If the Knicks do not get Melo

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
I Think there are moves for the Knicks to make and they leveraged so much on getting LaBron that it might actually help Houston get him over us using the very pieces we traded along with a quality player. If I am Walsh, I do NOT wait till the off season, I go as far as the trade deadline and then initiate a secondary plan. I think they need to really concentrate on getting a center... I would look see if Dalembert is available and I would see if Iggy could be pried away from Philly.... Add those 2 guys with Amare, Felton and Gallinari along with Randolph and Douglas coming off the bench... The Knicks would be a very exciting team to watch and tough to beat! All this is contingent on them NOT having to use Gallinari to get one of these guys.... I think they have enough to trade to get them with out.... Maybe they might have to part with Douglas...
I think Randolph and Gallinari are the wild cards right now... We are not sure what either are going to bring. They have both shown that they have tremendous potential and have shown flashes that they could be a force in this league, we just now need consistency with them.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Obviously I made a spelling error. I'm known for the clear, grammatically sentence around here.

You, sir, are still an idiot.

Clear grammatical sentence? Or: Clear, grammatically correct sentence?

Sorry. I couldn't let that go... Ha ha:thumbsup:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Clear grammatical sentence? Or: Clear, grammatically correct sentence?

Sorry. I couldn't let that go... Ha ha:thumbsup:

I read that post over like three times and could have swore I saw the word -correct- in that sentence.

Lol, I can't win.