Knicks to possibly Offer Amare in Sign and Trade

smokes

Huge Member
I'm here because I want to be here.

If you bother to read my posts after NY missed out on LBJ you'll see where my loyalty lies.

If you even tried to pick on me I'd knock you clean out, of course you're lucky you'll never have to see me prove that.

Anyway you "picking on" a retarded kid is the very definition of "a fair fight"

Oh look, threats of violence over the internet. :teeth:

smokes

Huge Member
Erm no, I said if you tried to pick on me. Again you really need to learn comprehension before you start thinking you're so clever.

How can I be expected to comprehend your posts when they consist of sentences that don't make sense?

Oh and don't flatter yourself I'm doing other things so my full attention isn't on you.

Which was in response to what exactly?

Even the forum seems to know what you by your title.

Excuse me?

Melo IS the real deal and when it came to the playoffs he showed it despite being around a team of also rans.

Please man, try to type sentences that are actually comprehensible before you bitch at people for not comprehending your innane babble.

Your sig shows quite an arrogance, you're obviously proud of being English and seem to want to flaunt that on a primarily American forum yet you cannot even construct a proper sentence.

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
Hey, people, lets stay civil, nothing personal, it's just Knicks and crappy player personnel discussion

WrongIslander

Rotation player
How can I be expected to comprehend your posts when they consist of sentences that don't make sense?

They do.

Which was in response to what exactly?

It was in response to the fact you're a complete tool.

Excuse me?

No.

Please man, try to type sentences that are actually comprehensible before you bitch at people for not comprehending your innane babble.

Go **** yourself with a rusty spoon. Better?

Your sig shows quite an arrogance, you're obviously proud of being English and seem to want to flaunt that on a primarily American forum yet you cannot even construct a proper sentence.

No it's a joke by Eddie Izzard and if you knew your history or had any kind of sense of it you'd see why it's funny.

I think you will find I can construct many proper sentences and I'd hazard a guess I have a better command of the ENGLISH language than you do.

This all came about because I disagreed with you, you decided to get personal with me and my city and now you're back tracking.

Oh and another thing, who the **** are you to tell me where I can and can't post?

The idea of being insulted for crime rate by someone who comes on a forum linked to New York is ****ing hilarious, again you're probably not smart enough to see the irony.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
just so much angst, probably cuz we're not getting anyone we want.....

In my case it's more that he attacked my city of birth and my right to post on here as well as my use of the English language.

Nothing personal against you and you haven't sank to his level so I will continue to reply to your posts in a manner which is befitting of them.

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
In my case it's more that he attacked my city of birth and my right to post on here as well as my use of the English language.

Nothing personal against you and you haven't sank to his level so I will continue to reply to your posts in a manner which is befitting of them.

I mean the fact that there's any arguing on here at all.....we're all tight cuz nobody wants Billups' corpse, CP3 is going to LA, Dwight will probably follow and Chandler will probably somehow end up on the Heat or Chicago or something crazy like that

WrongIslander

Rotation player
I mean the fact that there's any arguing on here at all.....we're all tight cuz nobody wants Billups' corpse, CP3 is going to LA, Dwight will probably follow and Chandler will probably somehow end up on the Heat or Chicago or something crazy like that

Knowing the Knicks, probably. :boohoo:

smokes

Huge Member
No it's a joke by Eddie Izzard and if you knew your history or had any kind of sense of it you'd see why it's funny.

I think you will find I can construct many proper sentences and I'd hazard a guess I have a better command of the ENGLISH language than you do.

This all came about because I disagreed with you, you decided to get personal with me and my city and now you're back tracking.

Oh and another thing, who the **** are you to tell me where I can and can't post?

The idea of being insulted for crime rate by someone who comes on a forum linked to New York is ****ing hilarious, again you're probably not smart enough to see the irony.

How am I backtracking?

You clearly don't have a better command of English than me or you wouldn't have written such a bunch of nonsense and continue to dodge explaining yourself.

I got personal with you? You were the one to initiate talking down to me as it happens.

There is no irony in that, I am not from New York, it makes no difference what forum is being posted on. You seem to have as little knowledge of the concept of irony as you do intelligence.

The fact that you are so butthurt over a joke about being Liverpudlian shows I must have touched a nerve.