It's finally over.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Lebron James is an attention seeker, so there's no way of knowing where he'll end up.

At first, rumors were leaning towards him going to the Bulls, then it changed to him going to the Nets, and now some people claim he'll go to the Knicks and others claim he'll go to the Heat.

I'm not sure where he'll end up, at this point. He's either going to the Knicks or Heat, but it's a 50-50 chance at this point.

I know the Clippers are out of it, though. lol As if they were ever in it.

If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say he's going to the Heat, since they already have Wade and Bosh. But Lebron probably knows that if he goes to the Knicks, he'll be the franchise player.

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
This is for all the Knicks fans all over upstate New York when there the only Knick fan they know

This is for all the heart broken knicks fans that turned on msg every other night to sit in there living room and be pissed for a couple hours

This is for all the knicks fans that are donnie walsh supporters and always thought he would deliver on his reputation

Sense the days of watching Allan Houston and Spreewell and Ewing play those POS miami heats Tim Hardaway and Alonzo Mourning I have not been more pumped

Red

TYPE-A
This is for...

My Bomb Squad Poster Hangin up in the room back from 89'

For my man who lives in my building, wearing Knick apparel 24-7-365

and for those that thought Starks could f*ck with MJ...

for when SkyWalker won the Dunk contest!

This is for all the Knick fans that know all of Walt quotes like swishing and dishing
razzle and dazzle and Nate starting to peculate

This is for all the knicks fan who had to watch Isiah Thomas smile
this is for all the knicks fan who after every season think they would do a better job coaching the knicks
This is for all the knicks fans who watched the Rockets win the 1994 championship and cried a lil and get mad when they run it on MSG like its something to be proud of

and lastly this is for the knicks fan that wanted to kick Reggie miller and Michael Jordan's ass

Red

TYPE-A
For this...

Knicks' Long-Range Shooters Are on Target
By SAM GOLDAPER, Special to the New York Times
Published: January 12, 1989
SIGN IN TO E-MAIL
PRINT

AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Jan. 11? The Bomb Squad is the name the Knicks' 3-point shooters have given themselves. The squad, made up of Mark Jackson, Gerald Wilkins, Trent Tucker, Rod Strickland and Johnny Newman, had been slumping lately.

''The Bomb Squad is back,'' shouted Jackson tonight, his hands raised in triumph as he headed for the showers after the Knicks' 100-93 victory over the Detroit Pistons at the Palace.

The Knicks, who have been struggling from long range, attempted 16 3-point shots tonight and made 9. Lucky Number

!!!

OakTree

Rookie
This is for all those fans that have made me feel so welcome when I tell them I'm a Knicks fan from England wherever in the World I've met them.

...or from the Far East. :)

This is for all the Knick fans who still think the Derek Harper handcheck rules supreme.

KingCharles34

All Star
This is for the knicks fans who had to deal with Antoni threatening Walsh to buy out the contract of one of the most talented point guards to ever play the game, Stephon Starbury Marbury

Starbury >> Derin Williams

Paul1355

All Star
This is for all the Knick fans who had witness Shandon Anderon try to create his own shot.

This is for all the Knick fans who turned away from the T.V. when Malik Rose took his 12th shot attempt in a hopeless game.

This is for all the Knick fans who held back from stalking Isiah Thomas with a mission of assisination whenever they saw him smile on the sidelines and in the postgame interview after a 30 point loss.

This is for all the Knicks fan who got their heart broken after whenever they heard "With the # pick of the NBA Draft, the New York Knicks select..."

This is for all the Knick fans who remember the days when Frank Williams was our hope at PG before the Marbury trade.

This is for all the Knick fans who didn't buy into the Lavar Postell hype.

This is for all the Knick fans who stood up for themselves against New Yorkers who trash on the Knicks.

This is for all the Knick fans who watch highlights of Sprewell liting it up in the 1998 Finals against the Spurs.

This is for all the Knick fans who just watch the Knicks games to hear Clyde Frazier announce it in style and Gus Johnson orgasm over Chandler slam.

Feel free to add more.
We're free now...we can actually say we have a good team coming into 2010-2011. This is our time...I know theres been momments where I've lashed out on fellow members for their ignorance, stupidity, and BMI index...but you gotta understand that was just a frustrated metrocard who couldn't understand the moves Isiah Thomas did...

Welcome to the LeBron/Amare era.
Metro I am glad to see you take on a new light and lead it in a positive way

Every Knicks fan has to be excited, even if we don't get LBJ we can build a solid team around Amare with a thousand different scenrio's with PG's from Luke Ridnour to Monta Ellis and Centers in Biedrins have been rumored in the David Lee S&T so we have so much flexibility that I know Donnie is going to make us a contender or else Amare would never be here.

Most of those things u listed i dont remember cuz i was so young but I have watched the Knicks A LOT the past couple of years and I am as frustrated as u can get so props to you and the older crew for dealing with this dreadful franchise the past decade.

The optimism is finally here.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Back in 2008, I started watching basketball again. I didn't watch in several years much before that. I remember rooting for the Knicks in the Playoffs in the 90s/early 2000s, but I wasn't a fanatic like I am now. Well once I got back into it, I REALLY GOT INTO IT. I started looking at videos of Knicks videos I remembered and ones I didn't. I became a Knicks fan like never before.

I'd like to say, the not so good years I have witnessed, made me even a bigger fan. I haven't heard the Garden really rock since I watched back when we had good teams. I still rooted for them and believed in them this past two seasons. It doesn't take a big star for me to cheer for them. Even though we didn't have the pieces, I always thought, "I'd love for the Knicks to win the championship THIS year."

It's really a blessing in disguise. Sometimes it takes down times (long ones) to really get excited.

This is for all the Knicks fans who appreciates everything that gets thrown at them just for the moment of getting back to where we belong.

iSaYughh

Starter
And so it continues..............

Haha. Like some 10sequal horror movie franchise...

But really, we are more mint than with Isiah.

We need to build a fcking team. With salary cap, trade chips and youth, picks, etc. We have that now. Us being respectable this year was a crapshoot, and it hinged upon us signing TWO premier FAs, really. We all knew this going in.

Douglas
Fields
Chandler
Gallo
AR
Moz
Walker

Felton, Turiaf, STAT are legit starting level vets, and STAT is more or less an allstar like player.

Just need to use our cap, trade chips, NYC allure wisely. And develop our youth now.

Melo, Horford, Gasol, Redd..all upcoming FAs who fit us extremely well.

I love our franchise for the first time in ages. Even if our team is a hot mess.

Better than the bobcats, eg. Consistent, make playoffs, respectable. But zero future for greatness.

All starts with the coach my friend.. He gotta go first.. Shit Al Horford and Marc Gasol will be hoisting 3s at the end of tight games if we had them and Mike Dicktoni was still coach.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
All starts with the coach my friend.. He gotta go first.. Shit Al Horford and Marc Gasol will be hoisting 3s at the end of tight games if we had them and Mike Dicktoni was still coach.

Yeah. Imagine Kevin Love on this team. D'Antoni probably was probably happily amazed seeing him make a three near the end of the game.

Paul1355

All Star
This is for all the Knick fans who had witness Shandon Anderon try to create his own shot.

This is for all the Knick fans who turned away from the T.V. when Malik Rose took his 12th shot attempt in a hopeless game.

This is for all the Knick fans who held back from stalking Isiah Thomas with a mission of assisination whenever they saw him smile on the sidelines and in the postgame interview after a 30 point loss.

This is for all the Knicks fan who got their heart broken after whenever they heard "With the # pick of the NBA Draft, the New York Knicks select..."

This is for all the Knick fans who remember the days when Frank Williams was our hope at PG before the Marbury trade.

This is for all the Knick fans who didn't buy into the Lavar Postell hype.

This is for all the Knick fans who stood up for themselves against New Yorkers who trash on the Knicks.

This is for all the Knick fans who watch highlights of Sprewell liting it up in the 1998 Finals against the Spurs.

This is for all the Knick fans who just watch the Knicks games to hear Clyde Frazier announce it in style and Gus Johnson orgasm over Chandler slam.

Feel free to add more.
We're free now...we can actually say we have a good team coming into 2010-2011. This is our time...I know theres been momments where I've lashed out on fellow members for their ignorance, stupidity, and BMI index...but you gotta understand that was just a frustrated metrocard who couldn't understand the moves Isiah Thomas did...

Welcome to the LeBron/Amare era.
we are back Knick fans...losing pathetic games once again! Some things never change

For all the knicks fans who've ever had to witness Amare get handed the ball way out of his comfort area and create his own shot in the clutch..

fasteddy

Rookie
Suns Fan here guys,
I feel for you guy's with D'Antoni. He won't listen to any kind of
criticism. Steve Kerr asked him to practice just a little defense and
play more than 7 guys a game and D wouldn't do it. He had the perfect
team to run his style here in Phoenix but the guys were gassed by
the end of the season. Now we have Alvin Gentry who plays 10 deep
and does practice some defense (not a lot, it is the Suns afterall!)
and we make it to the Conference Finals last year.

Good Luck to Stat and the Knicks, wished we could have kept him.

Ed

Suns Fan here guys,
I feel for you guy's with D'Antoni. He won't listen to any kind of
criticism. Steve Kerr asked him to practice just a little defense and
play more than 7 guys a game and D wouldn't do it. He had the perfect
team to run his style here in Phoenix but the guys were gassed by
the end of the season. Now we have Alvin Gentry who plays 10 deep
and does practice some defense (not a lot, it is the Suns afterall!)
and we make it to the Conference Finals last year.

Good Luck to Stat and the Knicks, wished we could have kept him.

Ed
Yah see i like Suns fans! Classy people! Not like those bastard Miami bandwagon fans!