Knicks @ Suns - Wed, Dec 26 9:00pm

KingCharles34

All Star
JR SMITHMELO

nba_u_smith_gb1_286.jpg

87973299-300x200.jpg

wian

Benchwarmer
HAHA ! I thought it was going into OT ! I forgot we had JR Smith !

hehe ! Go Knicks ! Great win with many great players out ! Wins like these ones turns a good season into a great Season !

KingCharles34

All Star
Crazy⑧s;259963 said:
bjgriadfbvu@ow:rbvuouefgu9@ohtnkltnargnogn iregn bougbuegorbuorbovbouvbv ovhriwgjrhiw9ghgnabeiprfgklnsgklns

Definitely man, its a crime if JR Swag doesnt make the all star team over Dwayne Fade

CoolClyde

definitely an all-star performance by Junior Swag. his last 2 shots were amazing!
but JR's overall performance was one of the best games for a Knick this year other than Melo's 4Q heroics.
his aggressiveness, defense, going after the ball, rebounding and dead-on shooting...phenomenal.

still would like Copeland to get more minutes... not only does the kid have just as good a shot as Novak,
but he can create his shots, rebound, just needs to work on his defense.
as opposed to Novakaine's 3 points in 27 minutes.
or James Whitey, 2 points in 18 minutes.
or Brewer, 2 points in 13 minutes.

START COPELAND!!

Jason Kidd with an EXCELLENT game, some clutch defense and steals, solid all around. maybe he's the answer
to Feltip's downward spiral. at least it shows Wood Son that Kidd can make it happen, even if Prigger
had an off game with TO's.

however, Knicks could just as easily lost this game, the perimenter dee was hurting, Dudely and Telunfair
were cruising and bruising thru the paint and beyond the 3 line.

Chandler's solid play and Camby getting back into the swing of things made a difference as well.

strange game, post-christmas hangover.

just another great great ending... all hail Junior Swish!

knicksin60

Starter
Looks like Felton is going to miss a lot of time. If Starbury wasn't playing in China this would be a perfect time for him to save the Knicks' season.

KingCharles34

All Star
Starbury from 06 to 08 did a far superior job of defending quick point guards then any of our guards have done this year. He shoulda made the all defensive teams those years. Feltons a very poor mans Starbury. My d*cks getting sensitive just thinkin about Starbury and Kidd on the court at the same time :sperm: Starbury :sperm: :sperm:

stephon_marbury_coney_island_big.jpg

hi-res-83425987_display_image.jpg

:sperm:

Last edited:

knicksin60

Starter
At one point Starbury and Kidd were the two best PG's in the league. Would love to see them on the same team. I don't think they've ever played on any all star or olympic team together.

bigapple

Starter
starubury is better than felton but he played in not new york knick but in new york we suck

that s5 was

Curry Lee Starbury Rose Crawford

coach was not only but Isiah

team was playing totaly no D Crawford and Rose was playing on same position Curry was mainly injured or fouled out and was extremley slow
Lee was mainly from rebounding

dont u remember this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD4Pgt4hXQ8

Kiyaman

Legend
Great Win .. a game which showed the ins & outs of our bench depth.
We owe our bench some gellin minutes to get the Xs & Os setting down-pact.
The crunchtime closer of JR-Swish was owed to JR great performance yesterday in Lakerville .. Go Knicks

Big Props goes out to a tired Knicks team refusing to lose on the road ....
Give it up to coach Woody/Kidd .. 10-man rotation 4 the WIN...
:gony:

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Well done boys.

Credit to Coach Woodson, has instilled a "Next Man UP" mentality in this team. Along with the Clippers, deepest in the league. This team has the potential to be scary good come the Spring.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Well done boys.

Credit to Coach Woodson, has instilled a "Next Man UP" mentality in this team. Along with the Clippers, deepest in the league. This team has the potential to be scary good come the Spring.

No doubt, great stuff. Camby goes down, we got Wallace, Wallace goes down, Thomas in the interim then Camby returns. Melo goes down, Copeland, Kidd goes down, Prigioni, Felton goes down, Kidd, Prigioni.

bigapple

Starter
Wow dude... This is an incredible resource! Thank you for bringing it to our attention, +rep for you.

this is russia i wont be in herre promoting piracy but as i am european i can tell u in this country and ukraine too u can find TONS not TERa but PETABYTES of content.

During Felton absence i want COPELAND as started i think we got undiscovered talent Brewer should be benched. JR became stronger now but i dont think that he realize that how good he is himself.

this run 4-22 its simply unacceptable for 20-8 team.

smokes

Huge Member
this is russia i wont be in herre promoting piracy but as i am european i can tell u in this country and ukraine too u can find TONS not TERa but PETABYTES of content.

During Felton absence i want COPELAND as started i think we got undiscovered talent Brewer should be benched. JR became stronger now but i dont think that he realize that how good he is himself.

this run 4-22 its simply unacceptable for 20-8 team.

Yeah but usually Russian content is all in Russian so it's difficult for those of us that don't understand the language to access. This site with its English translation is awesome.