NBA Elite 11 fails again

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea the jordan mode allows you play 10 memorable jordan moments and you relive the games to unlock the next one( such as jordans flu game etc. ) and what really gets me is they have the game recreate the same exact moments such as when jordan was hugged by pippen during that game loll.

my player has new interview features and your popularity goes up and all and then theres the endorsements thing so its more then just basketball which i like. i already know im playing my player, franchise and defintely some of that jordan mode....point is i cant wait

Paul1355

All Star
yea the jordan mode allows you play 10 memorable jordan moments and you relive the games to unlock the next one( such as jordans flu game etc. ) and what really gets me is they have the game recreate the same exact moments such as when jordan was hugged by pippen during that game loll.

my player has new interview features and your popularity goes up and all and then theres the endorsements thing so its more then just basketball which i like. i already know im playing my player, franchise and defintely some of that jordan mode....point is i cant wait
I saw some videos of the Jordan moment, one video was when the Bulls faced the Blazers i think in Game 2 of the 1992 finals?
Anyways it looked really cool and made you feel like a real game in that time period because the annoucners were talking about events that happened days before the actual game as if it was present time.

I wish they had moments against the Knicks and I could own with Patrick Ewing, I don't think I can play as Jordan and beat the Knicks, too hard to do.

The my player sounsd sweet but they can't start your overall at like 40 which they did last year, 40 overall is worse than any D League player and you basically ahd to play amazing to get on a roster. Plus last years my player mode, during actual games, the crowd was never into it and it every game felt like a practice in an empty gym.

Just some minor adjustments for my player and if they fixed that, plus add the new stuff you mentioned, it should be really fun and worth the 60 bucks.

elcol

Rotation player
i think all of those classic teams are available, in one of the jordan 2k11 commercials you can see ewing and starks and ewing dunking on somebody :D

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I saw some videos of the Jordan moment, one video was when the Bulls faced the Blazers i think in Game 2 of the 1992 finals?
Anyways it looked really cool and made you feel like a real game in that time period because the annoucners were talking about events that happened days before the actual game as if it was present time.

I wish they had moments against the Knicks and I could own with Patrick Ewing, I don't think I can play as Jordan and beat the Knicks, too hard to do.

The my player sounsd sweet but they can't start your overall at like 40 which they did last year, 40 overall is worse than any D League player and you basically ahd to play amazing to get on a roster. Plus last years my player mode, during actual games, the crowd was never into it and it every game felt like a practice in an empty gym.

Just some minor adjustments for my player and if they fixed that, plus add the new stuff you mentioned, it should be really fun and worth the 60 bucks.

yea i dont think id ever play with jordan against my knicks loll. i would play exhibition and have a classic teams game of bulls vs knicks and i would shit on the bulls loll =)

but as for the my player last years edition i loved it at first but then those things you mentioned made me hate it loll. i think this year is different because i saw trailers and the player was on the lakers. i guess the league drafting will be like the madden system where you get drafted to a team then you get your playing time from there or the fifa create a player mode and you get your minutes ( my guess is we start as a bench player rookie and you work your way up from there ) the whole endorsements thing sold me though makes it real fun. definitely splitting time between franchise mode and my player

Paul1355

All Star
yea i dont think id ever play with jordan against my knicks loll. i would play exhibition and have a classic teams game of bulls vs knicks and i would shit on the bulls loll =)

but as for the my player last years edition i loved it at first but then those things you mentioned made me hate it loll. i think this year is different because i saw trailers and the player was on the lakers. i guess the league drafting will be like the madden system where you get drafted to a team then you get your playing time from there or the fifa create a player mode and you get your minutes ( my guess is we start as a bench player rookie and you work your way up from there ) the whole endorsements thing sold me though makes it real fun. definitely splitting time between franchise mode and my player
If you ever played NBA the Show...they tried to make a career mode with endorsements, interviews, a story line and it never panned out but if they made a good game then it would have been addicting.

The first thing they have to fix with career mode is the overall rating you start with, then they should fix the minutes you get in games. i was just playing with my player and I am always taken out when I am playing the best, makes no sense, and then in the 4th quarter I must have subbed in and out 10 times no joke.

They should also change the goals per game.

I can score 100 point but if I give up ten points to my man, I fail a goal. It can be ridiculous.

The way you put it sounds exciting, however. If they could make career mode as fun as franchise mode, then the game will top every sports game ever made.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
If you ever played NBA the Show...they tried to make a career mode with endorsements, interviews, a story line and it never panned out but if they made a good game then it would have been addicting.

The first thing they have to fix with career mode is the overall rating you start with, then they should fix the minutes you get in games. i was just playing with my player and I am always taken out when I am playing the best, makes no sense, and then in the 4th quarter I must have subbed in and out 10 times no joke.

They should also change the goals per game.

I can score 100 point but if I give up ten points to my man, I fail a goal. It can be ridiculous.

The way you put it sounds exciting, however. If they could make career mode as fun as franchise mode, then the game will top every sports game ever made.

yea i see what yours saying. i actually feel the same way you do about the career mode from 2k10. it was a disappointment to me once i got to the D-League even though i outplayed every player on my summer league squad. i didnt like it at all. it had its positives but the downsides really brought the game down. if they could tweek the rating system and change the minutes per and have it like madden and fifa where your on the team regardless then the mode would be nice.

but from what i saw in the videos of my player they fixed some of those things. im really looking forward to it.

Paul1355

All Star
yea i see what yours saying. i actually feel the same way you do about the career mode from 2k10. it was a disappointment to me once i got to the D-League even though i outplayed every player on my summer league squad. i didnt like it at all. it had its positives but the downsides really brought the game down. if they could tweek the rating system and change the minutes per and have it like madden and fifa where your on the team regardless then the mode would be nice.

but from what i saw in the videos of my player they fixed some of those things. im really looking forward to it.
im about to sell nba 2k10 but I found out how to increase your minutes per game for career mode lol
Go to presentation in the career mode main menu, while not during a game, and you can change it, but i don't care anymore and I want to play 2k11...ill have a new player in a new era with a better game.

Speaking of new era, now I can finally play franchise mode with the Knicks and not feel like I need to revamp the whole roster. I can start with the team and feel satisfied that I can win it all the way(in a video game) atleast.
Amare is always impossible to stop in NBA 2k.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
im about to sell nba 2k10 but I found out how to increase your minutes per game for career mode lol
Go to presentation in the career mode main menu, while not during a game, and you can change it, but i don't care anymore and I want to play 2k11...ill have a new player in a new era with a better game.

Speaking of new era, now I can finally play franchise mode with the Knicks and not feel like I need to revamp the whole roster. I can start with the team and feel satisfied that I can win it all the way(in a video game) atleast.
Amare is always impossible to stop in NBA 2k.

im about to do the same loll its time to part ways with it loll, and i recently bought batman arkham asylum and its awesome and something to help me past this month before 2k loll.

yea the 2k11 player mode is looking awesome and from what i've read on it; greatly improved. and i agree with you on the roster thing loll my first move would always be to try and get a good player through trade loll, but now i have a great youthful team to start ima try building with this team no trades no nothing...maybe only minor trades loll. but nothing major and yea amare's nasty in that game its because hes so dominate- glad he's with us now

Toons

is the Bo$$
Honestly both games are overrated. I dont see much progress from 2k9 to 2k11

just looking at the demos, its all the same shit year after year with little stuff added to make it seem its a much better game.

and EA sports just suck ass for some reason

overrated? have you played it to actually rate it?

Paul1355

All Star
im about to do the same loll its time to part ways with it loll, and i recently bought batman arkham asylum and its awesome and something to help me past this month before 2k loll.

yea the 2k11 player mode is looking awesome and from what i've read on it; greatly improved. and i agree with you on the roster thing loll my first move would always be to try and get a good player through trade loll, but now i have a great youthful team to start ima try building with this team no trades no nothing...maybe only minor trades loll. but nothing major and yea amare's nasty in that game its because hes so dominate- glad he's with us now
I beat Arkam Asylum...you really feel like Batman just stalking his prey...the game is a 10 out of 10 for sure.

The more I talk about 2k11 the more I want to have it so these convo's need to end lol

I will post videos of 2k11 soon.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I beat Arkam Asylum...you really feel like Batman just stalking his prey...the game is a 10 out of 10 for sure.

The more I talk about 2k11 the more I want to have it so these convo's need to end lol

I will post videos of 2k11 soon.

haha yea man to me it feels like im playing a batman movie you know like producers could make a movie based on the game loll.

yea bro 3 weeks!! loll i cant wait for this game,

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i got both but im getting nba2k11 for 360...graphics for sports games are better on xbox...ps3 is good for massive games like Grand Theft Auto,etc.

Too bad, i wanted you to eat my Knicks dust:afro:

hahah ps3's the better system to me though loll. LMAO yea right buddy loll. it woulda been funny having a 90's knicks vs todays knicks or knicks vs knicks hahaah

KBlack25

Starter
In related news...the NBA Jam East rosters were released...for our Knicks

Players: STAT, Gallo...and AL ****ing Harrington (GTFOH)
LEgends: Ewing, Starks, LJ (?)

Houston Frazier King or Reed should be in over LJ, imo.

TunerAddict

Starter
2k just needs to take a look at PES's Become a Legend Mode. That, my friends, is how you do a career mode in a video game.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
PES?

No sports game has really had a good career mode yet

yea pro evolution soccer. i havent played that game since it was called winning eleven loll, fifa's where its at soccer wise loll

and hopefully NBA 2k11 changes that cause im really looking forward to this feature