Marbury Gives Interview, on His "Situation."

Since it looks like he won't be playing, what are the possible outcomes of this saga?

• He gets bought out, for the full amount left on his contract.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • He gets released, without pay, for breach of contract.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • He gets traded.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • He takes less money, in order to get out of this situation.

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
there are no facts to back here. Propaganda created for the sake of bettering his situation. I f an article came out that rebutted everything said on this one, then again, half would support it and half wouldn't. I'm sticking to the Knicks.

I don't think D'Antoni is a liar, but I don't know.

I'll compare their track records and make my mind up from there.

Assumption or no, it's Mike and the Knicks for me. He's already done enough for me to see that his mind is set on what every individual on this site wants:

A team formidable enough to win potentially numerous titles.

Marbury's situation calls for tactical media exposure and as always, it's about his money. Not his city or his team.

I truly and strongly believe that.

Where did you go abcd? Oh you must be looking for more dumb pictures to post, because you have no facts, or hell even common sense to defend your stupid ass posts.

I'm always ready to take out the haterburys:

tos.jpg

<OBJECT height=344 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8hdhbFKWAXc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT>[/youtube]
</P>

Ahhhhhhhh hahahahahaha What did I tell ya! Nice responce jackass!

way to make a site about a favorite past time of all ours look like a bigger joke than the team we watch

i put cats on to this site for the first week or two that i was here, now i only put people on to it to laugh at a bunch of corny 14 year olds arguing just to feel important.

the best part of all this is, YOUR OPINION DOESNT MATTER. you all write 9 pages of comments like you're talking to anyone who matters....and the internet thuggery on this site is top notch

also, i saw the term white boy get thrown around earlier on...

so we go from hating on players to hating on races

so grown up, your mothers would all be very proud of you

bunch of ****ery smh

Dirk

Benchwarmer
I Agree Edfie Cury Cancer All Of You Bigger Fool Than Marbray, Let Us Hope Whatevr Happen In Situation Like This Knicks Are Better

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
way to make a site about a favorite past time of all ours look like a bigger joke than the team we watch

i put cats on to this site for the first week or two that i was here, now i only put people on to it to laugh at a bunch of corny 14 year olds arguing just to feel important.

the best part of all this is, YOUR OPINION DOESNT MATTER. you all write 9 pages of comments like you're talking to anyone who matters....and the internet thuggery on this site is top notch

also, i saw the term white boy get thrown around earlier on...

so we go from hating on players to hating on races

so grown up, your mothers would all be very proud of you

bunch of ****ery smh
white boy! really? that's f$cking crass.

LMAO! So you bring up two quotes that I already addressed? That's your master plan.

Listen, whiteboy, my point was that Marbury never refused to play.

Get your cokebottle glasses and read the article from this thread.

Here's idiot number 1 :thumbsup: "whiteboy" (can you guess who the other is?.....1 hint he's the leader of an online club :thumbsup: that backs 1 player over a whole team)

clumsy

Rotation player
The reason no one else is talking to the media is because it is incredibly rude to air out locker room business. Just as bad as someone telling you a secret and you go and tell everyone. It's called Whistle Blowing, snitching, etc, and hurts locker room chemistry and trust between teammates. HOWEVER, sometimes when some foul shit is going down it may be necessary.

Anyone that cannot see that this situation is now affecting the Knicks directly is blinded with man love for some dude they don't know, which is a yes homo move. Some poster had it right unless you are family with Steph or Telfair, you shouldn't ride for him like that.

clumsy

Rotation player
oh yah, and if Q Rich is going to air this out, he should probably also explain why he has been a garbage NBA player. Dudes whole career is mediocre

<table class="tablehead" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="colhead" align="right"><td align="left">
</td> <td>G</td> <td>MIN</td> <td>FGM-A</td> <td>FG%</td> <td>3PM-A</td> <td>3P%</td> <td>FTM-A</td> <td>FT%</td> <td>OFF</td> <td>DEF</td> <td>TOT</td> <td>STL</td> <td>BLK</td> <td>TO</td> <td>PF</td> <td>AST</td> <td>PTS</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" style="text-align: right;"><td align="left">Season</td><td>15</td><td>30.6</td><td>62-151</td><td>.411</td><td>35-92</td><td>.380</td><td>20-23</td><td>.870</td><td>1.1</td><td>4.6</td><td>5.7</td><td>.80</td><td>.07</td><td>1.53</td><td>2.60</td><td>1.4</td><td>11.9</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" style="text-align: right;"><td align="left">Career</td><td>544</td><td>28.3</td><td>2319-5820</td><td>.398</td><td>855-2422</td><td>.353</td><td>838-1179</td><td>.711</td><td>1.4</td><td>3.7</td><td>5.0</td><td>.83</td><td>.21</td><td>1.27</td><td>2.06</td><td>1.6</td><td>11.6</td></tr></tbody></table>
The only thing he does decently well is shoot 3's. And doesn't TO alot cuz he's trash and never is given responsibility with the ball.

name names and be compared to Q-Snitch?!? never

btw, the definition of SNITCH is even off on this site...

If me and my boy are doing work, thats deamed illegal or immoral and i tell someone of higher authority what my BOYS doing to get ME out of trouble, THAT'S a snitch.

If im a normal, law abiding citizen (or say, normal poster on this site, or say, contributing player and character on an nba sports team), id have no problem speaking out against whats junking up the system

so in that case, check the first three pages of abcd's posts, where he drops the "white boy" junk......somebody better not give him a negative rep point for it, he'll cry for the next week about it to anyone who (will or) wont listen.

LOVE to see the step up to racism around here...or to see the reaction if "black boy" was dropped in defense to benching starbury or calling out one of your precious boys

get off it, stick to the script, stop being a bunch of lames and grow up. your parents obviously never told you to, so consider this a sonning.

and meanwhile on the other side of town....

today in the paper was the best marbury/knicks comment ive read in a while ...

"He deserved better from the Knicks over the past six weeks. And they deserved better from him the last six seasons."

end.story.

and just for future reference, racist comments, are they worthy of the ban-hammer? or is it just the f-, s-, b-, stuff thats condemable?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Abcd put in some great work and proved why hes one of the top 3 posters on this site. Some of yall need to get outta his ass and prove your points instead of accusing him of not proving his points.

The most childish poster of the year goes to original knicks grandson. Hes become a joke.

*edit*

don piss was once a good poster, dudes bitchmade now :lol:

Abcd put in some great work and proved why hes one of the top 3 posters on this site. Some of yall need to get outta his ass and prove your points instead of accusing him of not proving his points.

The most childish poster of the year goes to original knicks grandson. Hes become a joke.

*edit*

don piss was once a good poster, dudes bitchmade now :lol:

Only according to you chief :thumbsup:, good thing that means nothing hugh. Just a couple questions though MSG.... am I the one going around telling people I'm gonna **** your grandmother? (abcd) or calling people rasial slurs, aka whiteboy? (abcd/Metro) or am I saying retarded things about your dead (or not dead?) grandfather? (one of the first Knicks of all time!) ...... no MSG that one was yours. So I'm childish for dissagreeing with you? or is it that I prove you and your boyz (mainly your boyz) have no common sence and you don't like it? or are you still mad about your presious rep pts? (you don't see me whining about my pts going down thanks to your "hommies" :))

This should get a nice "TRUE" responce :)

DunkinDonuts

Benchwarmer
Such poor spelling. I suggest that you first type your response in Microsoft word and then use spelling and grammar check. Afterwards, feel free to copy and paste it.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Is it the Spelling or is it the Content of the post that's got your panties in a bunch?
ABCD's rep power: 2
time on the forum: 11 months
OriginalKnickGrandson's rep power: 0
time on the forum: 1 1/2 years

ABCD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OriginalKnickGrandson

Now can you dig that...

SSSSUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!