Isaiah Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
P.S...I think it's time to address the haters...Dear Toronto Raptor Fan...I don't mean to call you out, but you are a Raptor fan in a Knick Forum...dawg that's like a lamb in a lion's den, you are bound to be bitten. First off, no...Toronto's future isn't going to be better than the knick's future and I'll tell you why...we have three quality sophmores by the names of Lee, Frye, and Robinson. You guys have that bargnani as your first overall draft pick...Balkman is better than bargnani and you have the audacity to stroll up in here thinking that you have a better team and a better future. Sucka please, ya'll don't even have a Center! I can't wait til we play ya'll...who's going to stop curry? oh that's right ya'll do have Nesterovic haha. I have a lot of passion and intellect about this game and I can't believe I'm wasting words on a Raptor fan. Face it... ya'll will never be good...that's why ya'll get a new franchise player every 4 years...wait it's Marcus Camby, wait it's Damon Stoudamire, wait it's Vince Carter, wait ya'll do have Villanueva, no I mean T-Mac...dag who's on ya'lls team again?

JamesM

Benchwarmer
Your right.Why on earth are we still even entertaining this raptors bs? The seasons under way and we won.who cares how anybody else did.

shooting percent

40% from the field not good, cant win often like this....Frye could get some boards for God sake....he had 2...lucky win but its still a win...

Brown fraud...

larrybrown is aclown..came stole money exited in disgrace. what a waste this guy was....just wanted ny money...did jack shit with this team..thomas has to be better....even if we win 35 games thats a start..right?

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
A Craptors Fan giving an opinion. That team sucked almost as bad as the Knicks did last year (Thanks Larry!!!) Anyhow I'm back from the dark side of the moon to say hoooray we won. I read a news report that said we won ugly....I say a wins a win. The was up by 19 pts. They've got to learn to close games better, and they will. So big ups go to our team.

Losers, Once Again

larrybrown is aclown..came stole money exited in disgrace. what a waste this guy was....just wanted ny money...did jack shit with this team..thomas has to be better....even if we win 35 games thats a start..right?

Nice user name ... what's that all about? Isn't the word Cracka a racist derogatory word against white people? So I guess it would be ok for someone to come up with a user name of oh lets say niggaassnigga, and you'd be down with that, right? I guess what you're also trying to say is that Larry Brown cost the Knicks mo'money mo'money mo'money than Isiah Thomas has cost them in bad trades, bloated salary, incredibly inept contract negotiations and just down right stupidity and mismanagement as a GM, and now a coach, right? Blame everyone but your 'boys' Isiah Thomas and $tarbury. How appropriate coming from the loser community of poser fans on this site.

The only disgrace is what Isiah Thomas has been allowed to do to the Knick's organization, allowed by an equally disgracefully inept owner with no clue about the game of basketball.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
HAHAHAHA talk about sucking? New York has got kicked out by the Raptors enough times in the playoffs. Who said pre season doesnt count for shit? Basketball is basketball. You always gotta try. We have made it out the first round we made the conference semis, the year that phili got to the finals. We had a close game 7 against Philly too in tht year. Carter missed that shot at the buzzer if he made it we would of definatly made the finals. When was the last time Knicks made the playoffs and did decent?

are u serious man...u obviously have no idea what your talking about. first the knicks made the playoffs the year they got steph..which is less years ago then the raptors. second the only 2 players you ever had left the team and didnt want anypart in it. t mac and carter. and how can you say the knicks have a bad future?? dumb ass have you not seen channing, d lee, nate, balkman? ohh and by the way curry is like 23 and jamal's not much older. u have one player and thats it. i think our gm knows how to draft and just look at your picks lately, a bunch of shitty forwards some who dont even play there any more. u watch this year the knicks will kill toronto. the only players who beat them last year was mo williams and jalen rose...there not there any more. get off our damn site. go knicks!!!!!

Trin_Starr

Starter
B4 you go - why don't u buy one of these Tshirts

97658185_d4606adec5.jpg

I guess they forgot to put in the following text on the jersey

"Kobe SHITS all over the Craptors"

Your f#cking team sucks - get da hell outta here!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Enough things have been said already. Continuing is useless. Topic closed

Status
Not open for further replies.