Isaiah Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch them kick New Yorks ass

Yeah that will be the day.

I sure hope your around here when the season starts, an when the Knicks are flying all over the place on ya'll. You guys play matadore D at BEST. And when you play the ZONE, you cannot zone out everyone all the time.

You see the only d the raptor know hw to play is ZONE. And that is a teams way of saying, we have no real defenders.

Wow I whipped you from intellect into useing profanity.

That has neve happened so fast before.

I guess it's because you have the same size brain as your mascot.

But it's ok. beig from NYc you get used to everyone else hating on ya. it's ok.

TDotRaptors

Rookie
Whatever, keep talking but we'll see when the season starts. By the way NYK got killed by New Jersey tonight, and we beat New Jersey by 16

:flippa:

ny3nyk

Rotation player
next season mo pete will demand a trade, bosh will get injured for the season, ford will avg. 20 turnovers per game (its the new ball!!!!), bargnani will prove to be a bust, anthony parker proves to be a bust, rasho does nothing as always, and freddy jones breaks his hand trying to do a windmill 360 between the legs behind the back dunk with his eyes closed on a unicycle dunk. but hey, the raps are better than the knicks right? eh?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Hey smart-ass.. really now, how many times have the Raptors made the playoffs? I can remember once in 2000 when you were swept by us in the first round, and another one in 2001 when you beat us in 5 games (and the first round was best out of 5 not out of seven like now). In the second round you were kiked out by philly. If Toronto had any other playoff appearence then it definitely wasn't important. In the past decade NY made it at least one time in the finals.. how many times have the raptors? (talking about a better team in the past 10 years).During our history we made it many times in the finals and even managed to win it a couple of times.. do you have anything to say in your defense? :) (i thought no)
Ok, so NY got killed by NJ huh.. wow what about Toronto.. what was the score with the Bulls? Honestly you can't compare the Bulls with the Nets, as you can't compare our sorry ass team with the mighty Toronto Raptors.

This topic is too hilarious

Trin_Starr

Starter
O ok so i guess since ur team is sooo great -
1. that's why Vince Carter wanted to get da f#ck outta there
2. Zo who he was traded for - asked to be waived because he ain't want to be around ur low life scum
3. Nobody wants to play over there
4. Canada should stick to Hockey and they're not even good at that shit anymore
5. Read this article what ur own Canadians are saying -
http://torontosun.canoe.ca/Sports/Columnists/Strachan_Al/2006/08/25/1774795.html
That is of course if u can actually read!
6. And last but not least - Get da f#ck off our site

d2319

Benchwarmer
Wow Your Not That Smart.....

This General Manager of yours is dumb, he doesnt know what hes doing. He only gets gaurds. He only gets them because he was once a gaurd and he was good. So he thinks Gaurds are the only positions that can help your team. IMO this guy is a jackass.

He he really ONLY drafted guards he would of gotten Marcus Williams........................................Thats all I got to say.

P.S. Marcus Williams looked really good in the last pre-season. I think he will be rookie of the year. Also I think Francis will finally be good this year as a Knick. LET'S GO KNICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Could Not Have Said It Better Myself

This General Manager of yours is dumb, he doesnt know what hes doing. He only gets gaurds. He only gets them because he was once a gaurd and he was good. So he thinks Gaurds are the only positions that can help your team. IMO this guy is a jackass.

Yo, TDot my man!!! Where were you when I was battling with these girls all last season?? I got banned three times!! arguing with these dweebs about what a RETARD ISIAH THOMAS is LOL. I could have used your help! Well said by the way!! Let me give you a word of advice however before you begin to wear out your keyboard slamming their boy Thomas (who by the way is under FEDERAL INVESTIGATION FOR ATTEMPTED RAPE or something like that). There are a handful of queers on this site who would pay good money to give Isiah a BJ, and they're prepared to defend all of the horrible and misguided decisions that he's made from day one with the Knicks. I'm quite sure they'll defend his stupid ass even after the cops come and drag him out of a game in handcuffs or when JIM DOLAN chief executive MORON in charge extracts his head from his ass (which is not possible because in his case his head and ass are one in the same) finally pulls the plug on the MSG THREE RING CIRCUS, better known as THE SORRIEST SHOW ON EARTH. Forget about thinking that anyone on this site is going to hold ISIAH THOMAS ACCOUNTABLE for the Knick's DISASTROUS HISTORY UNDER ISIAH THOMAS'S [MIS] management. They're are going to be way too busy holding Isiah Thomas's dick in their hand while attempting to beat you over the head with it LOL. Watch, you'll see! Let the games begin ...

Heads Up -

WTF who is this guy. The Raptors suck ass! You guys are the T-Wolves of the east. Name one guy you've got that's worth a damn other than Bosh. What's you beef with Isiah any way. ... bla freeking bla freeking bla ...

As we can read from the above quote, it becomes obvious that this dongchris dude is delusional. I think he must be the official thomas BJ giving site master or something lol.

TDotRaptors

Rookie
LOL, Props Bring Back Larry Brown. Finally someone who understands what I'm saying.:yourock: These fans are New York fans I had a feeling when i made an account that this is what was going to happen. These guys always hold up Isaiah's Dick. They're to embarrassed about there team I guess.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
ooh.. how sweet, the forum whore is back :drink:
you two guys are getting along so good.. don't you wanna get a separate room *cough" forum? :comfort:

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
TDotRaptors, if you are truly a raptors fan you wouldn't spend so much time hating on the Knicks. As you stated, youre raptors are going to the playoffs this year and you have cap space to attract free agents. You should be happy as all hell. Instead you sound bitter as hell and this makes me think that you feel somewhat threatened by the Knicks. If you weren't you wouldn't waste your time on a team that is on the bottom of the heap as you and almost every media personnel likes to point out.

You can be excited about your team without having to put other teams down.

It looks to me like there are two mouths that share one keyboard.

We will see how good IT is or isn't this year. this is his year to prove or be proven!

One way or another we will have the answer this year.

JamesM

Benchwarmer
Do the raptors have a forum? a fan site? a history?a championship? a greatest player in franchise history who didnt leave to join a bunch of nyk wannabes? Didnt think so.

This should bethe end of this conversation:

These teams have the worst records in the league over the last five seasons.

25. Golden State: 164-246 (.400)

26. (T) Chicago: 162-248 (.395)

26. (T) New York: 162-248 (.395)

28. Toronto: 159-251 (.388)

29. Atlanta: 135-275 (.329)

Do some looking up on line and TRY to prove me wrong. Until you do, go away because your team is worse then the knicks.

TDotRaptors

Rookie
We may have been bad in the past but thats not what im talking about. I'm talking present time and future. And im sure as hell that the raptors have a better future than the Knicks do. And we do have tons of Raptors forums. And they are wayyyy more active than this forum. Go ahead make fun of the Raptors but at the end of the season we'll have the last laugh. I dare you guys make an account on theses websites.

Ex. www.raptorschat.ca/forums
www.talkbasketball.proboards52.com

Status
Not open for further replies.