Knicks @ Magic - Tuesday, March 1st

The Knicks collapsed and our defense completely fell off the face of the earth. Down 6 with 2:42... Sad for a game that we controlled for the most part. Down 4 now with 2:40... Come on D!!!!!!

miked1958

Rotation player
we shut them down in 2nd quarter

man, i know this has been said a lot of times before, but this game shows we really need any kind of a big man to clog the lines and give some semblance of a defense to DH (or any other big man) . magic just shot more than 50 pct against us while we only shot less than 40 pct... but game's not over anyway, anything can happen lol
and we talkd of great defense all night. but the magic scored on us big time in 2nd half and already have 110. thats not good defense overall. but the bright side is that we are even having these kind of conversations. i dont think we go into miami and beat the HEAT or stay in a game with orlando if we dont make that trade last week

miked1958

Rotation player
oh well. we had them for awhile. could not close it out. I said they would make a run when we had them by 11, but didnt think they would win going away

bertdub

Rookie
i heard billups had a knee to knee with howard. hope it aint serious... and fields had a bad game but get this... he had 11 boards... ... thats got to account for something......