Knicks to possibly Offer Amare in Sign and Trade

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
Hell naw Gasol looked old and washed up last year in the playoffs. Odom too!!!

i think it's comical that any package that includes Bynum and Odom is much better than other offers around the league. Odom has no motivation outside of LA and Bynum knees are flimsier than a Kardashian wedding certificate.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Hell naw Gasol looked old and washed up last year in the playoffs. Odom too!!!

Ha, the whole Lakers team looked poor but Pau Gasol is still the most gifted PF in this league. Seriously he can dominate his man and teams in a way that other PF's (Dirk included) simply can't on both sides of the ball. Him and Chandler together would be better than any front court I could think any other team could get.

smokes

Huge Member
Give it a rest, he took a max contract to line his pockets. He's not a saint and when it came down to the playoffs he watched them lying down on the hardwood.

The only joke is your loyalty to a man who all but destroyed any chance we had of getting a real superstar this year or next. Melo IS the real deal and when it came to the playoffs he showed it despite being around a team of also rans. He's the man we should build around and for what Pau and Chandler would give us as a front court with Melo you're the one that would be insane if that possibility was on the table not to take it.

Melo is my boy but he ****ed us over as well with his stupid demands, just like Amar'e. Don't shit in my bowl and call it ice cream son.

Haha you know sweet FA about basketball son seriously gtfo of these forums you are a disgrace.

quiggle

Starter
hey if Stat-o-sphere buying 37$ million home in florida dont convince you where his loyalty is not sure what cereal you are eating. all those who think we owe him because he brought us back wait for the knees to wear and tear and same peeps will demand and say knicks were fools never to put the trade down. dont talk about loyalty because some of you here are worser than the weather.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
hey if Stat-o-sphere buying 37$ million home in florida dont convince you where his loyalty is not sure what cereal you are eating. all those who think we owe him because he brought us back wait for the knees to wear and tear and same peeps will demand and say knicks were fools never to put the trade down. dont talk about loyalty because some of you here are worser than the weather.

Amen brother.

smokes

Huge Member
Give it a rest, he took a max contract to line his pockets. He's not a saint and when it came down to the playoffs he watched them lying down on the hardwood.

The only joke is your loyalty to a man who all but destroyed any chance we had of getting a real superstar this year or next. Melo IS the real deal and when it came to the playoffs he showed it despite being around a team of also rans. He's the man we should build around and for what Pau and Chandler would give us as a front court with Melo you're the one that would be insane if that possibility was on the table not to take it.

Melo is my boy but he ****ed us over as well with his stupid demands, just like Amar'e. Don't shit in my bowl and call it ice cream son.

You don't say he took a max contract... Why wouldn't he? He was the best player available in that FA after the big 3 lined up in Miami and he wasn't our first choice either. Amare had no loyalty to us. He signed with us knowing full well he may have to carry this team for a year and settle for mediocrity in the mean time. Also signed with a team who has a crappy HC who he has a poor history with, all in the name of bringing BASKETBALL BACK TO NEW YORK.

Melo is the real deal... And your "boy"... Who wouldn't even be playing here if it weren't for STAT. We wouldn't have even had a playoffs to talk about if not for STAT. He got injured hence why he was a no show in the playoffs, not like your boy Pau Gasol who just shrunk like a f'in violet.

I guess some little hubcap stealer doesn't think it's a big deal for athletes to leave several million dollars on the table well wake up this is the real world and this is a business this is their job and part of that is getting paid. There were no stars aligning at one moment in time like in Miami, you think if MIA signed Wade, Bosh and Lebron all 6 months apart they would have each left millions behind 1 by 1? You realize Florida has no state income tax so leaving behind that money made no difference to what they would actually walk away with?

Go steal some car radios or something you little waste of space it's all you're good for.

KingCharles34

All Star
i think it's comical that any package that includes Bynum and Odom is much better than other offers around the league. Odom has no motivation outside of LA and Bynum knees are flimsier than a Kardashian wedding certificate.
All three of them are questionable in my opinion

I like the Bynum's game (and young age) the best but what u said about his knees is on point and hilarious :lol:

Lamar Scrodumb was fukkin pathetic, played like he was a piece of terry cloth. That means hes very soft

Same with Gasol, why is the media overrating the Lakers so much?

Ha, the whole Lakers team looked poor but Pau Gasol is still the most gifted PF in this league. Seriously he can dominate his man and teams in a way that other PF's (Dirk included) simply can't on both sides of the ball. Him and Chandler together would be better than any front court I could think any other team could get.

I dont know about that breh some players slow down at younger ages then others. Either Pau had personal problems, injuries that he didnt talk about, or hes starting to decline. When he first came into the league he was alot more athletic but it seems like hes started that slow decline now even though hes only 31. He just played like such a p*ssy in the 1st and 2nd round of the playoffs. Thinking about it now, his stats dropped off so much that had to be a personal problem or injury. Theres no other explanation that makes sense

WrongIslander

Rotation player
All three of them are questionable in my opinion

I like the Bynum's game (and young age) the best but what u said about his knees is on point and hilarious :lol:

Lamar Scrodumb was fukkin pathetic, played like he was a piece of terry cloth. That means hes very soft

Same with Gasol, why is the media overrating the Lakers so much?

I dont know about that breh some players slow down at younger ages then others. Either Pau had personal problems, injuries that he didnt talk about, or hes starting to decline. When he first came into the league he was alot more athletic but it seems like hes started that slow decline now even though hes only 31. He just played like such a p*ssy in the 1st and 2nd round of the playoffs. Thinking about it now, his stats dropped off so much that had to be a personal problem or injury. Theres no other explanation that makes sense

Pau's game has never been based around speed or power and he seemed more disillusioned to me more than in trouble physically, unlike say Amar'e

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
This can still get done if we bring in a 3rd team with young assets and draft picks. I am not sure what team fits the bill but we could feasibly get CP3, N.O. gets picks and young upside while a 3rd team gets STAT and filler.

I'm on the fence about trading Amare but still think Tyson, Melo and CP3 is a more complimentary trio. Can't wait to see what happens!

WrongIslander

Rotation player
You don't say he took a max contract... Why wouldn't he? He was the best player available in that FA after the big 3 lined up in Miami and he wasn't our first choice either. Amare had no loyalty to us. He signed with us knowing full well he may have to carry this team for a year and settle for mediocrity in the mean time. Also signed with a team who has a crappy HC who he has a poor history with, all in the name of bringing BASKETBALL BACK TO NEW YORK.

Melo is the real deal... And your "boy"... Who wouldn't even be playing here if it weren't for STAT. We wouldn't have even had a playoffs to talk about if not for STAT. He got injured hence why he was a no show in the playoffs, not like your boy Pau Gasol who just shrunk like a f'in violet.

Exactly he got injured, and the chances are he will again and again because he has back and knee problems.

I guess some little hubcap stealer doesn't think it's a big deal for athletes to leave several million dollars on the table well wake up this is the real world and this is a business this is their job and part of that is getting paid. There were no stars aligning at one moment in time like in Miami, you think if MIA signed Wade, Bosh and Lebron all 6 months apart they would have each left millions behind 1 by 1? You realize Florida has no state income tax so leaving behind that money made no difference to what they would actually walk away with?

Hubcap stealer? Oh dear. Did you just try and reference the fact I'm scouse? Was that supposed to upset me? I take it you're a glory hunting manc ****witt.

Go steal some car radios or something you little waste of space it's all you're good for.

I'm good for putting loud mouth gobshites like you in their place. Go suck Amar'e off for allowing us to overpay his crippled ass and making sure we've had to move heaven and earth to try and get better players who bother to play D. Even the forum seems to know what you by your title.

smokes

Huge Member
This can still get done if we bring in a 3rd team with young assets and draft picks. I am not sure what team fits the bill but we could feasibly get CP3, N.O. gets picks and young upside while a 3rd team gets STAT and filler.

I'm on the fence about trading Amare but still think Tyson, Melo and CP3 is a more complimentary trio. Can't wait to see what happens!

I can understand people thinking CP3/Melo/Chandler would be a more cohesive 3 man lineup but it's not difficult to get a PG who can slot into a team with a BEAST frontcourt. It is difficult to add a PF who can be an impact when we only have the MLE to work with. Lose Amare and we lose all of our inside scoring.

We have Douglas, Melo, ? MLE PG who would be able to contribute from outside and spread the floor. We have no one who can beast down low and I don't see any possible MLE PF signing who could do that.

smokes

Huge Member
I'm good for putting loud mouth gobshites like you in their place. Go suck Amar'e off for allowing us to overpay his crippled ass and making sure we've had to move heaven and earth to try and get better players who bother to play D. Even the forum seems to know what you by your title.

Can you please make a post where the sentences actually make sense? You havent managed that so far today...

"Even the forum seems to know what you by your title." WTF does that even mean?

Seriously you already admitted you have more respect for LBJ, Dwade and Bosh than you do for our own players... Go find a Miami Heat forum, you bandwagon bitch.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Can you please make a post where the sentences actually make sense? You havent managed that so far today...

"Even the forum seems to know what you by your title." WTF does that even mean?

Seriously you already admitted you have more respect for LBJ, Dwade and Bosh than you do for our own players... Go find a Miami Heat forum, you bandwagon bitch.

Yeah because the Knicks is definitely the bandwagon to be on, isn't it you complete cock. Oh and don't flatter yourself I'm doing other things so my full attention isn't on you.

KingCharles34

All Star
From what im reading inbetween the lines here, it sounds like Paul is hesitant to commit to any other team besides the Knicks. He realizes that its a long shot but perhaps deep down inside of him he only wants to play in New York. There were reports a few days ago saying the Clippers and GS would be cool with him, well when the time came for him to assure those teams he didn't. So if he continues to act this way, maybe by default the knicks will be the only team left. But before that you have to worry about teams that would trade for him without his assurance. I believe the Celtics might be the only team dumb enough to do that...Rondo, Jeff Green, and future 1st round picks? :lol: Once Chris Paul walks away they would feel as if they had been violently raped

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah because the Knicks is definitely the bandwagon to be on, isn't it you complete cock. Oh and don't flatter yourself I'm doing other things so my full attention isn't on you.

What on earth are you talking about flattering myself? I made no reference to that whatsoever. Are you on crack I heard that's a common trend in Liverpool council estates?

Signed up July 2010... Bandwagon. GTFO

WrongIslander

Rotation player
What on earth are you talking about flattering myself? I made no reference to that whatsoever. Are you on crack I heard that's a common trend in Liverpool council estates?

Signed up July 2010... Bandwagon. GTFO

How is it a bandwagon you bellend, I didn't know the site was here. I wasn't born in NY and NY haven't won a playoff game since I've been a fan so you're talking utter shite.

Don't talk about Liverpool like you've got any clue what we're about.

At least I'm proud to say where I'm from. Keep hiding lad, it's probably best for you.

P.S. Loads of crack heads on the net, not like they'd sell their pc for ... erm crack maybe?

Oh and you made reference to the fact I wasn't making complete sentences or something like that, I barely care to be honest.

You also took what I said out of context regarding Bosh, Wade and LeBron which either shows you're a liar or an idiot. Either way once again, I couldn't give a ****.

smokes

Huge Member
How is it a bandwagon you bellend, I didn't know the site was here. I wasn't born in NY and NY haven't won a playoff game since I've been a fan so you're talking utter shite.

Don't talk about Liverpool like you've got any clue what we're about.

At least I'm proud to say where I'm from. Keep hiding lad, it's probably best for you.

P.S. Loads of crack heads on the net, not like they'd sell their pc for ... erm crack maybe?

Oh and you made reference to the fact I wasn't making complete sentences or something like that, I barely care to be honest.

You also took what I said out of context regarding Bosh, Wade and LeBron which either shows you're a liar or an idiot. Either way once again, I couldn't give a ****.

You joined this site when the Knicks were in the LBJ sweepstakes. You say you respect LBJ more than you respect Melo and Amare. Why are you even here?

Yeah I barely care either, you not making sense is not exactly unusual. I think I'll leave this now I feel bad for you, it's kinda like picking on the retarded kid at school.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
You joined this site when the Knicks were in the LBJ sweepstakes. You say you respect LBJ more than you respect Melo and Amare. Why are you even here?

Yeah I barely care either, you not making sense is not exactly unusual. I think I'll leave this now I feel bad for you, it's kinda like picking on the retarded kid at school.

I'm here because I want to be here.

If you bother to read my posts after NY missed out on LBJ you'll see where my loyalty lies.

If you even tried to pick on me I'd knock you clean out, of course you're lucky you'll never have to see me prove that.

Anyway you "picking on" a retarded kid is the very definition of "a fair fight"