It's finally over.

This is for all the out of state knick fans, wearing our Oakley jerseys....waiting for a worthy Knick so we can sport a new jersey!!!

orchid

Rookie
This is for all the Knicks fans who have ever made a guy spit out his beer and double over laughing when you claimed the Knicks as Your Team. And for all the Knicks fans who stood their ground anyway.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
This is for the most passionate fans in American Sports who, even during the darkest times, were able to help attract newer fans like myself and show us why supporting the Knicks, regardless of the roster, is ALWAYS a privellege!

This is for those who if LeBron doesn't come (and from day one I've said he would) will just shrug their shoulders and move on to the next best option because we are NEW YORK KNICKS FANS first and foremost.

This is for all those fans that have made me feel so welcome when I tell them I'm a Knicks fan from England wherever in the World I've met them.

This is for those of us who DIDN'T boo when Gallo was selected!

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
This is for all the out of state knick fans, wearing our Oakley jerseys....waiting for a worthy Knick so we can sport a new jersey!!!

True that....

This is for all the Knick fans that witnessed Charles Smith pull the lame triple pump fake and still didn't make the layup.

This is for all the Knick fans that can't really hate on Charles Smith because of the fine wife he married.

smokes

Huge Member
This thread is so emotional! I can't wait to see the reaction if it's confirmed tomorrow :lol:

This is for all the posters here, who through all the arguments come together to celebrate the start of potentially the biggest era in Knicks history!

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Man if LeBron doesn't come...this is fail thread of 2010.
Lol it's okay though. We have the inside track to LeBron now. Even if we don't get LeBron, we can still rejoice and be confident in Donnie to make a killer trade/acquisition as the year goes on!

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Great thread idea Metro. A lot of good posts by everyone.

This is for all the Knicks fans who no matter what, never gave up on their hometown team. Been through the worst of the worst but always had hope of a revival of one the greatest franchises out there. NYK for life.

This is for the Knicks fans who who supported Marbury's "Starbury" clothing and shoe line from the now defunct Steve & Barry's.

This is for the Knicks fans who secretly shed tears after the 8 point loss to the Rockets in the '94 Finals.

This is for the Knicks fans that KNOW LeBron will be a Knick after 9pm tomorrow.

This is for the Knicks fans who will witness a New York Knicks championship within the next 3 years.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
This is for all the Knick fans who had witness Shandon Anderon try to create his own shot.

This is for all the Knick fans who turned away from the T.V. when Malik Rose took his 12th shot attempt in a hopeless game.

This is for all the Knick fans who held back from stalking Isiah Thomas with a mission of assisination whenever they saw him smile on the sidelines and in the postgame interview after a 30 point loss.

This is for all the Knicks fan who got their heart broken after whenever they heard "With the # pick of the NBA Draft, the New York Knicks select..."

This is for all the Knick fans who remember the days when Frank Williams was our hope at PG before the Marbury trade.

This is for all the Knick fans who didn't buy into the Lavar Postell hype.

This is for all the Knick fans who stood up for themselves against New Yorkers who trash on the Knicks.

This is for all the Knick fans who watch highlights of Sprewell liting it up in the 1998 Finals against the Spurs.

This is for all the Knick fans who just watch the Knicks games to hear Clyde Frazier announce it in style and Gus Johnson orgasm over Chandler slam.

Feel free to add more.
We're free now...we can actually say we have a good team coming into 2010-2011. This is our time...I know theres been momments where I've lashed out on fellow members for their ignorance, stupidity, and BMI index...but you gotta understand that was just a frustrated metrocard who couldn't understand the moves Isiah Thomas did...

Welcome to the LeBron/Amare era.

This is for YOUR 2010 NEW... YORK.. KNICKS!!