who appreciate what I can do. I'd also like to say F*ck you, Mike D'Antoni!"